• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Would Jesus

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would Jesus blot someone from the Lambs Book of Life who is mentally ill for falling for a trick by Satan in the shower and the door thinkimg it was Jesus in confusion.

Is the blue satanic light I see scitzphrenia am I really condemned to hell for an accident out of mental illness.

Is confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan in a dream/hallucination blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Would God blot a name out for a mentally ill episode.

Does God know that it was an accident to bow to the yellow light. Is God even mad about me bowing to the talking cross did it emit the mark I see a blue light that sees Beast is it real?

Can scitzphrenia,ocd,pandas, autism make a born again Christian think they got the Mark of the Beast. Could a born again Christian even get the mark of the beast. Was the talking cross the beast but in my mental illness I was confused thinking it was Jesus.

Would Jesus be angry at a mentally ill person for getting confused by Satan would he take the Holy Spirit away from a mentally ill person who had a incident with medicine buspar.

Did Jesus really take his Holy Spirit and have Satan place the mark or is it my mental illness making this blue light and satanic stuff and when I close my eyes it says beast.

Is this Beast stuff scitzphrenia could I have gotten an antichrist spirit from bowing to the yellow light thinking it was Jesus. Is Jesus mad at me for my brain getting tricked by Satan.

Is confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Is this all a hallucination with the blue light and beast stuff is it really a chemical imbalance in my brain.

Is God really mad at me or is it a hallucination. Is Jesus really going to leave me behind because I got confused in the shower and door thinking I saw Jesus.

Is Jesus mad that I accidentally confused him with Satan in a hallucination/dream out of my control.

Is confusing Jesus and Satan blasphemy was I supernaturally tempted by Satan did I lose my name getting confused.

Does Jesus still love me despite my confusion will he still rapture me despite accidentally confusing him with Satan.

I cant find anything in the Holy Bible about why God, Jesus, Holy Spirit would be mad at me or why they would blot me out as I never changed prophecies or spoke evil in fact I have never said anything against Jesus it wasnt my heart until I got tricked in the shower.

Would Jesus blot or forsake me for a trick by Satan or is it my mental illness is it my scitzphrenia making me confused and feeling like I cant be raptured. Is scitzphrenia making me think I blasphemed.

Is Jesus mad I fell for a trick or is it my illness is my name still secure in the Lambs Book of Life despite getting tricked by Satan.

Am I okay with God I dont understand how I blasphemed in a hallucination dream of a yellow light in front of me in the shower and the door but I didnt speak with my mouth. How did I blaspheme without speaking? Illness?

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would Jesus blot someone from the Lambs Book of Life who is mentally ill for falling for a trick by Satan in the shower and the door thinking it was Jesus in confusion.
"Like them, he who overcomes will be dressed in white. And I will never blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev3:5) This has to do with the Blood of Jesus. We are Blood bought and Blood cleansed and the devil has to flee from the blood of Jesus. We can ONLY be "dressed in white" if we are washed and cleansed in the Blood. Then we will have the Mind of Christ and the Divine thoughts of God and the devil will not be able to put his thoughts into our head and our thinking. When we are washed and cleansed in the Blood.

Upvote 0

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Am I okay with God I dont understand how I blasphemed in a hallucination dream of a yellow light in front of me in the shower and the door but I didnt speak with my mouth. How did I blaspheme without speaking? Illness?

Your OK with God mate. Nothing even supernatural at play. Sounds like you may have tripped on some medication which caused hallucination.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Like them, he who overcomes will be dressed in white. And I will never blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev3:5) This has to do with the Blood of Jesus. We are Blood bought and Blood cleansed and the devil has to flee from the blood of Jesus. We can ONLY be "dressed in white" if we are washed and cleansed in the Blood. Then we will have the Mind of Christ and the Divine thoughts of God and the devil will not be able to put his thoughts into our head and our thinking. When we are washed and cleansed in the Blood.

So the devil cant snatch a believers white robes from Revelation 3 and turn them into a false prophet from revelation 13 it is just mental illness

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your OK with God mate. Nothing even supernatural at play. Sounds like you may have tripped on some medication which caused hallucination.

Very possible as I still love the Lord to have an Antichrist spirit would make me opposed to God but I still love him.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would Jesus blot someone from the Lambs Book of Life who is mentally ill....

1 Samuel 16
For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance,
but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it is just mental illness
I do not like to label people. There is a lot of teaching on how to deal with mind battles so we can have the mind of Christ and the Divine thoughts of God. We should not allow the devil to put his thoughts into our head. We need to try to stop negative thoughts and only allow positive thoughts. Some people believe this has to do with a lower level animal soul and a higher level divine soul. So there are different teachings and different perspectives on how to get rid of negative thoughts. For me only though the Blood of Jesus are we able to have the positive thoughts God wants us to have. Because the devil has to flee from the blood so he can not put his thoughts into our head. Joyce Myers is an example of someone that spends a lot of time teaching on mind battles. How to Win Daily Battles of the Mind | Everyday Answers - Joyce Meyer

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not like to label people. There is a lot of teaching on how to deal with mind battles so we can have the mind of Christ and the Divine thoughts of God. We should not allow the devil to put his thoughts into our head. We need to try to stop negative thoughts and only allow positive thoughts. Some people believe this has to do with a lower level animal soul and a higher level divine soul. So there are different teachings and different perspectives on how to get rid of negative thoughts. For me only though the Blood of Jesus are we able to have the positive thoughts God wants us to have. Because the devil has to flee from the blood so he can not put his thoughts into our head. Joyce Myers is an example of someone that spends a lot of time teaching on mind battles. How to Win Daily Battles of the Mind | Everyday Answers - Joyce Meyer

Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single