YAHWEH is GOD - Peanut Gallery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
BL stated at first "I do not believe that Trevor will provide any actual evidence that Yahweh is the god of the cosmos." BL has provided no "actual evidence" that He is not!

Especially in a formal debate, the burden of proof is on the person with the positive claim.

Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Especially in a formal debate, the burden of proof is on the person with the positive claim.

I agree but the point is one cannot "prove" or "disprove" such a premise, which if my memory serves was originally posited by BL (regardless of who takes which side) as Yahweh is NOT God.

IF there is a God (one of those beings referred to as Els) AND this God revealed His name to some (Him allegedly being the Most High of all the Els, the creator of all others), His not revealing Himself to ALL does not equal non-existence.

Paul

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BL2KTN

Scholar, Author, Educator
Oct 22, 2010
Tennessee, United States
✟18,144.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree but the point is one cannot "prove" or "disprove" such a premise, which if my memory serves was originally posited by BL (regardless of who takes which side) as Yahweh is NOT God.

IF there is a God (one of those beings referred to as Els) AND this God revealed His name to some (Him allegedly being the Most High of all the Els, the creator of all others), His not revealing Himself to ALL does not equal non-existence.

Paul

That which is asserted without evidence is dismissed without evidence. I cannot disprove invisible pixies are God either, but without evidence I don't need to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.