you know you must be from Colorado if.....

Ritz

Senior Veteran
Aug 23, 2005
✟5,627.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
...you design your kid's halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit
...you've dressed in shorts,sandals,and a parka.
...you know where the real South Park is
...you've gone skiing in July and sunbathed in January
...the bike on your car is worth more than your car
...you can drive over a 12,000 foot pass in four feet of snow,
but you can't get to work if there are 4 inches of snow

sallystrothers

Oct 7, 2005
✟15,991.00
Faith
Christian
believe it or not people, I love Idaho even more the Colorado!

I grew up in CO and moved out to ID 2 years ago. The mountains up here really are left untouched. Its an unheard land where everyone has the small town mentality and are very friendly.

CO is too crowded. You can't go fishing somewhere decent without rubbing shoulders with someone. Everything is private property and there are fences all over the place, I hate fences!

There are some cool things about CO though, I'll admit. I like the joke about how CO only has 2 seasons: winter and road construction ;)

Upvote 0

umaro55

Jan 9, 2006
Colorado
✟7,647.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
About the only thing I can relate to is, how people always seem to suddenly forget how to drive when it barely snows at all. I mean, this is Colorado, what do you expect?

As for the Halloween costumes, well the last time I wore one here was years ago, and I think I just beared the freezing weather.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
2Bhumble said:
Me likes Colorado. Born and raised here. I love our quirky weather, low humidity and lots and lots of sunshine.

I like the part about low humidity!:clap: :clap: I was born in Kellogg ID,dad was career AF,so was around CO a lot as a kid,breathtaking scenery. Have lived in OH since moving after marriage '68,if I knew about humidity,my hubby from KY would have never gotten me across the Mississippi,LOL!:( :sick:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums