Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
On the way home from meeting me tonight, my boyfriend was wrongfully stopped by a police officer who claims that he didn't stop at a stop sign (which isn't true, according to him :p) and so now he's going to traffic court to fight it off. We're all going to court over here :laughing: .

Meanwhile, I've had a headache for the past couple of days due to jury duty throwing my sleep schedule off. I would appreciate prayers for healing. Yes, I know: jury duty, eviction lawsuit, and traffic ticket case all within a few days. I suppose God is trying to tell me something, so prayers for clarity and direction would be appreciated.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please continue to keep the traffic ticket in prayer, as we are going down to the courthouse on Friday to fight it off. May the Lord be with us.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, so the court date for this ticket case is tomorrow. My boyfriend got a ride there who wasn’t me, so pray this goes well please. The best case would be the cop not even showing up to the court and they just deciding in his favor.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The best case would be the cop not even showing up to the court and they just deciding in his favor.
This actually happened. Praise the Lord. Just as well, we didn’t need any more stress right now.

Upvote 0