Would a Utah State Dollar be a good idea?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I feel like this country has been beset by a type of "argument" that apparently tends to work well on the masses. Apparently, all you have to do is point out a problem with something and by default ANYTHING you come up with that opposes that something just must be better.

Nevermind that the thing you came up with has more problems than a screen door on a submarine... No, all that matters is that the original thing you are arguing against has problems...

I also feel that the masses can't think at the macro level. Too often, people envision their small little circle of friends and neighborhood and can't think beyond that. A local based currency is a cute idea, I give you my personal currency good for tacos and donuts and you give me your personal currency good for an oil change at your auto shop.

But as you "scale up" you run into problems really really quickly.

Tell me, how well would a Florida based currency have worked when the hurricane swept through them? What about a Kansas based currency when they hit a drought? What about a Nevada based currency when that state is in the middle of fighting for water with California? What about when one State feels that the other State is overvaluing their currency or vice versa?

And I'm not even scratching the surface for why State based currencies would be a bad idea. Seriously, all the energy you are putting into this notion of State or Church based currencies would be better served arguing for crypto currency like Bitcoins.

Now that is an argument worth having and it is kinda exciting to watch bitcoins develop and try to forge a seat at the table vs the entrenched and well established blue haired banking industry...

Good points!

I admit that what I am proposing is going to be difficult but......
I am curious if you agree with me that ordinary Americans in over one thousand
USA communities pretty much forced FDR and his team to initiate the New Deal....and that
it probably would not have been done if those ordinary people had not
assisted Irving Fisher Ph. D. in his goals?

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

City in Austria Printed Local Currency

Worgl, like many other European towns and cities, was hit hard by the Great Depression. There was mass unemployment; four of the five local factories had closed, and the people were starving in the streets. Nobody had any money to buy anything. One of the features of an economic depression is that there is not enough money in circulation to ensure that people can meet their basic needs, and in the 1930s, the shortage of currency in many countries of the world became catastrophic.

The mayor of Worgl, together with local businessmen, decided to try to break this economic impasse by creating their own local currency. They printed and issued 60,000 Austrian shillings worth of local currency. These shillings could only be spent in Worgl, so they remained in the local community and were exchanged over and over again.

The positive impact was immediate and surprising to everyone. In only six weeks, unemployment disappeared, all the factories had reopened and everyone had food. For the inhabitants of Worgl, the economic depression was gone. This dramatic transformation became known as the “miracle of Worgl.” Surrounding towns, inspired by the success of Worgl, immediately started printing their own local currencies.

Sadly, the miracle did not last long. When the Austrian Central Bank heard about Worgl’s local currency, they initiated legal proceedings against the mayor and local businessmen. According to Austrian banking law, it was illegal for anyone except the Austrian Central Bank to issue money. The bank won the court case, and the mayor was ordered to shut down the local currency, which he did, under threat of imprisonment. The town then returned to the devastating economic depression of the 1930s, with all the human pain and suffering associated with this catastrophe. Factories closed, and once again, the people starved.

Alternative Currency in the U.S.

Irving Fisher, an American professor of economics at Yale University, visited Worgl before the local currency was suppressed and witnessed the ‘miracle’ firsthand. When he returned to the United States, Fisher spread the word by traveling and lecturing across the country, advocating the use of the Worgl ‘scrip’ everywhere. Inspired by his vision, hundreds of communities began issuing their own currency, and by 1934 there were over 1,000 local communities using ‘scrip’ throughout the U.S.

Every one of these communities experienced a tremendous rejuvenation of their local economies. They thrived while others suffered. Fisher then met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, proposing the implementation of government-sanctioned local ‘scrip’ in every community in America. When FDR consulted with his top financial advisors and bankers, however, he was advised to shut all the ‘scrip’ systems down, which he did. Instead, he borrowed large amounts of money from bankers, at interest, and used it to pay for the Reconstruction Finance Corporation and the other work-creation projects, which collectively came to be known as the ‘New Deal.’ So ended the last widespread use of a local currency within the U.S.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,587.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
He and many other globalists believe that the USA Dollar must be replaced as the world's reserve currency in order for them to introduce other aspects of a one world government.
So.. who is this second shadow organisation that is giving "them" rules on how to implement the scary scary one world government?

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So.. who is this second shadow organisation that is giving "them" rules on how to implement the scary scary one world government?

Good question...... one one level
the GOD OF ABRAHAM is organizing another
piece of the massive statue that was shown to King Nebuchadnezzar in a dream.

My theory is that the next phase.... .a beast that rises up out of the sea.... will have
a King Cyrus Medo- Persian Empire flavour of an increase in respect for basic spiritual values.

Just as King Cyrus of Persia decreed the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple and gave basic freedom of religion to all 127 provinces of the Persian Empire..... so also.... the next phase will be a positive shift from the extreme skepticism and Atheism that prevails in so many nations at this time.

Near death experience accounts like that of little Colton Burpo are slowly but surely turning a majority of people back to some level of faith in God.

Friends of yours watch Heaven Is For Real and ask you about it?

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Good question...... one one level
the GOD OF ABRAHAM is organizing another
piece of the massive statue that was shown to King Nebuchadnezzar in a dream.

My theory is that the next phase.... .a beast that rises up out of the sea.... will have
a King Cyrus Medo- Persian Empire flavour of an increase in respect for basic spiritual values.

Just as King Cyrus of Persia decreed the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple and gave basic freedom of religion to all 127 provinces of the Persian Empire..... so also.... the next phase will be a positive shift from the extreme skepticism and Atheism that prevails in so many nations at this time.

Near death experience accounts like that of little Colton Burpo are slowly but surely turning a majority of people back to some level of faith in God.

Friends of yours watch Heaven Is For Real and ask you about it?

I really have no idea what you are talking about above...

but what I will say is that what turns people "to god" isn't a bunch of ramblings about what so-in-so saw in a dream and statements about empires thousands of years old...

No. What turns people to god is when they see Christians being the Christians Jesus would have us be. Being filled with light and love and forgiveness and being a living testament to all things good and righteous and doing so in a manner that is nonjudgmental.

People see that you are happy and fulfilled and they think to themselves, "wow, I want that..."

Instead, I see too many Christians filled with anger and hate and opposition of equal rights as well as opposing basic scientific truths and this pushes people away from Christianity...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I really have no idea what you are talking about above...

but what I will say is that what turns people "to god" isn't a bunch of ramblings about what so-in-so saw in a dream and statements about empires thousands of years old...

No. What turns people to god is when they see Christians being the Christians Jesus would have us be. Being filled with light and love and forgiveness and being a living testament to all things good and righteous and doing so in a manner that is nonjudgmental.

People see that you are happy and fulfilled and they think to themselves, "wow, I want that..."

Instead, I see too many Christians filled with anger and hate and opposition of equal rights as well as opposing basic scientific truths and this pushes people away from Christianity...

I totally agree.......
I personally am most attracted to Christians who are the most thankful and joyful.......
not the angriest and most critical.......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If Mark Taylor is onto good information about the 2012 election having been stolen though voter fraud...... (The Soros online voting machines).... then the election was stolen from Mr. Mitt Romney........
and he would have been President if justice had been done????

This is something worth praying about....... (notice after the five minute mark in this video)....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is another article that goes into specifics on
George Soros' idea of an orderly decline of the USA dollar.

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

But Soros still seems very much trapped within the left/right paradigm and he seems absolutely obsessed with destroying the Republican Party. For example, Soros spent an insane amount of money attempting to defeat George W. Bush back in 2004. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, George Soros donated $23,581,000during that election cycle to political organizations that were trying to keep Bush from being reelected.

Soros has also been a tremendous backer of Barack Obama, although lately Soros seems a bit disenchanted with him. Through organizations such as the Center for American Progress and MoveOn.org, Soros is constantly trying to influence the state of American politics.

So what is George Soros thinking about these days? Well, in the video posted below you will see Soros discussing “an orderly decline” of the U.S. dollar, the coming global currency and the importance of the New World Order….

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
States are not Constitutionally capable of issuing their own legal currency.

Some localities issue "barter notes," but those are not legal currency, no one has to accept them. A currency that no one has to accept is of little value.

This is certainly a special situation though:

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?

Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

Iran oil sanctions could advance China's 'petro-yuan' | Reuters

Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle” To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing Dollar’s Reserve Status

www.sordrescue.com/

Let's hope that Mr. Mark Taylor is the real deal!

Mark Taylor: "Commander in Chief

April, 28th 2011

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged. The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed [1].

We were warned... at the 17 minute mark in this video:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, states should immediately constitute their own currency to break away from the slave driven normal. Immediately.

I have read some strange things about how the
surge in the national debt since 1974 has been planned.

us-public-debt-graphic.jpg

The Public-Debt Problem

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hmm, is resurrecting your own thread auto-necrotica?

Take a look at the Hurricane of USA one dollar bills at the seventeen minute mark in this video and ask yourself...... does G-d still warn H-s servants before allowing major threats to occur..... and is the reason so that we can alter our behaviour and avoid the negative events?

The Future and the Near-Death Experience
3. The future is not fixed and can change

blue_dot.gif
During Karen Schaeffer's NDE, she was shown her children's future as it would exist if she decided to remain in the light. Because she decided to return, the future she was shown did not happen. This suggests that the future is always changing from moment to moment based upon our current actions and decisions. This principle supports quantum mechanic principles.

blue_dot.gif
One of Margot Grey's NDE research subjects stated:

"During my experience ... I was also shown events that are likely to happen in the near future, but was made to understand that nothing is absolutely fixed and that everything depends on how we choose to use our own free will, that even those events that are already predestined can be changed or modified by a change in our own way of relating to them." (Grey, 1985, p. 123)

blue_dot.gif
NDE experiencer Howard Storm was given information on how the future is not fixed:

"We have free will. If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different." (Howard Storm)

multicolored_dot.gif
Howard Storm was also told how a single person can change the world:

"All it takes to make a change was one person. One person, trying, and then because of that, another person changing for the better. They said that the only way to change the world was to begin with one person. One will become two, which will become three, and so on. That's the only way to affect a major change" (Howard Storm)

blue_dot.gif
During Ricky Randolph's NDE, he was told virtually the same thing:

"You must return and help others to change by changing your life!" (Ricky Randolph)

blue_dot.gif
Dannion Brinkley was told how the future is conditional upon human beings:

"If you follow what you have been taught and keep living the same way you have lived the last thirty years, all of this will surely be upon you. If you change, you can avoid the coming war. If you follow this dogma, the world by the year 2004 will not be the same one you now know. But it can still be changed and you can help change it." (Dannion Brinkley)

Brinkley was also told that the future is not cast in stone:

"The flow of human events can be changed, but first people have to know what they are." (Dannion Brinkley)

Brinkley also gives the following advice on how people can change the world:

"The quickest way to change the world is to be of service to others. Show that your love can make a difference in the lives of people and thereby someone else's love can make a difference in your life. By each of us doing that and working together we change the world one inner person at a time." (Dannion Brinkley)

blue_dot.gif
During Dr. George Ritchie's NDE, Jesus said that Ritchie had 45 years to accomplish a particular mission:

"It is left to humanity which direction they shall choose. I came to this planet to show you through the life I led how to love. Without our Father you can do nothing, neither could I. I showed you this. You have 45 years." (Dr. George Ritchie)

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That could well be a good name for it but just take a look through these links and tell me that this is NOT a seemingly rather serious situation?

I've had a look at the links and can tell you it's not a serious situation.

Relax and have a merry Xmas.

Much more serious is me posting possibly the funniest thing I have said on this board in a thread no-one except you will read.

• Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yahweh's Word has always warned what is happening, and what He is doing Himself or Will Do about all this.

The real 'Christians', as written, do not go along with the beast system, world system, or worldly ways of thinking , but instead are renewed in Christ Jesus, as Yahweh Says, and as Yahweh accomplishes....
The real 'Christians' in the New Testament are 'continually' what ? ---
afraid ?
no
in danger/ of beatings, arrest and execution?
yes
anxious ?
no
anxious for nothing ?
yes
doubting ?
no
full (daily) of immeasurable righteousness, peace AND joy ?
yes

Still true today, as it was then.

• Useful
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...when I read this part:
For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.
I knew nothing said after that was going to be even sort of true. :wave:
tulc(is still chuckling at "auto-necrotica") :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,504.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I've had a look at the links and can tell you it's not a serious situation.

Relax and have a merry Xmas.

Much more serious is me posting possibly the funniest thing I have said on this board in a thread no-one except you will read.
iChuckled.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yahweh's Word has always warned what is happening, and what He is doing Himself or Will Do about all this.

The real 'Christians', as written, do not go along with the beast system, world system, or worldly ways of thinking , but instead are renewed in Christ Jesus, as Yahweh Says, and as Yahweh accomplishes....
The real 'Christians' in the New Testament are 'continually' what ? ---
afraid ?
no
in danger/ of beatings, arrest and execution?
yes
anxious ?
no
anxious for nothing ?
yes
doubting ?
no
full (daily) of immeasurable righteousness, peace AND joy ?
yes

Still true today, as it was then.

But also true Christians who identify with Moses, King David, the Prophet Daniel and his friends Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah are aware that they can both pray...... as well as act.... to better the future..... and they feel free to become even involved in government.

Upvote 0