Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As I mentioned, this story is exploding. To me, the real story is the incompetence of democrat strategists. How dumb were they to make up a Russia collusion story, knowing what they had in their closet. Why would they do this? Now they are all going to be exposed.

If they were smart, they would have just accepted Trump's victory and moved on. Now many of them may go to jail, while Trump remain in power and the GDP continues to rise. LOL.

Clintons Engaged in ‘On-the-Record Quid Pro Quo’, FBI Informant Lawyer Says (VIDEO)

• Haha
Reactions: Ringo84
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I mentioned, this story is exploding. To me, the real story is the incompetence of democrat strategists. How dumb were they to make up a Russia collusion story, knowing what they had in their closet. Why would they do this? Now they are all going to be exposed.

If they were smart, they would have just accepted Trump's victory and moved on. Now many of them may go to jail, while Trump remain in power and the GDP continues to rise. LOL.

Clintons Engaged in ‘On-the-Record Quid Pro Quo’, FBI Informant Lawyer Says (VIDEO)
The FBI informant better have good security..

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0