Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

This caught all over social media and left-wing news channels are having a hay-day on this. Republicans in support of Trump can more easily be branded as Nazi sympathizers who hate Jews.

Here is a Jewish anchormen who was deeply offended by this Black rapper's statements:

This is shameful. In Canada we have a day called Rememberance Day in November 11 that honors all of the dead war veterans. In the USA I'm sure you have Veterans day. I watched movies about wars all that month and I can tell you, both the footage and depiction of war during 1938-1945, or 1917-1918 that I saw, watching soldiers bleed to death in the battle field and choke in their own blood by a barrage of bullets, grenades, and arterial shelling from the enemies, often by surprize, and seeing their best friends die before their very eyes...war is an ugly business. To glorify the 20th centuries greatest warmongerer who lead millions to their death in WW2 is indefensible, unpatriotic and belittles the American and Canadian lives lost during WW2. Not to mention the Holocaust of many people, Jews, and even those who were true Christians who spoke against that reguime and were sent to concentration camps or death because of their beliefs. How can anyone say such a thing in this day and age?

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How can anyone say such a thing in this day and age?
When you look at the comment sections on Youtube below videos who comment on Ye's statements you will find that surprisingly many people are trying to rationalize and downplay what Ye said. Some even agree with what he said about the Holocaust and Hitler. As disturbing as it is, we are living in a time of increasing godlessness.

It is very fitting when the Bible says
"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
(Isaiah 5:20)

• Agree
Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I have two things to say. One of them may be taken TOTALLY in the wrong way.

Even in the most evil of ideologies, suppose they have 999 out of 1,000 evil stances but only 1 stance that has truth to it. Does that mean we support the evil ideology itself?

Second thing - I sometimes wonder if people who are making these statements (as in the case of Ye) are actually trolling (saying it for "off-label" reasons than because they actually mean it). It's like the "frog in the boiling water" analogy - it's possible that people are being made to slowly acclimate to white supremacist positions in such a way that they don't even realize that they're becoming complacent with it. If that's the case, I do worry because I haven't seen this kind of thing in my lifetime.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think that Kanye West is mentally ill. Unfortunately, he has a lot of money and media attention, so he's able to display his illness over the media. I suppose there are lots of people who exploit his condition for their own purposes.

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Unfortunately, he has a lot of money and media attention, so he's able to display his illness over the media.
Do you not think it is a good thing that it happens in public? Bad ideas, wrong opinions and false statements are most effectively countered in a free-speech environment, where bad speech can be critizised or even, if necessary, ridiculed. And only when the public pays attention to the fact that Ye has apparently mental problems the people in Ye's life will (hopefully) take action and get him the help he needs. If Ye had this kind of breakdown behind closed doors, I doubt anyone would do anything about it.

Upvote 0

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
I do not agree. Ask yourself why is everyone giving so much attention to someone voicing his opinion? Why not actually give attention to people who commit acts of murder. We have so easily forgot America has just banned lynching what 60 years ago? Why not cry out against babies being murdered? Woe to America, hypocrites!! They call some sin heinous but embrace other sin. They disgust me. Racism - hate your brother for being Black.

Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I do not agree. Ask yourself why is everyone giving so much attention to someone voicing his opinion? Why not actually give attention to people who commit acts of murder. We have so easily forgot America has just banned lynching what 60 years ago? Why not cry out against babies being murdered? Woe to America, hypocrites!! They call some sin heinous but embrace other sin. They disgust me. Racism - hate your brother for being Black.

Have you seen the TV-show "The Man in the High Castle" (2015)? If not I'd recommend you watch it. It portrays a different scenario where Nazi Germany won WW2 and subjugated half of America. They play for keeps. They would enslave the whole of Africa and basically put all their undesirables into a mass slaughter rather than isolated terrorism or negligance. The world Jewish population was reduced because of the Nazis. Anyone with a birth-defect or genetic disorder would be murdered as they want a healthy population. Nobody would be safe as anyone can rat on someone else.

However, when it comes to other modern countries, then I agree, America is a hypocrite that has losts its moral authority. I would draw the line with historical Nazi Germany.

Reactions: Sabri
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This caught all over social media and left-wing news channels are having a hay-day on this. Republicans in support of Trump can more easily be branded as Nazi sympathizers who hate Jews.

Here is a Jewish anchormen who was deeply offended by this Black rapper's statements:

This is shameful. In Canada we have a day called Rememberance Day in November 11 that honors all of the dead war veterans. In the USA I'm sure you have Veterans day. I watched movies about wars all that month and I can tell you, both the footage and depiction of war during 1938-1945, or 1917-1918 that I saw, watching soldiers bleed to death in the battle field and choke in their own blood by a barrage of bullets, grenades, and arterial shelling from the enemies, often by surprize, and seeing their best friends die before their very eyes...war is an ugly business. To glorify the 20th centuries greatest warmongerer who lead millions to their death in WW2 is indefensible, unpatriotic and belittles the American and Canadian lives lost during WW2. Not to mention the Holocaust of many people, Jews, and even those who were true Christians who spoke against that reguime and were sent to concentration camps or death because of their beliefs. How can anyone say such a thing in this day and age?
People that worship money, celebrity, fame, etc. are usually the ones that try to rationalize it. I’ve actually read he pulls these stunts to get out of contracts! That’s a load. :rolleyes: The fact is the man is an ego maniac, considers himself a genius and has a bad case of mental illness. He’s delusional.

Sabri
Sabri
No not really. I believe a lot of what he has said about his mother being sacrificed for the fame he has received. If only you knew who really controls America. Demons and Demonic Forces
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

You have to realize Kanye is diagnosed mentally ill. I am diagnosed as well and work in mental health. If everything ever said by people i work with was posted on the news as representing all conservatives and people actually ate that up and believed it this would be a sad time to live in. Hopefully people have brains and realize Kanye not only is mentally ill but does not represent all conservatives. period.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have to realize Kanye is diagnosed mentally ill. I am diagnosed as well and work in mental health. If everything ever said by people i work with was posted on the news as representing all conservatives and people actually ate that up and believed it this would be a sad time to live in. Hopefully people have brains and realize Kanye not only is mentally ill but does not represent all conservatives. period.
Absolutely. The inmates have taken over the asylum in the GOP. But there are signs that the adults are moving to take it back. Hope they succeed.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Ye's comments are Ye's.

If my team mate starts stating something.. I am not guilty as well.

You cannot lump all Republicans, all Democrats, all whites, all tall people, all short people, all red heads, all Canadians... together with their respective groups.

That.... is stereotyping.. remember that word.

Plus... Ye is mentally ill... Not that it excuses him.. but... he plainly has issues.

Not only that.. but IMO.. no famous person whether an actor, singer, YouTuber, journalist, or anyone else that finds themself with a microphone in their hand or a large audience.... none of them have an opinion that is of any special importance or any more than just an individual personal opinion that you, me or any other run of the mill normal person has.

Superstars and other famous people, should clam up and keep it to theriselves.
Journalists should only present facts... with supported evidence. Not their own personal bias.

Ye... needs help and all he is getting is aggression... Someone needs to take him in and protect him from himself.

His words and opinions are his and only his.. Not to be transferred to others that he may like, follow or keep company with.

Upvote 0