You name it i need prayer for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansingirl07

Alright, first, friends.... well my friends, best friends, are having problems, they are fighting, alot. And it is spliting my group of friends down the middle. 2nd, family, my uncle and his wife might be breaking up, this is his 3rd marriage. I don't get alone with her, she has been very, nothing, but mean to me since they got married, but i wouldn't want to be married to him either, but they need prayer. Then 3rd, me, i have been having problems with my faith lately, i have had a really bad past few years, ....well if you want to read about that, go to http://pub79.ezboard.com/bgodlovers80868 then go down to prayer, then after you have clicked on that find 'you;ll want to read this,' by me kansingirl07 and well you'll figure out way i need prayer. Thanks for reading

kate

Be still and know that God is with you.

He does hear these prayers and wants you to know that all you need to do is draw near to Him when you are lost in weakness. You will never face anything you can't handle.

"For who among you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone? Or if his son asks for fish willgive him a serpent? If you then, being of sinful nature, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give to those who ask?"
He hears.

Much Love In Christ,
MAH

Upvote 0

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
I pray the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be given to you to rest in.

I pray for wisdom to be given to you to know what to pray for.

I pray God rectify the situations at hand, but most importantly to give you faith to face the struggle ahead - and faith to know without a doubt that God is indeed carrying your struggle with you.

I pray God grant you seeds of opportunities to grow with other Christians, and for them to help pray and see a spiritual darkness lifted from your friends and family.

I pray God ignite the light of fire in your heart for Him so that your friends and your family see it and are drawn to it and they too be cleansed from the stuff of darkness - so that they too are set free into the intimate knowledge of knowing our God and Savior.

May God bless you with all these things and more, as He directs and has everything under control;

in Jesus name.

Amen

Upvote 0
P

PrInCeSs SaRaH NY

I pray Father God that your presence would be made known to kansingirl07... that You would make yourself real to her personally right now in Jesus Name... That she would really focus on You and know that You are in control, even though things seem to be spinning out of control. I pray for her Uncle's marriage, that you would come into that marriage... because a marriage without God isn't a marriage at all. I pray for the salvation of her Uncle if he isn't saved... that he would surrender his life over to you, and let the Holy Spirit lead him in things that he needs to change in his life to make his marriage stronger with his wife, and I pray the same thing for his wife... that she would receive Christ as Savior and redeemer also. I pray also for K's friendships... I pray your perfect will in that area... I pray that she would have friends in her life that will point her to your perfect will, and that the people that would lead her astray, you would keep them out of her life... Father heal her heart, and her friends hearts... help them to see their own wrongs, and come back together in unity and love because of Christ. Lastly, I pray Father for your Holy guidance in K's life... that you would put a Holy hunger in her life for Jesus... a hunger that only He can fill, and no friend, or family member would be able to take it away from her... I pray that she would cry out to you from the depths of her soul, and that You would come to her and rescue her out of the muck and the mire that she so humbly has confessed her faith is slowly going into. You say that if we confess our sin.. that you are faithful and just to forgive us our sin, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, and we all believe this for Kansingirl07 right now... that you would cleanse her with the blood of Jesus, and that she would know she is forgiven, and she can have a fresh and new relationship with You. Thank you for your grace Father... In Jesus Name, AMEN! ((HUGS)) Keep us posted sweetie, on how you situation is doing, k? :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.