Pre-Mil Only Would You Support the Two State Solution?

FaithfulPilgrim

Eternally Seeking
Feb 8, 2015
South Carolina
✟39,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Idk if I should leave this open for all premils or narrow it down to dispensationalists, but here I go.

Since dispensationalism teaches that the reestablishment of Israel ad the return of the Jewish people is part of the end times prophecy, would you support a two state solution?

Basically, would you support seperate nations for the Jews and for the Palestinians?

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Joel 3:1-2
1 “For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.

This is one of the charges the Gentiles will be judged for when Jesus returns. No, I don't support carving up part of Israel to form an independent Palestinian state.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,416,454.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Idk if I should leave this open for all premils or narrow it down to dispensationalists, but here I go.

Since dispensationalism teaches that the reestablishment of Israel ad the return of the Jewish people is part of the end times prophecy, would you support a two state solution?

Basically, would you support seperate nations for the Jews and for the Palestinians?
Only if the Palestinian state could be in a portion of Jordan.

Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

They both claim the same exact land and won't compromise. What's going to eventually happen is the land will be occupied by immortal Christians and all non-Christians will be destroyed in a lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
To the OP

The Lord is against the dividing of His land and those who dabble will pay the price

Joel
3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

No, if you mean in the biblical land of Israel. btw, I always used to have a problem with spelling "separate". I used to put the "e" where you did. But as a reminder to be spell it correctly - think "apart", the "a", that way you will never mis-spell the word again.

Upvote 0