Your Electoral College Predictions

How many Electoral votes will Biden get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BTW Trump got 5.5 million more votes nationally and 390,000 more votes in PA than Hillary did.
Which is not relevant, but you win the 2016 election trivia of the day.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,268.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
One example is that it is still unclear if PA segregated the late arriving ballots as ordered by the US supreme court. Why don't we know this yet?
Why would you expect to know this now? Did the Supreme Court order that the segregation of the ballots was to be publicly announced? Why have the Repulican observers not commented on the segregation? It seems likely that if it had not occurred they would be anxious to share that information. The silence is suggestive.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They could show that these legal challenges are unwarranted by showing there is nothing to them by transparency. Why are the dems against transparency on this issue.
They aren't. The courts are open for business. Where's the evidence. It's interesting that Trump is raising money for the campaign expenses by using the "defense fund".

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One example is that it is still unclear if PA segregated the late arriving ballots as ordered by the US supreme court. Why don't we know this yet?
We don't know that they haven't. You're assuming. There will be accounting to the court.

Upvote 0

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
We'll see. Somehow, I just don't see you guys being magnanimous in defeat.
Yes because we are all the same right?

And he still wasn't more popular overall.

Also, comparing his results in this election against hers in the last election is silly, since this one had significantly higher turnout.
I was responding to your assertion that Clinton received more votes than Trump.

Where are you getting that the Democratic Party is against transparency? So far as I'm aware, nobody in the Democratic Party has made any attempt to stop Trump's litigation. Now, they're not supporting it, but that's likely because the evidence for the sort of fraud that conservatives are alleging is scant.
If they have complied and will comply with court rulings then that is great. I have not seen any evidence yet that they have or have not complied with the court rulings so far. Gore had lawsuits that went into Dec in 2000 questioning the Florida vote totals. This is not unprecedented.

If the result is that Biden won then that is fine. I will support him when he does things that benefit this country and oppose him when he doesn't.

Upvote 0

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You'd have to ask the Republican leaning Supreme Court that question, why have they delayed handing down a decision on a case filed by Republicans. Not sure how you can blame the Democrats here, or election officials.
Because they could not resolve it by election day.

Upvote 0

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, what kind of transparency are you wanting? Republicans have observers in the locations that votes are being counted and are able to see the ballots. And what would seeing ballots convince you of? are you going to count millions of ballots by yourself? And the ballots themselves aren't going to have any information as to who sent them in -- there is this idea of a "secret ballot" in America.

I'm just not sure what it is, exactly, that you think you need to see?
I want to know if PA segregated the late arriving ballots. Maybe they did and I want to know if they were legal ballots. This is what Trump is asking for. Same with GA.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AFAIK, the PA Sec of State has said the late arriving ballots have indeed been segregated, have not yet been counted (they'll be last), and there's not enough of them to change the outcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Which is not relevant, but you win the 2016 election trivia of the day.
Sorry I misunderstood your comment. You said Trump did not receive more voted than Hillary, I assumed you were talking about 2020 compared to 2016.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I want to know if PA segregated the late arriving ballots. Maybe they did and I want to know if they were legal ballots. This is what Trump is asking for. Same with GA.
Why do you think that deeply Republican Georgia would sand bag Trump ?????????????????????

Again, has the court found anything wrong with complying with Scalia's order?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry I misunderstood your comment. You said Trump did not receive more voted than Hillary, I assumed you were talking about 2020 compared to 2016.
No problem.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because they could not resolve it by election day.

Actually, they could have, but they chose not to. They decided in Wisconsin and North Carolina after initially considering the Pennsylvania case. With Pennsylvania, they "punted" -- they chose not to "fast track" the result and said they would decide after the election, which is why the votes were ordered segregated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, they could have, but they chose not to. They decided in Wisconsin and North Carolina after initially considering the Pennsylvania case. With Pennsylvania, they "punted" -- they chose not to "fast track" the result and said they would decide after the election, which is why the votes were ordered segregated.
And after the election on I think Thursday, they tried to get the SCOTUS to have PA throw out all the late arriving ballots. SCOTUS basically said "No, just keep segregating them as you were doing, we'll hold off with dealing with this until we really have to".

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And after the election on I think Thursday, they tried to get the SCOTUS to have PA throw out all the late arriving ballots. SCOTUS basically said "No, just keep segregating them as you were doing, we'll hold off with dealing with this until we really have to".

Yes, the Supreme Court seems to be in no hurry to decide this case.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
In 2016, Trump won MI by 10,704 votes.

As of this morning, Biden is winning GA by 11,413 votes and AZ by 14,746 votes.

He is likely to receive 306 electoral votes.

5 participants in this thread came closest by expecting Biden to receive 300-324 electoral votes.

With so many states won (by either side) with < 5% of the votes, it is clear that states do not have uniform electorates and the electoral college is meaningless.

It was a good system 200 years ago. We should get in the 21st century.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
In the end when Biden takes office I will support the things that he does that benefits our country and oppose those that don't.

That’s all anyone asks. Obviously your interpretation of what is good for the country will differ at times to Democrats, but nobody expects full blooded support from the whole country for every decision. But there’s no reason for instance why a country should be tearing itself in two over things like protecting its citizens from a pandemic. If you guys can’t come together over that, then you won’t come together over anything.

Upvote 0