Jesus is awesome
Mar 24, 2006
✟13,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But we might offend someone!........:sorry:.......:doh:

lol! ... I actually did laugh, lol '(><)' ...

Well we might as well give into the occult brother... I mean so many baptists do practice contemplative prayer after all... learn the way of satan, i mean the dragon, summon the kundalini serpent (kali) to have cosmic [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] with I think krishna in our brains (yoga) so we can die, yay:clap:... so we can get killed, how much fun, and when we have confrontation about yoga and martial arts and karate and zen buddhism, etc. we play the religious tolerant game or the thats your opinion game... and ignore those bluddy christians who aren't involved in the occult....

wow... rhetoric... sarcasm... all that... Im probably going to hell for that:p

Upvote 0

BigChrisfilm

Contributor
Feb 17, 2006
Portsmouth Ohio
Visit site
✟15,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
lol! ... I actually did laugh, lol '(><)' ...

Well we might as well give into the occult brother... I mean so many baptists do practice contemplative prayer after all... learn the way of satan, i mean the dragon, summon the kundalini serpent (kali) to have cosmic [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] with I think krishna in our brains (yoga) so we can die, yay:clap:... so we can get killed, how much fun, and when we have confrontation about yoga and martial arts and karate and zen buddhism, etc. we play the religious tolerant game or the thats your opinion game... and ignore those bluddy christians who aren't involved in the occult....

wow... rhetoric... sarcasm... all that... Im probably going to hell for that:p
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV) Public Domain

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

PETE_

Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I know the Lord works in mysterious ways... but Maritial Arts:sigh: ...

He is truely amazing

Oh come on now, you are just looking for something to discredit him. You know very well I could say Satan is the god of this world.

Satan cannot possibly do anything against the will and consent of God.http://www.christianforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=30538336#_ftn1
http://www.christianforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=30538336#_ftnref1

Upvote 0

Hagios17

Jesus is awesome
Mar 24, 2006
✟13,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My kids are in tae kwon do and love it...
Is even taught in a Christian enviornment.
I know lots of Christian's and Probably nonchristian's -sorry not in the habit of asking others what faith they are as I accept people for who they are, not what they believe or dont believe LOL.
I took kickboxing which is also a martial art.

Nothing wrong with either in my opinion.

I find the tae kwon do is helpful espeasally for my one as he's all over the place and IMO it gives them both good discipline...

You guys are goin to make me feel puffed up if you dont respond to the my post on Eternal Haeng properly lol:p

I have many non christian friends... actually more than christian. Yet count as utter folly what they believe... as it isn't in Christ. And I live, hopefully, as a light to them... preaching the message of the gospel of peace when i can. I have a muslim friend who I think regards me too highly, but seek no unity with what he believes, lest i be spoiled by his adultry. But i love him and am praying for him and others lost like him. Amen! God have the pre-eminence! :)

I cant force you to believe me, but I can share with you what i know, in hope... that your spirit will testify with mine... heed the calling, and listen... in hope.

Upvote 0

BigChrisfilm

Contributor
Feb 17, 2006
Portsmouth Ohio
Visit site
✟15,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Hagios17

Jesus is awesome
Mar 24, 2006
✟13,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK, BigChris, I've read through most of the thread, and I'm pretty convinced that you are just looking for a fight at this point.

Personally I don't see how martial art is heathenistic at all. I took Okinawan-style Karate as a pre-teen with ADHD. There was no spirituality pushed on me whatsoever, pagan or otherwise...we came from all different ethnic, cultural, and religious backgrounds. I must say that it did teach me some excellent skills in self-discipline and concentration...not to mention butt-kickin'!

(KIDDING about the last part...martial arts aren't taught so that one may walk around beating her classmates...and Quakers aren't big on butt-kickin' in general ;))

:sigh: ... and probably skipped all my posts, especially the one on Eternal Haeng:(

Upvote 0

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Will anyone in this forum respond properly... kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini kundalini .... how many times do I ahve to say this and still... :sigh: ... no response.

It's most likely because you have not yet made a point of any kind. "Coiled energy" has no spiritual meaning in secularized yoga.

But I know why you yoga supporters aint saying nothing... because what you are doing is wrong! and could lead many into the occult:sigh:

I am a so-called "yoga supporter," and I don't practice yoga at all. What do you think I have to gain from supporting yoga. The answer is that I seek to defend the Gospel and the orthodox doctrines of the faith against fundamentalism. It seems that what you are doing is wrong, because you wish to replace the Gospel with a yoke of slavery. The Bible itself denounces fundamentalism, because it says,
If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations-- "Do not handle, Do not taste, Do not touch" (referring to things that all perish as they are used)--according to human precepts and teachings? These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh. (Colossians 2:20-23)
Like the Judaizers, modern fundamentalists despise the Gospel, because they place restrictions on the church according to man-made regulations. What I mean to tell you is that this is a salvation issue. If one replaces Christ with his own self-made legal system, then one will go to hell. It is a most risky business to be involved in Christian fundamentalism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PETE_

Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
And whats with all the spirits in ATA?

the dominant tendency or character of anything: the spirit of the America
Why does ATA have the taio yin yang thing on its crest?

It is from Korea

Why do we have to bow and acknowledge and submit, when these things are forbidden by our jealous God?
Similar to a military salute, a sign of respect.

Why is ATA associating little children with Tigers when martial arts teaches about the tiger spirit?
Tiny tigers is catchy like karate for kids(for older kids7-12 years old)

Any more?

Upvote 0

Hagios17

Jesus is awesome
Mar 24, 2006
✟13,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Which is like saying they're no difference between praying and Christianity, or fasting and Christianity, or Nordic runes and paganism.

What is the origin of yoga Mr. know it all, if it is hinduism? and make sure you include asanas, mantras, charkas, and dont forget mr. demon spirit kundalini;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PETE_

Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this I know. But are you saying that God doesn't allow Satan to make people think that HE is some type of God.
I know he is not so as Paul says there is no problem, unless I flaunted it in front of weaker brothers who could not make such a distinction. I have met those concerned with the violence, but you guys are the first to think it would lead me to demon worship.

Upvote 0

Hagios17

Jesus is awesome
Mar 24, 2006
✟13,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
so more or less unless someone one is Christian then forget it...they are Evil, so forget about learning anything about them, or they're culture, etc?

Now going back to where you said to pray for my husband.
I pray for him(not because I believe in a Hell because I dont), but I also accept him for who he is...which is what God does.
Hindu's are also God's children...God loves them just as much.
So when we learn their culture and they learn our culture I dont see anything wrong with that.
Can't remember where I read it but someone said to be who what you know best...therefore Im not saying to go out and embrace it and become a Hindu...no...we're Christian's, born and raised, we know Christianity best, we have Christ in our hearts....just as a Hindu was born and raised Hindu and will never be a Christian....but they are still God's Children non the less, doesnt make them any less then we are.

You are preaching universalism:eek:

Dont you have any difficulty with scripture? Hell is talked alot about, and sinners going to hel and that sort of stuff...

Upvote 0

BigChrisfilm

Contributor
Feb 17, 2006
Portsmouth Ohio
Visit site
✟15,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You are preaching universalism:eek:

Dont you have any difficulty with scripture? Hell is talked alot about, and sinners going to hel and that sort of stuff...
I already had that discussion with her. She said she didn't believe in being born again, I said she had to or she would go to hell. She got mad, someone else got mad, and I haven't heard from her since. :(

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I already had that discussion with her. She said she didn't believe in being born again, I said she had to or she would go to hell. She got mad, someone else got mad, and I haven't heard from her since. :(
Im not mad...Im just not in the mood for an aurgument.
I know where I stand, and you know where you stand.
Im not going to belittle anyone.
If you want to belittle my faith and belief that is up to you...
However I know the only one I need to answer to is God, not you.

Peace :).

Upvote 0

BigChrisfilm

Contributor
Feb 17, 2006
Portsmouth Ohio
Visit site
✟15,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im not mad...Im just not in the mood for an aurgument.
I know where I stand, and you know where you stand.
Im not going to belittle anyone.
If you want to belittle my faith and belief that is up to you...
However I know the only one I need to answer to is God, not you.

Peace :).
So you know that you are going to hell, but you don't care? Well, I guess that's fine, if you want to go to hell, then have fun.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.