Would You Help To Rebuild The Jewish Temple?

Would You Help Support The Rebuilding Of The Jewish Temple?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• I don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟23,090.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Symes said:
Duralen

Don't be deceived. God does not have a nation today, but a people that goes beyond national borders.

Read Galations 3:28,29
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

If anyone believes in Christ they then belong to the seed of Abraham. That means every nation on this earth not just literal Jews.

That is correct Symes. Good point. God doesn't look at a nation, but those who have accepted His Son Jesus. We ARE the holy nation and Spiritual house of the Lord based on these scriptures... 1st Peter 2:5 ~ Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1st Peter 2:9 ~ But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy NATION, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Some people believe that this last verse is referring to Israel, but they are not a "royal priesthood", we are, as is stated in Rev 1:6 ~ And hath made us KINGS AND PRIESTS unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. .

Upvote 0

paul walker

Dec 23, 2003
Monterey, Tn.
✟131.00
Faith
Christian
Discernment my friend, discernment. Gal. 3:28, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Meaning, in Gods eyes there is no difference. Salvation is open to all who ask for it. Looking in the natural at the Jew and Greek, there is a difference. Different culture, different language, etc. There is a difference between the bond and free. One is a slave, and the other is free to do what they want. There is a difference between male and female. I hope that I don't have to tell you the difference here. And true, if you are christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, although you are a spiritual Jew, not a natural one. In the body, we are as one. In the natural, we still live according to the way we were raised, still talk the language that we were taught. Israel is still distinct as a nation, and they are still God's chosen people, although brought back as a nation still in unbelief.

In His service,
Paul

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.