You can not create something from nothing.

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe the "science fiction god" reference threw me off, and had me thinking you believed God was just Science fiction, but looking at your Signature or Picture (whatever its called) of the Cross, I probably was confused by your reference.

I think, being presumptuous, what you meant was that if we can come from nothing then surely we could come from God, which we did. I dont think we could come from anything science fiction like, can we ?

I believe God created the Universe, as I think you do.
I see. Well what I meant to non-believers they will watch a fictional movie with some sort of "all powerful being" who can create anything and afterwards they will say "Oh man, imagine if I had that power, I could create anything!" or you even encounter people who think their may be some alien/god/mutant...etc out there that can do such a thing.

And yet when told about God they think its crazy and not possible. They would rather believe a fiction made up god/alien/mutant can create anything then believe a real God, the only God could do such a thing.

I'm always telling people about God but no matter what I say they refuse to accept the fact He made anything or is even real. Maybe its because they fear I am right, or more so they fear Him. Meanwhile they obsess over being powerful like a fictional god in a movie. Just boggles my mind.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And yet when told about God they think its crazy and not possible. They would rather believe a fiction made up god/alien/mutant can create anything then believe a real God, the only God could do such a thing.

I'm always telling people about God but no matter what I say they refuse to accept the fact He made anything or is even real. Maybe its because they fear I am right, or more so they fear Him. Meanwhile they obsess over being powerful like a fictional god in a movie. Just boggles my mind.

Its called a DO AS THOU WILT syndrome, they pretend God doesn't exist, thus they feel they can sin freely, without guilt, but the fact is, they will have to answer for their sins. Its tunnel vision of sorts. No thinking man really believes we just appeared, the odds are 25 trillion to one, the odds were so ludicrous they had to INVENT a Multi-verse. You know they are desperate when they start inventing things that are UNTESTABLE LOL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Its called a DO AS THOU WILT syndrome, the pretend God doesn't exist, thus they feel they can sin freely, without guilt, but the fact is, they will have to answer for their sins. Its tunnel vision of sorts. No thinking man really believes we just appeared, the odds are 25 trillion to one, the odds were so ludicrous they had to INVENT a Multi-verse. You know they are desperate when they start inventing things that are UNTESTABLE LOL.
One wonders how a Christian can square such a smug and condescending attitude towards atheists with the Great Commission. Do actually you find that it helps?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
One wonders how a Christian can square such a smug and condescending attitude towards atheists with the Great Commission. Do actually you find that it helps?

Matthew 21:12 Then Jesus went into the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those selling doves.

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Woes to Scribes and Pharisees
Matthew 23:32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ sins. 33 You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape the sentence of hell? 34 Because of this, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and others you will flog in your synagogues and persecute in town after town.…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Having been a preacher well over 20 years I have no quandaries with telling the truth and allowing the facts to stand on their own merits. The reason people sin instead of serving God is because they love their sins more than God or either are BLINDED by Satan.

There is no other alternative, unless you attend a Church that is accepting of sins.

Upvote 0