Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What's the best Valentines Day you've ever had? What happened? What made it memorable?

mine sounds really boring, but I've never been on a Valentines Day date.... My best Valentines Day ever was when I was 15 and upset that none of the guys I knew asked me out. Mom realized I was upset about it, and so my siblings and I stayed home and made donuts and played board games. It was really nice, actually ^_^ a memory I'll never forget.

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
The only time I've had a girlfriend on Valentine's Day, 11th grade. We went out to this seafood place called Babin's, went to see a movie. It was raining and chilly, and we were first ones back to her house out of her family and we cuddled by the fire under a blanket until we fell asleep.

Upvote 0

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The only time I've had a girlfriend on Valentine's Day, 11th grade. We went out to this seafood place called Babin's, went to see a movie. It was raining and chilly, and we were first ones back to her house out of her family and we cuddled by the fire under a blanket until we fell asleep.

D'awww.... That's so sweet.

all mine have been kinda bad

I get that. So far, my best one was spent with.... my younger siblings.

The one guy that would take me out this year has absolutely no money to do so at the moment, so.... :sigh: I'll probably spend it eating nachos and cookies with my grandmother. And doing calculus homework. :doh:

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
D'awww.... That's so sweet.

I get that. So far, my best one was spent with.... my younger siblings.

The one guy that would take me out this year has absolutely no money to do so at the moment, so.... :sigh: I'll probably spend it eating nachos and cookies with my grandmother. And doing calculus homework. :doh:

I am living with a host family, and the parents, they always have a romantic dinner / evening, at home on Valentine's. All the kids go out. I am expected, to be gone. They have not said that, but I know it. All my friends here, they have dates, for Valentine's. I plan on going to IKEA on Valentines's. Eating meatballs (though, in Sweden we rarely ever eat Swedish meatballs) and just wasting time, to be out of the house. My boyfriend had looked, into trying to move up his visit here. It's too expensive.

I would rather, stay in, and be like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8iTZm8-mbA

Than walking around IKEA, by myself :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Best V-day ever ....

I couldn't possibly forget it. It was when I was in the 12th grade and I had fallen in love with a girl who was new to the school that year, in my grade. This was the first and so far only time I think I had ever actually fallen in love with someone, and especially actually confessed it her in person. But that V-day I had decided there was a first time for everything.:D Being a high school student, I could only afford a cheap three-dollar fake rose from Walgreens, of course, but nevertheless, when Sarah (not the same "Sarah" my name refers to) met me alone in the hallway at the close of the day and I gave it to her with my confession, she was very delighted. We pretty much parted ways after graduating college several years later, but, I hope that I hold a minor place in her heart as the person she had said was the first boy ever in her life to give her flowers.:angel:

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Last year would've been pretty legendary, had a weekend to SF planned but she broke up with me three days before Valentine's. So I just binged through the second season of House of Cards (well... half of it maybe).

So I suppose my best one so far as the last one before my wife and I split, Valentine's Day 2013. We had a nice dinner together at this local place and spent a fairly quiet evening together.

Historically I haven't done much at all on Valentine's, much less anything big.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian

He bought the girl who lives next door to me a bottle of Lambrini...

He ended up pulling every female member of her family, and their mates.

Tune into Channel 4 next week at nine to see James star in the next episode of Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.

Upvote 0

vanillaicecream

Melting...
Dec 20, 2012
✟19,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
He bought the girl who lives next door to me a bottle of Lambrini...

He ended up pulling every female member of her family, and their mates.

Tune into Channel 4 next week at nine to see James star in the next episode of Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.

I'm not familiar with that show.
Are you and James neighbors? :p

Upvote 0