Would museums ever destroy the skeletons of giant humans????

Would museum workers destroy the skeletons of giants?

• no

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • maybe.......... education is a big industry and a lot of money is at stake!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Define 'Giant'.

In ancient times, a 6ft 5" guy would be seen as a 'Giant'.

There are no bones of any Gigantic humans. None. All that is seen is photoshopped pics / fake items.

Jack, you love all these weird conspiracy theories dont you. It seems to me that you dont really study these 'things' properly but rely on youtube again and again my dear friend. Same with 'Flat earth' etc etc.

Try not to be easily led my friend. Its making you look very gullible indeed.

God bless you buddy
OK... Giant... Some humanoid that looks at you like you are a grasshopper and is as tall as the cedars of Lebanon.....

Lost... you always give posts with no support for your chirp. Read the bible my friend..

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do we? Can you provide some sort of reference from this? I assume you aren't the authority, so where did you get this information, and how do you know it's actually true?

upload_2020-1-30_14-27-22.jpeg

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Genesis 6..
Then, when Noah, even though his generations were pure, had to choose wives for his sons.. These wives were not pure in their generations.
What does that even mean? And where does it say that in the link you provided?

Nimrod was also a "Giant Hunter" and then became a giant...

Where does it say that? How did he 'become' a giant?

This is why there is times when God calls for genocide.

Are you saying the flood was done to get rid of the giants? If so, it clearly didn't work.

Goliath had 4 brothers which is why David grabbed 5 smooth stones from the brook.

That seems like a bit of reach. I could just as easily say it was because he wanted extra just in case he missed. The Bible doesn't mention anything about another four.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
OK... Giant... Some humanoid that looks at you like you are a grasshopper and is as tall as the cedars of Lebanon.....

Lost... you always give posts with no support for your chirp. Read the bible my friend..

My friend thinks i am a giant. She is 5ft 2" and i am 6ft 2". Its all relative my friend.

You refuse anything anybody says that go against you conspiray beliefs. I have posted info various times in various threads which, you dismissed, as usual.

Reading the Bible and interpreting it correctly are two different things my dear friend. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Can you guess how much of the information from the link you provided was cited... None of it. Not one piece of information provided was backed up with anything.

Honestly, there seems to be this trend where conspiracy theorists disregard all credible information and cling to unverifiable, uneducated, known fake news outlets as the source for their truth. It honestly doesn't make sense to me.

There are a few pictures at least that the author cites for his evidence. Unfortunately, when you research the photos, the reality comes to the surface...

For the Giant African Footprint: Robert M. Schoch: South Africa Footprint

For the Ohio man that found the femur in 2011... Well... An image World News Daily Report claimed was taken in Ohio in 2011 has existed on the internet since 2008, and prior references identify the location of the picture as Turkey, not Ohio. The date initially claimed of the image back then was that it was taken in the 1990s.

So yea.. while I think it would be cool if giants existed. I haven't read or seen anything yet that can support the idea.

John 20:25-27 King James Version (KJV)

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So there are no Christians in the Smithsonian Institute? Only atheists?

No creationist organizations like the the Discovery Institute and AIG who can get ahold of them?

They’re never found and studied in countries that are far outside of the Smithsonian Institute’s reach?
There are lots of Christians teaching school and working in other places... Start teaching the biblical truth and you are soon kicking your lunch box down the road to the unemployment line..

How am I supposed to know... But.. the Smithsonian is NOT a biblical based organization.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Quote from your link: Lovelock Cave: A Tale of Giants or A Giant Tale of Fiction?

"A study done at the University of Nevada indicates the “giants” were about six feet tall, and not up to 8 feet tall as had been claimed."

"Today, many of the original artifacts found at Lovelock (but no giants) can be viewed at a small natural history museum located in Winnemucca, Nevada."

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
There are lots of Christians teaching school and working in other places... Start teaching the biblical truth and you are soon kicking your lunch box down the road to the unemployment line..

Because there are no Christian schools in the world.

How am I supposed to know... But.. the Smithsonian is NOT a biblical based organization.

But the Smithsonian isn’t a global operation, they’re only active in the United States. And, again, there are plenty of Christian organizations who would love to get their hands on these finds. Creationist organizations with a lot of money...and yet, nothing.

It can’t all be the Smithsonian Institute’s fault. If it was, we should see a ton of evidence in places beyond their reach.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you have something to go with that picture? Like, where it was taken, and what it's supposed to be?

John 20:25-27 King James Version (KJV)

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
The problem is that from what I've researched on the giants, there isn't anything yet to believe! There isn't any actual evidence, and all the evidence cited has been exposed (easily I might add) as being faked or completely made up.

I completely, 100% believe that Goliath was a giant. The problem is in what that actually meant to the people at the time. For example:

The oldest manuscripts, namely the Dead Sea Scrolls text of Samuel from the late 1st century BCE, the 1st-century CE historian Josephus, and the major Septuagint manuscripts, all give it as "four cubits and a span" (6 feet 9 inches or 2.06 metres), whereas the Masoretic Text has "six cubits and a span" (9 feet 9 inches or 2.97 metres).[8][9] Many scholars have suggested that the smaller number grew in the course of transmission (only a few have suggested the reverse, that an original larger number was reduced), possibly when a scribe's eye was drawn to the number six in line 17:7.[10]

In either case, whether 6 feet tall or 9 feet tall, that isn't nearly as impressive as the claims people make regarding giant fossils of people.

I'm still open to believing that there were giants, I'm just not going to believe without ANY actual evidence to support it!

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
By the way, about this footprint, Jack...didn't you say giants had six toes?
I have no idea if they all do or not.. I don't think that I ever stated that they all have six fingers and six toes... I said that Goliath supposedly did.. I said that the one in the stories told by the North American Natives did ( this is why they always raised their right hand when meeting.. to show that they have only five)
There are several conditions that seem to be associated with the different types of giants.. Red hair, elongated skulls, six fingers and toes..... Don't know if it is inclusive.

Also, I have heard it said that Adam and Eve.. and the others from pre flood times.. were very tall..... IDK...

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you have something to go with that picture? Like, where it was taken, and what it's supposed to be?

The problem is that from what I've researched on the giants, there isn't anything yet to believe! There isn't any actual evidence, and all the evidence cited has been exposed (easily I might add) as being faked or completely made up.

I completely, 100% believe that Goliath was a giant. The problem is in what that actually meant to the people at the time. For example:

The oldest manuscripts, namely the Dead Sea Scrolls text of Samuel from the late 1st century BCE, the 1st-century CE historian Josephus, and the major Septuagint manuscripts, all give it as "four cubits and a span" (6 feet 9 inches or 2.06 metres), whereas the Masoretic Text has "six cubits and a span" (9 feet 9 inches or 2.97 metres).[8][9] Many scholars have suggested that the smaller number grew in the course of transmission (only a few have suggested the reverse, that an original larger number was reduced), possibly when a scribe's eye was drawn to the number six in line 17:7.[10]

In either case, whether 6 feet tall or 9 feet tall, that isn't nearly as impressive as the claims people make regarding giant fossils of people.

I'm still open to believing that there were giants, I'm just not going to believe without ANY actual evidence to support it!
Sorry SPF... Not doing all your digging for you... It is so simple to find out all this stuff that I'm surprised that you don't already know about it...

So.... Open Google.... Got ta go..........

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A North American museum would never do such a terrible thing as destroy evidence that Atheistic Evolutionary Theory might not be the truth....... would they????????

There is a lot of money at stake in selling text books to schools and universities and well.... we are all human aren't we??????

The Smithsonian: We Destroyed the Skeletons of Giant Humans

gianthumanskull1.jpg

giantskelleton.jpg.w560h373.jpg
Of course they would. Why on Earth would museum want to have a world shaking discovery as an exhibit?

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
this is why they always raised their right hand when meeting.. to show that they have only five)

That makes no sense. I think it would be pretty obvious whether they were a redheaded giant or not on sight without any special greeting. Also, I'm fairly certain Native Americans didn't say hello that way, at least not all of them. It's more of a pop culture thing.

Also, I have heard it said that Adam and Eve.. and the others from pre flood times.. were very tall.....

By whom? Where do you even get this from?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sorry SPF... Not doing all your digging for you... It is so simple to find out all this stuff that I'm surprised that you don't already know about it...

So.... Open Google.... Got ta go..........
I followed the link you provided with "evidence". I noticed there was not a single citation, not one in the entire 7 proof arguments. I then went and found the pictures that were used and showed you how they were faked. I have done some digging.

But when you respond to a post with simply a picture - no caption, no reference, nothing. I'm supposed to take that as proof of what?! How am I supposed to use google? What does the picture mean to you? What is it proof of to you? Do you believe it's real and credible?

I'm finding this conversation really interesting. The reason though is because in the FE discussions, you are the quickest person I've ever seen to disregard out of hand any evidence, photographic and video that doesn't line up with your preconceived beliefs. Yet... here, in this topic, you're the one posting articles and photographs and what not that are obviously faked, made up, and have been exposed a dozen times over with... yes.. a simple google search! Did the flat earth get flipped upside down!?

• Winner
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I followed the link you provided with "evidence". I noticed there was not a single citation, not one in the entire 7 proof arguments. I then went and found the pictures that were used and showed you how they were faked. I have done some digging.

But when you respond to a post with simply a picture - no caption, no reference, nothing. I'm supposed to take that as proof of what?! How am I supposed to use google? What does the picture mean to you? What is it proof of to you? Do you believe it's real and credible?

I'm finding this conversation really interesting. The reason though is because in the FE discussions, you are the quickest person I've ever seen to disregard out of hand any evidence, photographic and video that doesn't line up with your preconceived beliefs. Yet... here, in this topic, you're the one posting articles and photographs and what not that are obviously faked, made up, and have been exposed a dozen times over with... yes.. a simple google search! Did the flat earth get flipped upside down!?
Well then, I guess you're happy with your view... I'll just respond to those asking questions as they form theirs.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well then, I guess you're happy with your view... I'll just respond to those asking questions as they form theirs.
My view is that I'm open to giants, I just need something, anything that's credible to consider the idea.

Do you have anything you consider credible that you can share with me? The one link you sent before, I did the due diligence for the two of us and exposed it as unreliable. Is there anything else you have that you can share with me?

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The open hand greeting and the traditional British salute are both societal traditions that "I come in peace and I am not armed."
How do you know this?
Do you know if that is all there is to know about it?
I mean, secret societies use common body language like this to secretly communicate in public spaces.

Study conspiracy theories instead of only try to debunk them, & you'll know this and give it due consideration next time maybe.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0