Oct 15, 2007
Visit site
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What Would Christians Do?

If fellow Christians place Pro-Life/Acceptance pieces of artwork on this site - will you support? Think of how many stories you've heard from YouTube about all the people watching God knows what - bad stuff! I have a Christian message on there. I'm doing my part.

I have Christian-themed artwork I'm selling. Think of the stories WE could make if EVERY Christian bought one. It's really up to you.

But, follow me, as a man who Loves the Lord more than anything else - I will say a prayer for you NOT to buy my work - but purchase something from one of the Christian brothers and sisters already on this site. Support the causes of CHRISTIANS. That's the secret.
Give to your fellow Christian...you'll be glad you did - and you'll promote a worthy cause. Now, in God's name I pray you will support my fellow Christians on this site. I'm already as wealthy as no money can buy - in HIS name ALONE.

God bless you fellow Christians - and support YOUR brothers and sisters on this site! WWJD - we already know!
WWCD - this is what we're WAITING to hear?
http://web.mac.com/jasonfontaine

Status
Not open for further replies.