Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does that answer my question? Or does it just claim its global warming, and show how it supposedly works.
It's something you can study, study the links, and make up your own mind. Sorry if that attempt offends you.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can we be sure this is not just a normal exceptionaly dry season, as opposed to global warming?

Either way, their worst fire ever...that's scary.
The first article stated the fire season has grown by over two months since 1970.

This 2018 NASA study showed fire intensity has been increasing.
Six trends to know about fire season in the western U.S. – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
In addition the past two years set new records in terms of fire size. The past ten years have been worse than any other decade on record.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The first article stated the fire season has grown by over two months since 1970.

This 2018 NASA study showed fire intensity has been increasing.
Six trends to know about fire season in the western U.S. – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
In addition the past two years set new records in terms of fire size. The past ten years have been worse than any other decade on record.

I understand that, but how do we know this is not a normal fluctuation? Do our records show that it is, and if not, remember, our records go back a very short time.

However, there should be other methods of knowing what happened in the past. I guess I'd just like to hear from the other side before in drew a conclusion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums