Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I hope not ;) I would like to hear some good news from him today :oldthumbsup:
Tell the wife I said HELLO :wave: but be careful that she dont take your computer from you again lol

Jorja and our cat asleep on the couch right now and I hope she sleeps some more because I promised her I'd ride to the beach with her but I really don't want to, I broke a rib about a week ago and it hurts when I laugh ^_^ ''Oh'', I just try not to whine about it so she forgets , plus I really don't care to go to the beach .. My excuses are worthless but
my chances look good right now ^_^.. But me, her and Jesus sure are glad we got to speak with you today dear because your attitude always uplifts and never says quit :clap:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jorja and our cat asleep on the couch right now and I hope she sleeps some more because I promised her I'd ride to the beach with her but I really don't want to, I broke a rib about a week ago and it hurts when I laugh ^_^ ''Oh'', I just try not to whine about it so she forgets , plus I really don't care to go to the beach .. My excuses are worthless but
my chances look good right now ^_^.. But me, her and Jesus sure are glad we got to speak with you today dear because your attitude always uplifts and never says quit :clap:
Let that princess get her beauty sleep and enjoy the beauty of the beach with your baby doll. Sweet of you to take her "against" your wanting to, give to her, she gives to you. PRECIOUS awwwww :p

Broken rib, ohmygracious added to the list of peeps to pray for, got ya covered Captain :ballotcheck:
AND got the OP covered too even if I have to take him kickin and a screaming :boom:

• Winner
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

UnderPar

Life's linchpin
Jul 2, 2017
Brisbane
✟4,170.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
nope satan is a prostitute of the powers of God
HE cannot be imitated nor compared
Satan is just a mythical character that was formed by people who don't have an answer to evil human behavior.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan is just a mythical character that was formed by people who don't have an answer to evil human behavior.
Why are you here? meaning here on CF seeking to argue your case? IF it is NOT true somewhere deep within you. Do you even believe yourself? IF you DID truly believe what you are saying I don't think you would be here presenting your case as you are. It sounds like a desperate plea to me disguised by anger and frustration. Take the mask off and then we can chat. I read your poem btw and I understand COMPLETELY what you are saying, dont mistaken me or my attempts, I wouldn't be here either if HE didnt send me.

defc276a81d56032bcf8a9919dbad704.jpg

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let that princess get her beauty sleep and enjoy the beauty of the beach with your baby doll. Sweet of you to take her "against" your wanting to, give to her, she gives to you. PRECIOUS awwwww :p

Broken rib, ohmygracious added to the list of peeps to pray for, got ya covered Captain :ballotcheck:
AND got the OP covered too even if I have to take him kickin and a screaming :boom:

And this is the irony, I mention a problem and loving folks like you and my wife rush in to help with comfort but then I hate to mention pain and prefer to cover it because I'd rather deal with it and not be a bother to others . And some folks can't understand why we want to spend eternity with likeminded folks and God ..

Upvote 0

UnderPar

Life's linchpin
Jul 2, 2017
Brisbane
✟4,170.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why are you here? meaning here on CF seeking to argue your case? IF it is NOT true somewhere deep within you. Do you even believe yourself? IF you DID truly believe what you are saying I don't think you would be here presenting your case as you are. It sounds like a desperate plea to me disguised by anger and frustration. Take the mask off and then we can chat. I read your poem btw and I understand COMPLETELY what you are saying, dont mistaken me or my attempts, I wouldn't be here either if HE didnt send me.

defc276a81d56032bcf8a9919dbad704.jpg
Some masks keep us safe, if I took them all off you'd most likely opt at getting me banned.

I honestly think that Christians generally are not ready to deal with people like me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some masks keep us safe, if I took them all off you'd most likely opt at getting me banned.

I honestly think that Christians generally are not ready to deal with people like me.
Then you've mistaken me for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who's angry? Not me.
Perhaps not, but you are coming across that way, in my observation. One thing is for sure, you are disappointed. I can understand that feeling, too.

Change your attitude towards God, and your eyes will be open to His love for you.

Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."

James 1:5 (NKJV) "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."

Matthew 11:28 (NKJV) "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

These forums are full of people like you seeking attention from Christians all the time , You are quite normal and natural ..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I become like Jesus then I'm a nobody.
Then be nobody, sister. You are right, Jesus didn't aspire to high places in this world but instead humbled Himself and spent His time with those that are rejected and forgotten by this world. Being nobody to this world and love God and your fellow brothers and sisters with sincere passion will indeed bring you closer to Him.

God bless you, sister in Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Vyrzaharak

Jul 8, 2017
Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
✟18,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Funny how you have to have faith to be healed. As if God needs that, as if he can't just heal someone period.

How do you Christians hold on to such views and not end up destroying your own beliefs.

I shall dare ask, what right does any human have to be healed?

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I had a friend along time ago say "Keep God simple" It's through simple repeatable circumstances that can't be explained by direct human effort, that clued me on to an external force interacting with me and the lifes of others. Then these events continued more after I shed my Christian beliefs.

Uh huh. And what about the assertions you've made about the supernatural?

You wrote:

"Who or whatever reached out to me, doesn't give a rats about our beliefs."

How do you know this with such certainty?

And:

"I do believe there is a creator, but there's no spirit to catch and no prayers to pray, and no service to attend. It seems this creator is waiting for us to move on from our infant beliefs."

How do you know this is true? I can refer to the Bible when making claims about spiritual truth and the will of the divine. What do you use as a basis for your assertions about these things?

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is a problem here for Christians who believe that Adam and Eves sin caused mortal death. Jesus was susceptible too death, so does that mean Jesus had Adam and Eves fault?

I'm only arguing samatics here, I no longer believe any of this.

The Virgin Birth was God's way of getting around the sin-curse inherited by all mankind from Adam. The curse is passed on through males, the Bible indicates (Ro. 5:12 17), but Jesus had no earthly father. He didn't, then, labor under the curse of sin as the rest of us do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would think because he loves me. It's what every Christian says. Think about it, if your child fell sick and you had the power to heal them. Would you?
God's love for you is amply shown in his bountiful provission for you, in his generous mercy in not calling you to judgement and in his offer of salvation.

Yes he loves you, who in return do not love him.

Upvote 0