Feb 20, 2006
✟63,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Mine has been pretty constant for the last 20 years or so, back when I first heard it. It was considered some kind of classic at the time and I still hear it on oldies radio today: "The Joker" by Steve Miller.

(Some people call me the space cowboy...)

Don't get me wrong. I love Steve Miller's other songs. I can't imagine a world without them. But for this song alone, I really believe he should be shot. Along with anyone who professes to like this song.

Just kidding about the shooting stuff. But I really can't stand this song.

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
True by Spandau Ballet
2.gif

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What, not "Yellow Submarine"? :p

My problem is that in my mind, 'worst', 'terrible', and similar words are usually connected more with 'bad taste' than 'horrendously awful crimes against humanity'-type music. And there are plenty of songs which deal in bad taste which aren't awful in a musical sense ("Dead Puppies", anyone?).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

odeminkwe

Veteran
Nov 24, 2007
United States
✟17,343.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
There was a song out sometime within the last few years that was a collaberation between some country singer and an r+b star. I don't remember who they were because I don't listen to either style of music but it was horid. Does anyone know what that song was?
Also, Fly by sugar ray.

Upvote 0

AFallingStar

Moonlight breaks the chains...
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟26,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There was a song out sometime within the last few years that was a collaberation between some country singer and an r+b star. I don't remember who they were because I don't listen to either style of music but it was horid. Does anyone know what that song was?

Was it "Over and Over" by Tim McGraw and Nelly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temaoKXSVxw

Upvote 0