Senior Veteran
Jan 10, 2005
New York
✟8,511.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You know you are getting old, when you get addressed Mrs and Aunt. But I like it this way.
You know you are getting old when majority of your co-workers according to their age could be your children. I also like it this way.
You know you are getting old when you keep Lipitor on your night table. That I can do without.

Upvote 0

Wildwood

Jun 11, 2005
✟1,023.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
DIANAC said:
You know you are getting old, when you get addressed Mrs and Aunt. But I like it this way.
You know you are getting old when majority of your co-workers according to their age could be your children. I also like it this way.
You know you are getting old when you keep Lipitor on your night table. That I can do without.

You made me laugh! Thanks!

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a bit off-topic...but it did make me feel just a little bit older and wiser than my years. ;)

Anyway ten years ago when I was still teaching at a university (history, BTW)...the students would call the house and ask for Professor _______ (that is what a lot of them called me). and my husband would say, "Who?" :D Most of them just called me Mrs.__________ or by my initials. I liked that better. :)

birdie...:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.