Would you not date someone if they had a crazy ex?

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't really care who their ex's are or what they're like.

The only time an ex would be an issue, crazy or not, is if she keeps interfering and he can't (or won't) put his foot down. She can be as crazy as she wants to be. If he's done with her then its not a problem.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't really care who their ex's are or what they're like.

The only time an ex would be an issue, crazy or not, is if she keeps interfering and he can't (or won't) put his foot down. She can be as crazy as she wants to be. If he's done with her then its not a problem.

this. there's a real problem if he allows her to keep interfering in his life.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Crazy ex-wife, or someone who had a legal route to harass them for the next 60 years? Probably not.

Crazy ex-g/f? If they'd left her behind and shut off every avenue for her to harass them, I'd probably be OK with them. If they engaged in drama with her, fought or argued with her, then no. They're not "over" their ex if they're still doing that, and it's just plain immature and stupid. An ex is an ex. Move on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mjmcmillan

Sep 27, 2009
Out there. Thataway.
✟5,089.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a crazy ex. Ex-wife, to make it worse. We didn't have kids together and I've had to cut her out of my life (too much crazy) but the fact remains that she does exist. Yes, it has interfered with any thoughts of dating again. Somehow I suspect she'd try to get into it, and nobody should have to go through that much drama.

Side note, for the person on here suggesting a gun: Nada. I like my freedom and I like being able to look at my face in the mirror. Further, I've read enough to know if anything happened to her to cause her untimely demise I'd be numero uno on the list of suspects--- at least until the police found another, more likely culprit. So, I keep my distance and don't communicate with her.

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Crazy is as crazy does. If the ex bf your talking about tears up houses and she's a model. Don't know what kind nor care I'm not getting into it. Thats being a man. Not showing that oh I can beat the crap out of you. Like who really cares. Someone will come along that fit's me a whole bunch better. Not dealing with the drama!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lol!
I had a crazy ex - and to top it off, this guy was also my (now) husbands best friend!

I dated crazy guy for a year, ended the relationship because he has serious anger issues. During this time Remi (dh) and Ex were tight.
Remi moved away for a few years, we started dating long-distance.

Ex suddenly has "issues" with this - (though the relationship ended 2 yrs previously and had no close contact with Remi since he moved) - and suddenly there were rumours flying around church that I had cheated on him, and Remi was stealing me...

Example: Crazy ex showed up at Remi's house, Christmas eve, at 11:00pm, to tell us that he had an issue with our "relationship."
....6 hours later Remi proposed to me..so clearly Crazy ex didn't influence too much.

Still though...crazy. :S

Niffer

Upvote 0

Niffer

So...that just happened.
Aug 1, 2008
Ontario
✟20,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If he was a violent crazy X, most likely not.

I'm not above using my firearm, but I'd prefer not to. So I'd probably just avoid walking in to that kinda drama.

You american's and your firearms.... ;) :p

Upvote 0