Your First Kiss....

nahMish

Apr 24, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟7,791.00
Faith
Protestant
SPIN THE BOTTLE !!!
BUT it was ruined by his mouth lurching towards mine at a rapid pace and instead of trying to keep his saliva in his mouth...it went ALL over my face. felt like a slug. anyway, enough details. it makes me smile and cringe at the same time cos we are really good friends now.

i had a coffee with him the two days ago...it didnt come up in conversation, funny that...!

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I obviously had been kissed before; I have four kids, and somewhere inbetween I remember a kiss or two, half-heartedly.
But, I will say that I got absolutely blessed by God this time around.
My husband-to-be is the most romantic, tender, and intense kisser I have ever had. The first one, I was hoping for, but not so sure it would be.
We had met for dinner with the kids at the pizza place so we had so much action all around, and I was hot and tired of chasing them.
I suggested we go to the park nearby so they could still run but we would actually have peace and quiet.
We sat down on the "boat" swing-thingy and watched them play and slide, and then as he slipped his arm around me to keep me warm, I looked up at him sort of sideways, and I believe he even asked me if he could kiss me.
I was totally blown away and glad it was dark so the kids would not see! Then I wanted more!!
Each and every single kiss since then has been just as delish!!
I can't wait for the kiss that symbolizes us as one for life!!!

Upvote 0

sunshineray

Captain Obvious
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary, Canada
✟9,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My boyfriend and I well... we weren't dating. We had been friends for quite a while and he asked me to go out one night. So I did... we ended up having so much fun that we stayed out all night. We went to a look out over the city. It was really foggy and only the tops of the buildings were poking out of the fog. And I just laid in his arms and we watched the sun rise over the fog. Then he kissed me. It was perfect... seriously. You know how sometimes the "first kiss" with someone can be weird or bad? Ours was amazingly good. We pulled back and we were like "wow". We've been together ever since :)

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My first kiss with my dbf was on the night we met in person for the first time after a 2 year LDR. We met at Barnes and Noble, where upon first meeting we hugged and he kissed my forehead. We spent about 20 or so minutes talking then we went out to his truck to go to a restaurant close by for dinner. He had a few gifts for me and he presented them to me then. I thanked him, hugged him...and then we kissed. It was a lovely first kiss, gentle, full of passion and sweetness. I remember I was trembeling so badly and I was just overcome with emotions.

Bob and I have shared many kisses since that night, and all of them have been so wonderful but there is nothing like that very first kiss we shared. I will remember it forever. :)

blessings,
~Michele:angel:

Upvote 0

HolyOne87

Call Me A Sinner, Call Me A Saint..
Jun 2, 2006
✟18,539.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
my first kiss was great.
It was after school one day (he was a freshman and I was a sophomore) and we sat on the side of the school. we were both so nervous. We decided to kiss to see if we had any spark and see if our feelings were true for each other or not. We kissed and it was super. His lips tasted like Orange Soda (because he had orange soda with him and drank a few sips before we kissed). We both shaked after that because we were so shocked at what happened. Then my mom was there to get me, and i had to leave him. So I walked away and as i walked away i looked back and all i saw was a huge smile on his face (and i had one too).
We then decided to date, and we dated for 3 years.
Although him and i ended on a bad note, he did make the first kiss wonderful. Him and I are still really good friends now..which im happy about!

Upvote 0

Bunnymedic

I'm in love with a Weasel
Jan 4, 2006
Virginia
Visit site
✟9,020.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
my first kiss with my SO was amazing beyond belief, we were laying on the grass in the city gardens on maybe our 2nd date i think, well after a bit of i silence i looked up at him and said "what are you thinking?" he leaned down, kissed me so softly on the lips and said "that" :D i still smile when i think about it
Awww....That is so incredibly sweet!

Upvote 0

angelbaby12487

~Kathryn~
Nov 23, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟1,017.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
My very first kiss was with my my first boyfriend-the one i am still with and plan on getting married to. It happened at the beginning of this year when I stayed at his aunt's house with him so they could drive us back to college together. We were getting ready to go to the movies with his cousins and we were just sitting there waiting and I looked up and I knew-I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to kiss me, I was so nervous! So before I could even think he kissed me and then his cousin walked in on us and we like flew apart! I was so embarressed, but it was the nicest kiss. It was kinda unexpected and sweet! I will never forget it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

klynnmiller

Cry out to Jesus!
Nov 17, 2006
Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My first kiss with my soon-to-be-husband was the best first kiss ever! After "meeting" on-line, we e-mailed for like 3 weeks, talked on the phone for 3 weeks and decided we wanted to meet in person. We met at Baker's Square for pie and coffee, and sat there for like 3 hours just talking about EVERYTHING! He was all I had hoped for and MORE! Finally, about 10 pm he walked me out to my car, pulled me close for a hug, looked into my eyes, and slowly pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was so sweet and tender that I thought my knees were going to buckle underneath me!

After I left, I went to my sister's house and told her I had just met the man I'm going to marry! I guess he felt it too, because a year later, he proposed and we're getting married in July! His kisses are still just as sweet and tender, and I always feel them all the way down to my toes!!! I can't wait for that first kiss after we say "I do"!

Upvote 0

Niamh

Senior Veteran
May 16, 2004
-
✟9,059.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm going to share my first kiss with my SO, not my first kiss ever.

It was at the Afterparty at my graduation dance. A girl from my year had brought him, so oops! We didn't know each other well at all, in fact, I'd never met him before. We went outside. It was at the side of the house. It was a 'french kiss'. It was really nice, very intense. He even kissed my face a little too and my neck, it felt so nice. He's definitely the best kisser I've kissed. No wonder I fell for him so quickly!

Upvote 0

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
o_O;;

Wow. I never knew so many girls (and obviously guys) didnt mind kissing after like the third date. It kind of weirds me out. I mean seriously, how well do u actually know someone by a third date o_O.

My first time had to be after we were going out. I dont remember how long after, but it really only happened as fast cuz one of her friends gave us the whole "u havent kissed yet? whats wrong with u?" attitude, and us being young, we both must of got the feeling we werent doing something right in the relationship, even though we had only seen each other in person (talked more often) like two or three times maybe i think when that girl said that. That said, it was kinda awkward. I was getting ready to leave her house, she said wait, i knew exactly what she was planning, but it being both our first kiss, we kinda went in all slow and awkward and touched lips. Nothing spectacular.

And if i were to start a relationship now, i wouldnt be kissing a girl until right after i dropped on one knee, and even then, i might save the second kiss til after the "i do". Either that, or i mess up and make a mistake cause of hormones and kiss her and regret it. And the reason i have realized is, is simply because that desire to get physical is really just me trying to get pleasure as an escape. All that time i might be kissing or making out could be better spent in quality time getting to know the girl, and if it just isnt satisfying spending quality time with her, i really need to ask myself why.

I still have that urge that if something is wrong, to try to kiss the girl to try to make it better, but i think am getting a tiny bit better about that, and i think i will get better at actually dealing with the situation instead of simply to avoid pain by dulling it out with physical pleasure.

Of course, i think i must be wierd. I started a thread on cf on discussing the morality of having mini-skirts on this site (knowing what all they represent in real life, and us being a christian site), since they made them on here and still have them as far as i know, and i thought i would get a pretty even split about how people felt about it, and to my surprise, i had a vast army of people who were for it, and i think like one person who actually was either against them, or just liked to argue for arguments sake. So maybe im the odd one out here, and i just have high hormones or something (the mini-skirts was a value judgement, not a hormone one). I dont know. Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

Oh, and i think it wouldnt hurt for all girls to pray for understanding about how guys hormones and turn on system works (TM). The reason being so they can avoid unintentionally drawing their bf or so's into undesired sexual temptation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sunshinejennii

Pierced, Purple, Hippy, Happy, Laughing Lass
Mar 20, 2004
Uni=Birmingham, England and Home=Leicester (Oadby)
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Me first kiss with my boyfriend was awesome! He's liked me for about 2months, I'd slowly guessed but wasn't entirely sure, I mean we'd had whole conversations about this mysterious girl (can you guess our song?!) so I figured it couldnt be me! Anyway finally it clicked and I text him and told him I thought we needed a chat and so we talked about things, agreed we didn't know each other well enough and needed time. 2days later it was pretty clear to both of us that this would happen (i only found this out afterwards) and fairly soon, that next week we foudn out so much more about each others characters and the important things were discussed, I knew he was a good man, in a very similar place spiritually and well worth it. He'd offerred to cook for me and we were going to hang out (his housemate would be around as well). He then text me and told me to be prompt to his house after my practical or we'd eb late, so I get there, we eat and then he tells me he's got tickets to see guys and dolls at the local theatre, SO SO excited, we held hands for the first time while we were there, got back to his and were talkign for a couple of hours and then he said "im sorry ive been wanting to do this all night" and i knew what he meant so i lent closer, then changed my mind, lol and pulled back! But he slowly lent forward and kissed me, it was awesome. I'd been so so nervous thinking about it the day before, I hadn't kissed anyone knew in a long long time, not someone for whom it hadnt been a first kiss, i was so worried about my technique. He's an amazing kisser, makes me feel so special. We were up all night talking and occasionally kissing (not like making out or anything). I haven't actually kissed him since then, its a very new relationship and we've both come home for the christmas holidays which is almost a month. i'll see him next weekend though, and a couple of times next week, then im home for a week and then after that i'll see him very frequently. Church on sunday, pubbage on tues, cu on weds, and housegroup another night as well as lunch or something alone together almost once a week. :D

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I love these storys, Though I havent had my first kiss. But I am in a relationship, I seriously cannot wait.

We want to wait till were engaged, and at the moment were not allowed to kiss. Which I think is good. :)

Upvote 0

Tim114

Jun 19, 2006
Land of Auz
Visit site
✟15,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
My first kiss was a complete surprise cause I wasn't the one that was doing the kissing. It happened during my Senior Formal (dance/ball... thing) in mid 2004. I was talking to my still girlfriend and then turned my head look down at her and this suction cup of a mouth was suddenly on my lips.

My first thought was, "Huh/!" followed quickly by "There might be teachers watching" I then grabbed her by the hand took her to the balcony and then tried again. I can't take the credit for it, she completely surprised and shocked me with the move. Also she was the first one to introduce tongue, I just followed suit.

I found it to be a rush, my heart was beating at such a fast pace and it felt like time just froze or slowed to a crawl.

But I've only ever had that once... which was three years again... and she never seems to want to give it ago again... even to the point of turn her head way from me when I just want to peak her on the lips... I've had more check in three years :p

Upvote 0

Weasel7711

I'm in love with a bunnymedic!
Jun 17, 2004
Virginia Beach
Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ive kissed two girls before my current girlfriend and I could not care less about them. We've kissed but no tongue. The first time was better than all the times with tounge that i've done before. I am waiting until engagement until we do the toungue thing. I believe it will be great, since i'm so madly in love with her.

Upvote 0