Wow! Jesus coming soon?

itsjoesfault

Oct 29, 2005
✟154.00
Faith
Christian
A strange thing happened to me this morning. I woke as I was walking across the floor. Then I remembered. I was dreaming. I was in my home talking to a young girl and her mother. I could hear my phone ringing but was letting the answer machine get it. Moments later my son rushed into the room and announced that his brother had called and wanted someone to go pick him. That he was only 12 miles down the road. I was full of questions as I hurried to go get him. Why did he not just come to the house. Should I go pick him up are send his brother. But I wanted to see him so bad. I was shouting out Hallelujah my baby has come home, praise God. :clap: The thing is my son died 2 years ago in march and his brother and I was aware of this in the dream. We was just rejoicing over the fact that he had come back and we was going to see him. Oh I had such a wonderful feeling of joy over this which I still have even now. I prayed about the dream and I believe I was being shown the Rapture and just how close it is to Jesus coming. 12 miles, wow now that's close. what do you all think.

Reactions: JJay

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are so right it is no doubt the end season, of coarse none will know the exact day or time but the bible says we are to reconize the season, Gods time and our time seems to be so different as well as i am sure his miles are different, but heres the point be it our miles or Gods miles 12 miles isnt far and that is his point to you, the end is near and NOW is the time to make Gods Way straight.

Upvote 0

MissDay7000

Mar 31, 2006
Michigan
✟7,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Earlier this year i got a word from God concerning the Rapture; of course he didn't tell me when, but he did continually stress that it was going to be extremely soon. And i've felt a sort of change in the wind so to speak, i feel that i'm going to see Jesus so very soon....his presence is now enough to bring me to tears every time i think of him, i'm not kidding. Just last week i was sitting in my room and i suddenly had this sensation or feeling of a warmth across the back of my body and around my shoulders, it gave me the shivers for a moment and i called out to God and i closed my eyes and suddenly had the image of Jesus holding me, just like he was crouched down behind me,extending his arms around my shoulders in a hug:his face was against my hair and he was smiling so beautifully...okay i'm going to cry now so i'll just leave it at this:Jesus is coming soon! God Bless!

MissDay

Upvote 0

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I agree that it is almost here. I've been feeling such urgency and compassion for the lost the last couple of years. And I've had dreams about it. One involved an end-time clock counting down on TBN, and I ran out to try to find some old friends and witness to them before it was too late.

Also, dreams of nuclear bombs on their way and total destruction was imminent, and I was trying to convince people to accept Jesus. Famous people.

Other folks have heard the sound of restless horses. It's nearly upon us. I'm both elated and frantic. Elated that our redemption draweth nigh, but frantic that there is still so much harvest to gather.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ChowdersMom said:

Other folks have heard the sound of restless horses. It's nearly upon us. I'm both elated and frantic. Elated that our redemption draweth nigh, but frantic that there is still so much harvest to gather.

Restless horses. Wow. Can you tell me more about this???

I know months ago I saw this rider coming from the distance on a white horse & He was dressed in beautiful robes.
As He came towards me I heard hoofbeats & the horse snorting. I heard "tell them...tell them Im coming soon.
Then Jesus turned His horse to a hard rite & drove a rod in the ground with a powerful sound & rode back into the distance.

It's so close sometimes I wonder if my grandmother, my family & my husband & daughter will all get to leave alive from here to meet Jesus in the Heavens.
Oh what an awesome thought!!! So awesome.

But my heartbreaks for family & those I know that still refuse to seek the Lord in this last hour of mercy & grace:(

Upvote 0

KTanner

Apr 3, 2006
California
Visit site
✟7,807.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Our Echelon said:
Please Tell Me What 12 Miles Can Mean.

12 sec, 12 mins, 12 years, or even you have to have 12 more kids before then. lol j/k I'll go with around 12 years.

I have always believed that I would be around to see the Rapture. I remember standing in the kitchen telling my mom when I was about 6 years old that I would see the Rapture. At that time I didn’t really even know what the Rapture was but I knew I would be here. I fell it so close now and I believe it well happen in the next 6 to 20 years. I can be wrong but I know that even if it happens next year I want/need to reach as meany people for Christ as I can. I also believe it wont happen tell closer to the end of the 7 years so I’m looking for them signs as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

InoHIMdoU

Apr 4, 2006
✟7,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I believe we will see the return of the Lord soon. I posted a dream under dreams/visions "Lighthouse" yesterday. This dream was VERY real..so real infact after all these years I still can recall it, like it was yesterday. I have loved ones and friends, that are unaved. It is with urgency that we should share the gospel at every opportunity. People get ready...He is coming!

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find the 12 years idea interesting. Bcause this preacher I know & is very gifted in the Spirit had said he felt we had about 15 years left bfore Jesus returns. & that was around 3 years ago.
& so many of trusted & respected Bible teachers are in agreement that it can't be long:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

itsjoesfault

Oct 29, 2005
✟154.00
Faith
Christian
Well to me in the dream, the 12 miles meant he was so very close and meant I was only minutes from seeing him. Also I knew I could either go to him are wait and let him come to me. Maybe showing the rapture. I took it to be that we was so very close to the lord coming back and we had about 30 minutes left on Gods time clock. But the number 12 could have a dual meaning here for it just so happens the road I live on is highway 112 and this was stressed in the phone call. I am 12 miles down highway 112. Also this road ends about 2 miles from me, in one direction and about 6 in another. a right turn has to be made on another road then it picks up again several miles away going north. My son would have known this and knew I would wonder which direction to go, if he had not said he was 12 miles down it. I wonder what the number 112 means.

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to cristian forums. glad your here. am also glad you are doing all you can do for your friends and Loved ones. people give each other blessing when they help each other out. Its a thank - you thing. again so glad you are here. may God bless you in all

Upvote 0