Would museums ever destroy the skeletons of giant humans????

Would museum workers destroy the skeletons of giants?

• no

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • maybe.......... education is a big industry and a lot of money is at stake!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then you apparently didn't even look at the links you provided.
I did, and I'm tired of your rudeness, your helpless & entitled attitude, your consistently stubborn denials, and your unwavering anti-conspiracy theory bias so you can talk to yourself from now on as far as I'm concerned. Have a nice day.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The links you provided were to pinterest.com. I don't have a pinterest account. From what I was able to see, it just looked like a bunch of pictures without context or explanation of what they were. In other words, not very helpful.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The links you provided were to pinterest.com. I don't have a pinterest account. From what I was able to see, it just looked like a bunch of pictures without context or explanation of what they were. In other words, not very helpful.
I don't have an account either, but there was plenty of photographic evidence of architectural anomalies that defy conventional explanation.
If that isn't helpful enough along with the "Mudflood" search term I gave you, you are beyond my help. I can't micro-manage baby steps if the baby is going to cry at every effort to move forward.
I will admit that I was employed at hand tracing architectural floor plans and elevations as a teenager, so I have a little more than average knowledge of normal elements of construction.
However, we are dealing with evidence of a scale that shocks the imagination, so people severely lacking in imagination are naturally going to be bewildered and befuddled. Not as judgement, rather simply fact. It is what it is.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shaking My Head Productions hasn't been scrubbed from YouTube yet and they just came out with a video on this subject. It connects the reason why they destroy giant skeletons with why they do a lot of the 'deceiving the whole world' satan needs done:

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Did you find any reference to theistic evolution in the scientific literature?

I found another impressive confirmation for this after the twenty minute mark in this lecture:

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I found another impressive confirmation for this after the twenty minute mark in this lecture:

Yea, this credible gentleman thinks communion is the devil's mockup of the last supper. Yea, this guy is legit.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yea, this credible gentleman thinks communion is the devil's mockup of the last supper. Yea, this guy is legit.

Yup..... communion is something that can give Messiah Yeshua - Jesus joy and place sentimental value on a location in which communion was taken..... I am really impressed that you recognize this somewhat difficult to understand "dark saying of the wise!"

Or could it be that you were being sarcastic??????

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,484.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A North American museum would never do such a terrible thing as destroy evidence that Atheistic Evolutionary Theory might not be the truth....... would they????????

There is a lot of money at stake in selling text books to schools and universities and well.... we are all human aren't we??????

The Smithsonian: We Destroyed the Skeletons of Giant Humans

gianthumanskull1.jpg

giantskelleton.jpg.w560h373.jpg

Fake. All fake. No giant skeletons have ever been found. Only on 'photoshop'. And youtube!;)

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yup..... communion is something that can give Messiah Yeshua - Jesus joy and place sentimental value on a location in which communion was taken..... I am really impressed that you recognize this somewhat difficult to understand "dark saying of the wise!"

Or could it be that you were being sarcastic??????
And here I was thinking when you said that the man's "evidence" for giant skeletons as "impressive confirmation" was you being funny.

All I saw was another conspiracy guy regurgitating the conspiracy that he was told by someone. I didn't see any confirmation, much less impressive confirmation!

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And here I was thinking when you said that the man's "evidence" for giant skeletons as "impressive confirmation" was you being funny.

All I saw was another conspiracy guy regurgitating the conspiracy that he was told by someone. I didn't see any confirmation, much less impressive confirmation!

If you listen to a full lecture by him you may find him to be amazingly well informed. Meeting Jesus for forty five minutes during a brush with death can have that effect. Here is a twenty eight minute summary that is well worth watching.

•Dec 4, 2016

Sid Roth with Kevin Zadai on It's Supernatural! On this episode of Sid Roth's It's Supernatural! 2016: During surgery Kevin Zadai found himself on the other side of the veil watching the doctor trying to revive his lifeless body. Jesus appeared to him in the operating room and revealed that every person that knows the Lord has a God package inside of them! What has God given you?

In 1992, Kevin Zadai died and had a powerful encounter with Jesus in heaven! Through his two books, Days of Heaven on Earth and Heavenly Visitation, and his anointed CD, How to Bring Heaven to Earth, Kevin shares revelation straight from Jesus to prepare you to walk in the supernatural and teaches you how you can experience your own visitations from Jesus. Jesus said those who read these books will receive a spiritual impartation from heaven.

God did not release Kevin to speak these revelations openly until the “time was right.” That time is now. As you read, there will be deposits from heaven downloaded into your life. Every believer can benefit from Kevin’s face-to-face revelation from heaven on how the invisible world operates. God wants every willing believer equipped for this last great harvest. The harvest around you is truly plentiful but the workers are few.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,484.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
  • Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,484.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don’t buy into all the near death experiences like you do. The mere fact that they contradict each other is enough to discredit them.

I’m not into gnostic extra biblical claims that cannot be tested.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don’t buy into all the near death experiences like you do. The mere fact that they contradict each other is enough to discredit them.

I’m not into gnostic extra biblical claims that cannot be tested.

All that I can say is that near death experience accounts got me up out of a very firm belief in the false doctrine of Soul Sleep that I had been into from 1972 to 1990.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

c. His Experience of the "Receiving Station"

Jesus then takes Ritchie to another realm and is shown a kind of "receiving station" where spirits would arrive in a deep hypnotic sleep because of a particular religious belief they held to be true. Here there were "angels" trying to arouse them and help them realize, "God is truly a God of the living and that they did not have to lie around sleeping until Gabriel or someone came along blowing on a horn." These are the spirits of people who believe they must sleep in their grave until the second coming of Christ (i.e., soul sleep.)

Upvote 0