✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello prayer warriors,
please pray for my aunt, we are all concerned for her. She was spotting blood this morning but she’s had her tubes tied a long time ago and one ovary removed, she’s 56 so she should even be getting her period so she’s worried and she made a doctors appointment for tomorrow. We r scared because that can happen if someone has cancer. My grandpa was spotting blood and it turned out it was kidney cancer. Thank you in advance for your prayers❤️❤️

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear God,

Please be with Annala's family and most of all her Aunt. Please protect her Aunt's health and please grant the entire family peace tonight and tomorrow. This is no small matter, but You are infinitely bigger. It is in Your sure hands. You already know the outcome and You have already prepared the path through this, so thank you, Dad, for taking care of this. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
hello prayer warriors,
please pray for my aunt, we are all concerned for her. She was spotting blood this morning but she’s had her tubes tied a long time ago and one ovary removed, she’s 56 so she should even be getting her period so she’s worried and she made a doctors appointment for tomorrow. We r scared because that can happen if someone has cancer. My grandpa was spotting blood and it turned out it was kidney cancer. Thank you in advance for your prayers❤️❤️
I will be praying for your aunt.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear God,

Please be with Annala's family and most of all her Aunt. Please protect her Aunt's health and please grant the entire family peace tonight and tomorrow. This is no small matter, but You are infinitely bigger. It is in Your sure hands. You already know the outcome and You have already prepared the path through this, so thank you, Dad, for taking care of this. In Jesus' name, Amen!
Thank you so very much, words cannot express my gratitude❤️❤️ Your prayer moved me ❤️Thank you so much, in Jesus name amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums