Reformed Baptist with a Quaker heritage
Aug 8, 2004
Ohio
✟10,256.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Cool imblesse. But the correct term for my view is also partial preterist too, i guess. I dunno.

well, after spending a good 6 months trying to figure it all out, I threw in the towel, so to speak, and figure I'll let God deal with it as He sees fit! LOL

I think alot of prophecy came to pass when Jeruselem was destroyed in 70 AD, and that we've been in the "end times" since, and that when Jesus comes, it will be known by everyone. As far as the millenial reign.....well, lets just say I believe in 2 ressurections...one of the saved at Jesus' return and the other of the damned at the end of some period of time......but don't ask me to pin it down any further than that!

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Beloved brethren,
Are you ready for a fiery trial of your faith?
The rotten fig of Zionist Israel is a branch fit only for burning,

Are you decieved into thinking that the judgement of God wont fall on you and those you love.

Are you decieved by your comfort and faith in America?

My prophetic position is, we as a people have turned from God and are persuing our own pleasures and lusts at the expense of the rest of the world.

It wont last. God is going to destroy all false Christians, false Islamics, false Buddhists and false Jews along with everyone else who trusts in lies.

Jesus is the only truth and those who willfully deny him are to be destroyed by GOD our Father.

It is promised by him and his promise is GOOD.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

Imblessed

Reformed Baptist with a Quaker heritage
Aug 8, 2004
Ohio
✟10,256.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It wont last. God is going to destroy all false Christians, false Islamics, false Buddhists and false Jews along with everyone else who trusts in lies.
this statement makes it sound like all 'true' islamics, buddhists and jews will be ok! :)

But you are right....at Jesus' second coming......

My prophetic position is, we as a people have turned from God and are persuing our own pleasures and lusts at the expense of the rest of the world.
yes, as we've been doing since the dawn of time.

as for the rest of your posts...I just won't even go there. I've never once gotten a handle on exactly what you believe, so i'll leave it alone.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
this statement makes it sound like all 'true' islamics, buddhists and jews will be ok! :)

But you are right....at Jesus' second coming......

yes, as we've been doing since the dawn of time.

as for the rest of your posts...I just won't even go there. I've never once gotten a handle on exactly what you believe, so i'll leave it alone.

Beloved brother Imblessed,

I believe Jesus has called us to discipleship, living and teaching in the manner he lived and taught.

I believe the four gospels of Jesus Christ are the foundation upon which disciples are to build their lives and doctrine.

I believe the book of Acts, the Epistles and Book of Revelation are intended for disciples who have forsaken the world and its affairs as the first 12 disciples, then 70, then 120 did in the book of acts.

I believe that anything less than what we see in acts chapter 2:44-47 is a lukewarm Christanity.

Why did three thousand souls sell what they had and share?

Because its what Jesus preached and lived in front of them all for three years. His disciples gave the same message and lived the same lifestyle. It was nothing like Christianity since the time of Constintine.

For that reason I turn to Revelation Chapter 2:4
where Jesus says,

"Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love."

Our first love can only be to serve God, by loving our neighbor as he has instructed us in discipleship.

V.5
Remember then from whence thou art fallen, and repent and do thy first works; or else I will come unto the quickly and remove thy candlestick out of his place except ye repent.

As a congregation the prosperous urban Ecclassia, or called out, in Ephesus had ceased to be an example of devoted self sacrificing discipleship.

I am of the opinion that those first works Jesus asks them to return to, are what we see in Acts 2:44-47.

I believe that the prophets and the book of Revelation are only intellagable to Holy Spirit filled believers who hold to the doctrine and lifestyle of Jesus Christ.

I believe Jesus is LORD and has given us the POWER to follow him in the way he instructs.

I believe Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

And I believe he is using this forum to give a last chance message to Christians who use the internet so that thay might see how they are falling short before it is too late and do their first works.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.