Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Also implicates Comey, Obama and a host of others.

While most of us knew this, it's becoming crystal clear this whole story was a fabrication from the beginning. And now it seems there may have been criminal activity on the part of the storytellers.

Trump rightly brands it "Watergate-Modern Age."

Buckle up folks, this is going to get interesting.........

RUSSIA SCRIPT FLIPPED...
Top Hillary lawyer lied for YEAR about dossier...
MESS: Pressure builds on Mueller to recuse himself...
FBI On Hot Seat...
Busted Media Downplay Revelations...
TRUMP: 'HOAX IS TURNED AROUND'...
'They are very embarrassed'...

Vladimir_Putin_Has_Weird__Sexist-b67be469ef66188b211fba91dcd014af.cf.png

DC ROCKED: CLINTON PAID FOR KREMLIN DIRT ON TRUMP

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
How Republicans Are Jumping on the New Steele Scoop to Distract From the Trump-Russia Scandal

When the existence of these memos was first reported (uh, by me, in October 2016), I noted that Steele’s investigation was underwritten by a Democratic source. Now the public knows which ones. But as Republicans seize on this development to try to discredit the Steele memos and the whole Trump-Russia scandal, they are also pushing for an investigation into what they claim is the real scandal involving Hillary Clinton and the sale of a uranium company with US operations to a Russian government agency. Fact-checkers have already declared this supposed scandal, which President Donald Trump has pushed, a phony. But here’s where the hypocrisy truly kicks in: the Clinton-uranium story originated with an anti-Clinton book called Clinton Cash, which was produced at a nonprofit supported by right-wing hedge-fund manager Robert Mercer and co-founded by conservative firebrand Stephen Bannon.

So you see what’s happening? Republicans are asserting the Steele memos should be dismissed because they are a dastardly Democratic oppo concoction and saying this somehow undermines the whole Trump-Russia scandal. Yet at the same time, they are demanding an investigation of the fake Clinton-uranium scandal that was based on a debunked story subsidized and promoted by a big-money conservative donor and Trump backer.
:yawn:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

While most of us knew this, it's becoming crystal clear this whole story was a fabrication from the beginning. And now it seems there may have been criminal activity on the part of the storytellers.

RUSSIA SCRIPT FLIPPED...
FBI On Hot Seat...

iu

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How Republicans Are Jumping on the New Steele Scoop to Distract From the Trump-Russia Scandal

When the existence of these memos was first reported (uh, by me, in October 2016), I noted that Steele’s investigation was underwritten by a Democratic source. Now the public knows which ones. But as Republicans seize on this development to try to discredit the Steele memos and the whole Trump-Russia scandal, they are also pushing for an investigation into what they claim is the real scandal involving Hillary Clinton and the sale of a uranium company with US operations to a Russian government agency. Fact-checkers have already declared this supposed scandal, which President Donald Trump has pushed, a phony. But here’s where the hypocrisy truly kicks in: the Clinton-uranium story originated with an anti-Clinton book called Clinton Cash, which was produced at a nonprofit supported by right-wing hedge-fund manager Robert Mercer and co-founded by conservative firebrand Stephen Bannon.

So you see what’s happening? Republicans are asserting the Steele memos should be dismissed because they are a dastardly Democratic oppo concoction and saying this somehow undermines the whole Trump-Russia scandal. Yet at the same time, they are demanding an investigation of the fake Clinton-uranium scandal that was based on a debunked story subsidized and promoted by a big-money conservative donor and Trump backer.
:yawn:
Straight from Mother Jones. Thanks!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But everyone and their mother admits there is no evidence of a Trump-Russia scandal. In fact that poor story died weeks ago.
Mother Jones is an alt left site. My comments were tongue and cheek.

Upvote 0

Bigsy

Sep 3, 2017
Texas
✟15,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But everyone and their mother admits there is no evidence of a Trump-Russia scandal. In fact that poor story died weeks ago.
Who are you referring to when you say "everyone," because I thought the investigation was still underway? Where did this story die "weeks ago?"

And, if I may, regrettably, play devil's advocate, can we not have investigations into a "Trump-Russian scandal" and "Hilary Clinton era Russian uranium deal" simultaneously? Let us not pretend our elected officials are too busy serving our respective needs. Lets be serious - they have the time.

I guess my question extends to "both sides" in saying that: what is your deepest fear? Is it that your respective side will be blamed as complacent?

Reactions: Radicchio
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

RUSSIA SCRIPT FLIPPED...
FBI On Hot Seat...

So you think the way to disprove liberal fake news is to counter with conservative fake news? LOL

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Some updates. Forgive the excess, but this story is exploding.

The narrative of Mueller and Rosenstein being involved is the most intriguing. That would be like a conspiracy only seen in movies.

BREAKING: DOJ Authorizes FBI Informant to Speak to Congress on Alleged Clinton Uranium One Corruption

7 EXPLOSIVE URANIUM ONE FACTS CONFIRMED BY HILLARY-LOVING MEDIA

…Grassley Calls for Special Counsel…

FBI Lifts Gag Order on Uranium One Informant

WOW! POTUS Trump Personally Ordered DOJ To Lift Gag Order On Clinton-Uranium One Informant

Security Expert on DNC-Russian Dossier: Monstrous Scandal That Could Change American Politics Forever (VIDEO)

“Disgraceful” – President Trump Slams HRC for Denying Knowledge of Dossier That She Funded (Video)

MSNBC Anchor: Trump Admin ‘Do Not Appear to Be Human Beings’ (VIDEO)

Hillary Clinton Now Claims She Didn’t Know About the Russia Dossier – Even Though She Paid for It

Collusion Discovered: DNC, Hillary, Comey and FBI ALL Financed Anti-Trump Fusion GPS Dossier Group

…Rohrabacher: GOP Leadership ‘Too Timid’ on Dems’ Russia Scandals

NYT Genius: Steele Dossier ‘Kind of a Mirror Image’ of Trump Jr. Meeting – Doesn’t Change Basics of Russia Probe

House Republicans Announce Joint Probe into Uranium One Scandal…
1235 Comments
It’s On: Hillary Campaign, DNC Accused of Violating Election Law with Dossier Payments…

…What Did McCain Know?

NYT’s Thrush: If Roles Were Flipped, Dems Would Call Dossier a GOP ‘Hatchet Job’

Dem Rep Schiff: It’s a Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy!…

Reactions: John now
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mueller is still doing his investigation regardless of these theatrics, but anything to whip up the base, I guess. :oldthumbsup:
Indeed. The DNC and Podesta are now the focus of the investigation.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mueller is still doing his investigation regardless of these theatrics, but anything to whip up the base, I guess. :oldthumbsup:

Yep Muellers 'investigation is most likely only good for whipping up the base.

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

And still finding nothing, with no evidence there was anything in the first place.

Meanwhile, Mueller was head of FBI during UraniumOne scandal. Hmmmm. My guess is he's the most nervous man on the planet right now.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
And still finding nothing, with no evidence there was anything in the first place.

Meanwhile, Mueller was head of FBI during UraniumOne scandal. Hmmmm. My guess is he's the most nervous man on the planet right now.
When I see posts like this I am reminded of Alec Baldwin's character, Jack Donaghy, in "30 Rock," where he wonders what it's like seeing the world through Kenneth Parcell's (Jack McBrayer) eyes. You have completely convinced yourself the world is different. I assume you must have Fox News on in an almost endless loop in your home.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

RUSSIA SCRIPT FLIPPED...
FBI On Hot Seat...

I would say is closer to "Hypocrisy Gate"

Most Trump supporters shout "Locker her up! Lock her up!" when is alleged Clinton does something. When is alleged Trump does something is everything but holding Trump accountable.

Russia investigation just exemplify hypocrisy of many Trump supporters.

Reactions: Bigsy
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

No, my mama is an intelligent Christian woman so don't include her in that "everyone and their mother" nonsense. Mueller is doing his job.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Please tell how you have inside knowledge of Meuller investigation. Your mother know his mother? Perhaps your cousin's friend's brother's niece's teacher's father's co-worker's son knows Meuller?

Upvote 0