• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Worried I'm going to hell soon.

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now I'm feeling bad again. I really think I will go to hell this Christmas time. I keep focusing on the magical signs I've been given, and they all add up to me going to hell for Christmas. I keep thinking that God would not give me those signs if I wasn't going to hell. For some reason all I can believe in are magical signs. I feel like if I wasn't going to hell then God would give me a magical sign saying that I will be okay. I haven't gotten any positive sign though. Lots of people say that God loves me though, so maybe that is the sign God is giving me? I hope it is.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there.. I’ve been diagnosed with schizoaffective I hear voices and also have manic depressive disorder...but the Lord is good I’m not sure how I can help but here’s some scriptures that have helped me to know God is for me and wants to save me...

“For the Son of man (Jesus) is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them....
‭‭Luke‬ ‭9:56

....I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the replies. I'm dealing with a lot of paranoia again. I'm worried I will die soon and then go to hell. The evil voice in my head keeps telling me I will die soon and then I will go to hell.

I hope it is not true. I'm really worried because Friday the 13th is almost here.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

Last edited:
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the replies. I'm dealing with a lot of paranoia again. I'm worried I will die soon and then go to hell. The evil voice in my head keeps telling me I will die soon and then I will go to hell.

I hope it is not true. I'm really worried because Friday the 13th is almost here.

Thanks,

SnowTiger
Evil lies.

What the truth tells us:

Be in the Word God
Be in Prayer
Be in Church
Be in Accountability

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

SnowTiger
Don't be superstitious. It brings bad luck. Just kidding. "Luck" is Satan's term, not God's. There is no such thing as luck. Put your trust in the Word of God and refuse to believe anything to the contrary.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, I will read the Bible tonight. What should I read? I've been reading Genesis because I read through the New Testament already.

I read about Jacob and Esau and Jospeh.

The good voice in my head keeps saying the bad voice is a liar. The bad voice makes me afraid though.

I wish that my medication would take away these voices. The medication just makes it so I can go to sleep but I still hear voices all the time.

I started reading the gospel of John because I like the gospels.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really think that I will get a virus soon and die and then go to hell. I believe I was given signs from God that this is the truth.

I'm really upset because I repented and tried to make my life about Jesus but I'm still going to hell.

Anyway, I give up.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

• Prayers
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for the prayers. I think God really hates me. I feel like he gave me signs telling me how and when I will die. I saw a message on my pants saying "die and have a very merry hell." The message told me how I will die.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

Upvote 0

AllDayFaith

Sep 15, 2018
Spring Hill
Visit site
✟76,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I really think that I will get a virus soon and die and then go to hell.
If you ever get the message that you are going to Hell, it's a lie being sold by the Devil. God would never tell you that you're going to Hell. I have to warn you that the more you grow in faith and get closer to God, the more the enemy is going to attack your mind.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you ever get the message that you are going to Hell, it's a lie being sold by the Devil. God would never tell you that you're going to Hell. I have to warn you that the more you grow in faith and get closer to God, the more the enemy is going to attack your mind.

Okay I hope you are right and it's the devil. The thing that worries me is that I got these messages fortelling the future years ago and I only understood them now. I feel like God is the only one who can know the future.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

Upvote 0

AllDayFaith

Sep 15, 2018
Spring Hill
Visit site
✟76,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I feel like God is the only one who can know the future.
Yes you are absolutely correct, only God knows the future. And yes, as a child, some of us are told what's going to happen when we get older, but we soon forget it. It's only when we experience what we had been told about do we remember it.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes you are absolutely correct, only God knows the future. And yes, as a child, some of us are told what's going to happen when we get older, but we soon forget it. It's only when we experience what we had been told about do we remember it.

If the message told me the future and said I am going to hell then it has to be from God right?

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AllDayFaith

Sep 15, 2018
Spring Hill
Visit site
✟76,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If the message told me the future and said I am going to hell then it has to be from God right?
No God will never condemn a believer, the devil wants you to feel fear cause then you will worry. When you worry too much you start the get stressed. Too much stress and you get sick.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No God will never condemn a believer, the devil wants you to feel fear cause then you will worry. When you worry too much you start the get stressed. Too much stress and you get sick.

Well I hope you are right. I'm really afraid right now. Thanks.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Snow Tiger, I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you. I don't believe these messages are from I'm God. I believe it is either an ugly trick of the enemy or it is due to mental health problem.

Thank you for the help. I'm no longer worried about school and now I'm worried about dying.

Thanks,

SnowTiger

• Prayers
Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0