Would museums ever destroy the skeletons of giant humans????

Would museum workers destroy the skeletons of giants?

• no

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • maybe.......... education is a big industry and a lot of money is at stake!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My view is that I'm open to giants, I just need something, anything that's credible to consider the idea.

Do you have anything you consider credible that you can share with me? The one link you sent before, I did the due diligence for the two of us and exposed it as unreliable. Is there anything else you have that you can share with me?
OK, so, you're open to giants.

Well, I start with Genesis 6. This is the bible stating that there were giants, in those days and after that. So, to me, it's fact.

It is reinforced by the history of Moses and the Hebrews and what they saw in the "promised land" and describing these beings as looking at them like they were grass hoppers.

Then, there is Goliath.

Also, there is genocide commanded by God.. The reason, I believe, is to purge the genealogy of these nephilim from contaminating the Jewish blood line from which our savior must come.. as pure in His generations, as Noah was.

Then we look at the megalithic structures around the world. From the pyramids, to Stonehenge, and Easter Island. Then we move to Gobekli Tepe, Stone spheres of Costa Rica, Ollantaytambo, Cusco, and of course the Stone of the Pregnant woman.

Move on to the many stories and legends passed on down through the native people of North America and the many newspaper articles stating the facts of unusual finds.

There is also Abe Lincoln's quote:

"The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now." --Abraham Lincoln, 1848

Then there is the giant skulls of Peru. The work of Brien Foerster and LA Marzulli in testing the DNA of these skulls was a venture in patience. The labs didn't want to do it... or did it, took the money and wouldn't give them the results.. Finally they were able to get DNA and get the results... They came back .. not human or not totally human...

The skulls are NOT from head boarding. Head boarding was common, however head boarding cannot increase the internal dimensions of a human skull. It is more likely that the real creatures were powerful and mighty.. so the people of the region head boarded and wrapped their child's heads to mimic the heads of these monsters.

Geneticist: Peru's giant deformed skulls are not human

Note: There is something fishy going on with google... In the few years that I have been researching and reading on these skulls, giants and other "contrary" subjects... It has become increasingly difficult, in some cases impossible, to find sites that display unbiased information... Most of the sites that I used to go to in order to read up on this stuff.. are not there.. What is there is sites rebuking ridiculing or slamming it as myth, hoax and fake.

Google has an ability to change algorithms so that these real sites.. or even just sites with a different view... are less and less likely to be found.

So, proof... whatever that is for you... is increasingly difficult to find.

Here is one I found.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Also, there is genocide commanded by God.. The reason, I believe, is to purge the genealogy of these nephilim from contaminating the Jewish blood line from which our savior must come.. as pure in His generations, as Noah was.

Okay, this is what I don't get about this whole story...

...well, one of many things, but this part in particular sticks me. By all means, correct me if I misunderstand you, but you seem to be implying that the point of the flood was to get rid of the giants. This raises a lot of questions.

1. Why does God need a flood to do this?

2. You say 'genocides'. Plural. Why did it take multiple genocides to do this? Why are these beings so hard for God, an all-powerful being, to get rid of?

3. I think you said the reason the giants persisted after the flood was because the women Noah brought along were corrupted. Why did God allow Noah to bring them along?

Geneticist: Peru's giant deformed skulls are not human

By the way, about this link, I can't help but notice that it doesn't tell you the name of this geneticist, nor does it show where you can actually read his results. It just says they exist. I don't suppose you actually have that information, do you?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Okay, this is what I don't get about this whole story...

...well, one of many things, but this part in particular sticks me. By all means, correct me if I misunderstand you, but you seem to be implying that the point of the flood was to get rid of the giants. This raises a lot of questions.

1. Why does God need a flood to do this?

Actually, God did not send the flood just to get rid of the "giants".

If you read the scripture it was because "all flesh was corrupted" and "every thought was evil all the time"

The only people that were worthy of being put on the ark was Noah and his family as they were "righteous" and "pure in their generations".

Which means their "flesh was not corrupted" or.. their DNA was pure and they were "righteous" meaning that their thoughts were not evil all the time.

What happened in Genesis 6 had made the entire population of humans... beyond any form of help or method of repair... except to wipe them out and start over.

We're getting close again..

2. You say 'genocides'. Plural. Why did it take multiple genocides to do this? Why are these beings so hard for God, an all-powerful being, to get rid of?
Mainly due to the small pockets of these problems combined with the fact that the Hebrews didn't always do as they were told.
Read: 1 Samuel 15

3. I think you said the reason the giants persisted after the flood was because the women Noah brought along were corrupted. Why did God allow Noah to bring them along?
He had no choice but to choose wives for his boys.. from a populous that was corrupted... However, as with all "pure breeds" some are more pure or more some are more "heinz 57"

I am sure that God showed Noah the best women that there was, for Noah to choose. Maybe God even choose them.

I did see a biological presentation of how a pure male and impure female can produce all pure offspring or corrupt offspring.. based on the genetics.

However, this is how I believe that the giants entered after the flood and confirmed the "and after that" part of the text.
Through the lineage of Canaan, Hams son. Remember when Ham "saw his fathers nakedness" and Noah cursed the son of Ham. Not Ham.

By the way, about this link, I can't help but notice that it doesn't tell you the name of this geneticist, nor does it show where you can actually read his results. It just says they exist. I don't suppose you actually have that information, do you?

I think that these guys spent a lot of time and their own money to complete this task.. They have books and CD's that are available. It's only fair that it is not free... I mean... if I risked my life and finances to pursue a theory, against the grain of the hive mind... I would only expect that people pay a small fee in order to read the fruits of my labor.. and to further fund my research...

I mean they are doing all of this on their own with no possibility of grants or funding... and.. meeting resistance.

I haven't bought them as I don't need to know all the details.. I believe what they are saying to be truth. That's all I need from this.

Another interesting skull is the "Star Child". Although I have no belief that it is from space.. It is a very interesting and real skull that raises many questions. LLoyed Pye was another visionary who met with resistance..He has died and his work was not finished.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The open hand greeting and the traditional British salute are both societal traditions that "I come in peace and I am not armed."
How ironic when you consider the British Empire.

Upvote 0