Your Electoral College Predictions

How many Electoral votes will Biden get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are your final Electoral College predictions? For simplicity, I will use Biden projections. In case you are math impaired, the formula is:
538 Electoral votes minus Biden Electoral votes= Trump Electoral votes.

*****Poll closes Election Day******

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, anyone betting below Clinton's number isn't paying much attention. Odds are extremely slim that Biden loses any state clinton held (the 2 likeliest being Nevada and Minnesota). The most optimistic you can be for Trump is that he loses Wisconsin and Michigan, and keeps the rest, edging past the post by his nose electorally, while being smashed in the popular vote (again).

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, anyone betting below Clinton's number isn't paying much attention. Odds are extremely slim that Biden loses any state clinton held (the 2 likeliest being Nevada and Minnesota). The most optimistic you can be for Trump is that he loses Wisconsin and Michigan, and keeps the rest, edging past the post by his nose electorally, while being smashed in the popular vote (again).
I hope you are correct. Part of my projection is to show what an incredible long shot Trump’s chances represent.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
going to predict a big win for Trump - the media hasn't shut up since they recovered from the last election but they're going to be speechless again The numbers will be there
Democrats flipped the House of Representatives by a landslide 2 years ago. Trump was bragging about taking two seats in the Senate. Now he has to worry about multiple jurisdictions investigating him for tax evasion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe that if states compute their votes honestly and don't engage in any further voter suppression Biden will exceed 270 votes easily.

I take heart from the fact that young Hispanic voters have voted in huge numbers (in my experience most have undocumented parents and/or dreamer older siblings, deported parents, extended family and friends in those positions).

I take heart in that in Georgia and Florida (and perhaps other places) early voting totals have already equaled about 90% of 2016's numbers. That means that no matter how many heavily armed scary "poll watchers" come to intimidate honest voters, they won't have an audience.

I am concerned that although the black vote is apparently up, it isn't up by very much in the swing states. I would certainly rather have been at the Biden/Obama/Stevie Wonder rally in PA than listening to hurled insults by DJT amidst piped in music of stars who are suing to keep him from playing the music at his rallies.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm guessing Biden will get only between 150-199. Trump ultimately will win big although all the numbers might not be official for a few days.
That's almost an impossibility. Clinton got 232. Biden is polling better than her in every single state. There is record turnout. There are many fewer undecideds. You would basically be hoping a meteor hits california to bet below 200.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I’ll lead off with predicting Biden wins with 284 EC votes.

I'll say 362, being optimistic about PA, though 342 is more likely

I'm guessing Biden will get only between 150-199.

going to predict a big win for Biden just casue I want to....413 electoral votes

340 assumes half the toss ups go each way.

going to predict a big win for Trump
CBC Presidential Poll Tracker expects Biden to win 368. So, this is my prediction.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,149,208.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
CBC Presidential Poll Tracker expects Biden to win 368. So, this is my prediction.
This site shows predictions from a number of different sources: 2020 Presidential Election Interactive Map. 368 would require almost all undecided states to go for Biden. That's possible, but seems like an odd prediction.

Elections almost always have surprises. We could have anything from a narrow Trump win to a blowout by Biden. One unknown is what the Supreme Court will do. Their rulings so far haven't been encouraging. They've nullified State constitutions, saying that review by State supreme courts mandated by their constitutions aren't allowed. Who knows what else they'll do?

This is a pretty odd theory of government. It's true that the US Constitution gives certain powers to state legislatures. But those legislatures are set up by State constitutions. It's very unlikely that the framers intended to bypass those constitutions. Unfortunately the current textualist ideology doesn't pay attention to what a reasonable person would understand as the meaning. It's the literal meaning, taken out of context.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
OK...let's see how the CBC did after this is over. Make you a deal. As a Canadian myself if they're right I'll promise to take CBC a little bit more serious going ahead. And if they're not and they're way off you'll consider not taking them as serious as you do? :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0