Would you bury your loved one in your own backyard?

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Or in a local golf course?
Will Ivana help Donald Trump with tax breaks from beyond the grave?

m5d0z3x.png

Serious questions, by the way. Would you?

Knowing Trump's psychological profile as a machiavellian narcissist, I doubt he buried Ivana on his land for purely sentimental reasons.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
only a democrat would be dissappointed about potentially unpaid taxes.

Bodies buried in a backyard, unknowingly, are never meant to be found.
I could have sworn Sen. Grassley is a Rep. and he got the IRS to investigate six Word of Faith ministries for tax evasion.

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I could have sworn Sen. Grassley is a Rep. and he got the IRS to investigate six Word of Faith ministries for tax evasion.

There's many fake republicans, as I suspect of McConnell. The deep swamp monsters

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a use for them...... preserving DNA for the future to find out if you are related to the deceased or are guilty/innocent of a crime there have been many bodies dug up to solve crimes doing autopsies or redoing them with better tech. Other than preserving DNA the cost of digging up and moving a casket vs tossing a bunch of bones in a cheap box to more a private cematary later could be considered.

All you need for DNA purposes is to save is a lock of hair.

Cremation and using the ashes in a family garden sounds like a workable idea. Relatively few deaths are the result of crime, and the vast majority of those will suspected as criminal homicides, so those few can be temporary exceptions. Even as exceptions, I suspect a good full-body MRI and that lock of hair would provide enough permanent information to resolve any crime later.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's many fake republicans, as I suspect of McConnell. The deep swamp monsters

Golly. The man is a Republican all his life, a Republican party leader for 30 years, and after the new guy has been a Republican at all for less than half that time, suddenly the new guy is the symbol of the Republican Party and the old guy is suspect.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0