Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Zimmerman should sue the martins for the cost of the bullet he had to use on their kid. I'd love to see that headline.

First things first.

The wrongful death suit in which all exculpatory evidence is presented and Zimmerman is completely exonerated,

then,

A suit against the State of Florida for defamation of character.

Then recovery of the cost of the bullet. :D

Upvote 0

SolomanVIII

Jun 20, 2013
✟436.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
First things first.

The wrongful death suit in which all exculpatory evidence is presented and Zimmerman is completely exonerated,

then,

A suit against the State of Florida for defamation of character.

Then recovery of the cost of the bullet. :D

It would also be interesting to see Zimmerman have to take the stand. As he was essentially the only witness to the events prior to the "fight", his testimony in his own words would seem to be important.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It would also be interesting to see Zimmerman have to take the stand. As he was essentially the only witness to the events prior to the "fight", his testimony in his own words would seem to be important.

He would have to. However his account can't explain Trayvon's behavior. Jeantel's statements give a plausible reason why Trayvon attacked Zimmerman with such ferocity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swim411

Jun 7, 2013
✟1,962.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Political pressure does not belong in the justice system.

My opinion, she is corrupt and unethical. Her office should be investigated in how they handled the Zimmerman case.

Of course, you are dead wrong. Political pressure is an INTENTIONALLY INHERENT part of our justice system.

Otherwise, it is good to see you on the side of the Martin family, who exposed the corrupt and highly unethical practices of the Sanford Police, the local DA's, and the state of Florida. That is why people like Sharpton showed up.

Welcome to the light.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course, you are dead wrong. Political pressure is an INTENTIONALLY INHERENT part of our justice system.

Otherwise, it is good to see you on the side of the Martin family, who exposed the corrupt and highly unethical practices of the Sanford Police, the local DA's, and the state of Florida. That is why people like Sharpton showed up.

Welcome to the light.

The corrupt and unethical practices of the Sanford Police and the local DA who determined that there was no probable cause to believe that a crime had been committed...

...then Jackson, and the Rabble Rousers show up...

...and it goes to trial...

...and then Zimmerman gets acquitted...

...which means that...

...he committed no crime...

...exactly as the...

...corrrupt...

...and highly unethical...

...Sanford police department...

...and local DAs thought.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Welcome to the light.

Not overt political pressure, as was in this case.

So, please give me evidence of the corrupt and highly unethical practices of the local police, DA and state of Florida, BEFORE Corey was appointed special prosecutor because of outside political pressure.

The article below, summarizes the political pressure well and Corey's well documented tactics that are no shocker considering her history.

Prosecutors Withheld Exculpatory Evidence From Zimmerman Affidavit - Investors.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swim411

Jun 7, 2013
✟1,962.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not overt political pressure, as was in this case.
The system is political. Do you despise people who are successful in our capitalistic and political system? Or do you ironically only complain when the system doesn't work the way you want it to?

So, please give me evidence of the corrupt and highly unethical practices of the local police, DA and state of Florida, BEFORE Corey was appointed special prosecutor because of outside political pressure.
Show me GZ tox screen, show me the evidence they got from searching his truck. Show me his x-rays. Show me the Rachel Jeantel deposition, taken BEFORE the Chief of Police declared that there was no evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's self defense claim, weeks after the homicide. Tell me on what planet does the prosecution allow one of the most important witnesses to be deposed when the mother of the victim—and a friend of the witness—is sitting in the room?

Whose blood was on Zimmeramans face in the famous photo where he was getting into the police car?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

utdbear

Catalina Wine Mixer....POW!
Jul 6, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟4,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The State of Florida grants immunity from civil prosecution if the accused is cleared of the offense in criminal court. Just like Texas.

Immunity is not automatic, you have to go before a judge and they have to grant the immunity.

Not sure what the criteria is the judge would use, but O'mara has stated that he would seek and obtain immunity, so he appears to have confidence.

Upvote 0

Forest Wolf

Magical And Blessed
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
✟16,495.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The State of Florida grants immunity from civil prosecution if the accused is cleared of the offense in criminal court. Just like Texas.
I think that should be the law in every State. It's obscene to be cleared in a criminal court of a murder and then be sued by the interested parties in a civil proceeding charging wrongful death so as to impart the notion those claimants demand money for the body.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think that should be the law in every State. It's obscene to be cleared in a criminal court of a murder and then be sued by the interested parties in a civil proceeding charging wrongful death so as to impart the notion those claimants demand money for the body.

The attorney lobbying power is to strong in most states to eliminate or at least control some of the numerous civil suits that are brought. The attorneys make too much money either defending frivolous suits or 95% of the time, getting the other side to settle to avoid legal fees of defending themselves.

Lastly, this is also one of the reasons the healthcare costs in the United States are far above any other advanced country.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.