Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
well I think its pretty cool but jesus coming soo soon I've barely had time to live
I know what you mean... I want to get married someday and have children. However, I also know that when I see Him I'll be like "husband, apartment, car, huh?:scratch:"

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know what you mean... I want to get married someday and have children. However, I also know that when I see Him I'll be like "husband, apartment, car, huh?:scratch:"
Pretty much:D Im sure.

I thought the same thing...they're all wonderful, but they are merely people & part of this fallen natural world. I thought surely I would never have the opportunity...so the time line belongs to the Lord.

It could be 7 seconds, 7 days...weeks...years bfore He cracks the sky for us:bow: :bow:

Even so Come Lord Jesus:crosseo:

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What a wonderful time it is for the young christian to be living. You have the oppurtunity as no other generation has. You know beyound a doubt we are in the end season that season could be a year or it could be 30 years either way you know Christ will return in your generation and with that knowledge you know or should know you are the losts last hope of the lost finding Christ. you have seen the mistakes of previous generations of compromise and inactivity of christians, your generation is the final line against satan, your responsibility is greater than any other generation. You know you must shine the light of Christ brighter than all generations before you . You are as important as the first generation at the time of christ and the beginning of christianity which set the foundation of christianity. Your generation is the last and with that bears a great responsibility to seek the lost. You are witnesses to Rev. unfolding before your very eyes. For 2,000 years christians have read and studied about Rev. only to be left wondering. You are experiencing it, seeing it unfold before you. You are experiencing and witnessing God pour out the gift of prophecy. You are witnessing what has been spoken of for 2000 years. Stand and be more than witnesses be a part of it and seek the lost, shine and serve God you are the last generation to do so, so do it well, YOU are the LOSTS LAST HOPE !! STAND and SHINE !! SOLIDER UP!!

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What a wonderful time it is for the young christian to be living. You have the oppurtunity as no other generation has. You know beyound a doubt we are in the end season that season could be a year or it could be 30 years either way you know Christ will return in your generation and with that knowledge you know or should know you are the losts last hope of the lost finding Christ. you have seen the mistakes of previous generations of compromise and inactivity of christians, your generation is the final line against satan, your responsibility is greater than any other generation. You know you must shine the light of Christ brighter than all generations before you . You are as important as the first generation at the time of christ and the beginning of christianity which set the foundation of christianity. Your generation is the last and with that bears a great responsibility to seek the lost. You are witnesses to Rev. unfolding before your very eyes. For 2,000 years christians have read and studied about Rev. only to be left wondering. You are experiencing it, seeing it unfold before you. You are experiencing and witnessing God pour out the gift of prophecy. You are witnessing what has been spoken of for 2000 years. Stand and be more than witnesses be a part of it and seek the lost, shine and serve God you are the last generation to do so, so do it well, YOU are the LOSTS LAST HOPE !! STAND and SHINE !! SOLIDER UP!!

Amen Rod! Amen! What an exciting time we live in, and what a great time for the young!

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Holy is the Lamb of God.
Holy, I am holy, says the Lord.

The time draws near, I come soon.
Be holy, as I am holy, says the Lord.

Prepare your hearts and be prepared, for I come soon.

Are you ready to go home?
Are you ready to meet Me face to face?
Have you thought on these things?
Now is the time.

Do not delay, now is the time to be prepared.
It is not the time for games and distractions and foolish pursuits.
Now is the time to be ready for My return.

Be joyous, rejoice.
The trials of this world are coming to an end for you.
Rejoice.

Upvote 0

Dyin2live

Aug 26, 2006
California
✟15,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
let me tell you!! he is coming soon! I had a dream when i was in 2nd grade about it. At that time I wasnt even really thinking about the rapture and those things. Anyway n the dream I was in my backyard or maybe it was at school. It was stormy and cloudy and the clouds in the sky opened up and i heard the voice of God saying "I'm coming soon". Then a strong wind blew afterward. I then woke up. I also had a dream that a bright flash of light went over all of the Earth. In my spirit I knew it was the rapture.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
let me tell you!! he is coming soon! I had a dream when i was in 2nd grade about it. At that time I wasnt even really thinking about the rapture and those things. Anyway n the dream I was in my backyard or maybe it was at school. It was stormy and cloudy and the clouds in the sky opened up and i heard the voice of God saying "I'm coming soon". Then a strong wind blew afterward. I then woke up. I also had a dream that a bright flash of light went over all of the Earth. In my spirit I knew it was the rapture.
That is so awesome. Have yet to experience a rapture dream, but I would love too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums