Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again, I have learned. Christ is ultimately the seed of Eve, a sinner.
And since that relationship is so far removed, exactly what effect do you believe that has on Jesus? Try to establish a relevance.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
And since that relationship is so far removed, exactly what effect do you believe that has on Jesus? Try to establish a relevance.
The effect is that God said that her seed would crush Satan. So it’s fulfilled prophecy.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The effect is that God said that her seed would crush Satan. So it’s fulfilled prophecy.
can you explain the relevance of that to Mother Mary or the fact that she was without sin?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
can you explain the relevance of that to Mother Mary or the fact that she was without sin?
You keep making the claim that she was without sin, yet you’ve given no evidence for that.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I asked a question, I do not see an answer.
You asked an illogical question since Mary was a sinner. And since she was a sinner, I cannot answer the illogical question. Now if you just want to know the relevance of Mary to Eve, I’ll go over it again.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You asked an illogical question since Mary was a sinner. And since she was a sinner, I cannot answer the illogical question. Now if you just want to know the relevance of Mary to Eve, I’ll go over it again.
feel free to go over it as many times as you like, it still does not answer the question.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
feel free to go over it as many times as you like, it still does not answer the question.
Again, I would have to assume that Mary is sinless to answer your question. She wasn’t.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again, I would have to assume that Mary is sinless to answer your question. She wasn’t.
OK you have made a positive declaration that Mary was not sinless, now you are obligated to provide evidence for your statement, please proceed, if you are unwilling or unable I will consider this discussion concluded.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
OK you have made a positive declaration that Mary was not sinless, now you are obligated to provide evidence for your statement, please proceed, if you are unwilling or unable I will consider this discussion concluded.
Well, I have given evidence that she wasn’t sinless. I even posted scripture. You, however, have given absolutely nothing to back up your assertion that she was sinless. So far, the evidence is in my favor.

But, if you need more:

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; as it is written,
“There is none righteous, not even one;
There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.”
“Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,”
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
“Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness”;
“Their feet are swift to shed blood,
Destruction and misery are in their paths,
And the path of peace they have not known.”
“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
— Romans 3:9-18

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I have given evidence that she wasn’t sinless. I even posted scripture. You, however, have given absolutely nothing to back up your assertion that she was sinless. So far, the evidence is in my favor.

But, if you need more:

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; as it is written,
There is not even one.”
I previously refuted that Scripture, it is talking about all have original sin from Adam. Here is some scientific evidence that you can attempt to refute:
Given what we know about the exchange of fluids and cells between mother and unborn child during pregnancy we can assume that Jesus’ cells circulated in Mary and her cells circulated within him during her pregnancy. Going further, given that Jesus’ was perfect, and without sin, he could only grow in a body that was of the same sinless nature due to this exchange of cells.

Mary had to be sinless from the moment of her conception, born without the stain of original sin. Because after all, if she was born with the stain of original sin, then her sinful cells could have entered into her unborn child, Jesus, through the placenta. Jesus’ body would have in turn received these sinful cells into his body. Of course all of Jesus’ cells were perfect and sinless, after all he is God Incarnate. So receiving such sinful cells is an impossibility – there is nothing sinful in God.
Friday, 9/8/16 The Virgin Mary | Scientific Proof of Her Sinless Nature

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I previously refuted that Scripture, it is talking about all have original sin from Adam. Here is some scientific evidence that you can attempt to refute:
Given what we know about the exchange of fluids and cells between mother and unborn child during pregnancy we can assume that Jesus’ cells circulated in Mary and her cells circulated within him during her pregnancy. Going further, given that Jesus’ was perfect, and without sin, he could only grow in a body that was of the same sinless nature due to this exchange of cells.

Mary had to be sinless from the moment of her conception, born without the stain of original sin. Because after all, if she was born with the stain of original sin, then her sinful cells could have entered into her unborn child, Jesus, through the placenta. Jesus’ body would have in turn received these sinful cells into his body. Of course all of Jesus’ cells were perfect and sinless, after all he is God Incarnate. So receiving such sinful cells is an impossibility – there is nothing sinful in God.
Friday, 9/8/16 The Virgin Mary | Scientific Proof of Her Sinless Nature
Where’s the scripture that supports that? See, I post right from God’s word, and I show what He has to say about sinful man. You just dismiss it with a wave of the hand. And then you post some nonsense that has no biblical support. That’s not how things work.

Upvote 0

Fidelibus

Jan 4, 2017
U.S.A.
✟66,007.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I have given evidence that she wasn’t sinless. I even posted scripture.

Are you referring to your post #168?

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
— Romans 3:23

Please show in this passage where it states that 'Mary' was a sinner?

But, if you need more:
There is not even one.”

Again, please show where in these verses where it say's that 'Mary ' sinned?

You, however, have given absolutely nothing to back up your assertion that she was sinless.

I disagree, for "you" have given absolutely nothing to back up your assertion that she (Mary) was not sinless.

So far, the evidence is in my favor.

Oh, you mean because of your personal and fallible interpretation and opinion of these Scripture passages, (which is subject to error, BTW) that has absolutely no authority over anyone, that the evidence is in your favor?.............. So far! Got it! ;)

Have a Blessed day!

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Again, please show where in these verses where it say's that 'Mary ' sinned?
Was Mary a Jew or Gentile? If so, then it applies to her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No, that is not the Mary of The Bible.
observe the twelve constellations that form the pentacle around what is meant to represent lilith and the zodiac of satan. the image of baphomet is generally obscured as a heart still symbolizing baphomets forge within the depiction of lilith. That is a demon associated with satanism and occultism.
Yes I know. I knew that when it said she was in pain in childbirth but the fall of man is what caused the pain. In heaven when she gave birth if it was talking about the spirit of Mary she would have known no pain because Christ was not a sinner.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where does it say this in the bible? Chapter and verse please.

Have a Blessed day!
And he said, “If now I have found grace in Thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray Thee, go among us, for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for Thine inheritance.” Exodus 34:9

They are not the same. We see here that we only have grace because of our iniquity and sin.

Upvote 0

Fidelibus

Jan 4, 2017
U.S.A.
✟66,007.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Was Mary a Jew or Gentile? If so, then it applies to her.
You mean because your personal and fallible opinion/interpretation which is subject to error say's it applies to her? Who gave you the authority to make such a statement?

Upvote 0

Fidelibus

Jan 4, 2017
U.S.A.
✟66,007.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And he said, “If now I have found grace in Thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray Thee, go among us, for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for Thine inheritance.” Exodus 34:9

They are not the same. We see here that we only have grace because of our iniquity and sin.
Would you agree, everything you posted here outside of quoting Scripture directly, are not words found in the bible, but just something of your own personal and fallible 0pinion and holds no authority what so ever over me or any other person within this forum? The word of Jaxxi so to speak?

Upvote 0