• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

worst night of my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
sunny penge
Visit site
✟7,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:crossrc: im posting this so that people can see that if u just leave this particular problem and think itl go away and think its not that bad then it can get sooo much worse

it happened last wednesday iv recently fallen head over heals for my friends boyfriend and have found it rly hard to cope with but managed to not harm for a while, anyways i got stupidly drunk and came onto him and this night i was feelin awful about it and felt down
the depression got worse and worse and started crying then cudnt stop and i got soo histerical and started to injure myself but this time i cudnt stop and I was bleeding badly. i started having a panic attack after panic attack, after then wen i stoped it bleeding i felt realy sick and almost collapsed after this i cudnt stop hurting myself.
i finnally fell asleep at 4 am
I was badly injured and still suffering for a day.
anyways please if your doubting whether its a good idea to go to the doctor i hope thiss has changed your mind!

before i go can i say

dear lord
please forgive me for all above i pray for strengh to forvive myself for this and to try and move on and stop
in jesus name
amen

Debi1967

Proudly in love with Rushingwind62
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
** staff may need to edit your post before approving. we will do our best to keep any needed edit in context. we'd rather not edit, so read the guidelines. also, if an edit is done; it does not count as 'getting introuble' or points against your account. only members intentionally breaking rules are subject to this type of firmness. merly posting a questionable statement, is quite common. the reason for this post. we wish to use a quick method of approving your posts so you can obtain fellowship and support faster than us going through all the red tape of proceedures. so, anything we do, will be documented, and you will be notified. everything staff does is subject to another staffer over looking and advising staff of anything nessasary. accountability it still here for us. you may respectfully protest any situation. just keep in mind we are working for you, and with you. :)

Upvote 0

AVoiceToTheShadow

Dec 7, 2007
in university
✟15,305.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:hug:
talking to a doctor is a very good idea but you also need your friends and family around aswell for that extra support.
Will be thinking and praying for you
PM me if you would like to chat about anything
:hug:
Remember God loves you and will never let you fall he WILL help you through this!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.