Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
before I was born again, I would have loved that planet x stuff...infact, I used to listen to programs about it on late nite radio

i love sci-fi

but I don't buy it at all.
That is soooooo ironic. Because in the 28 years before my rebirth, I attended church regularly, partook in the sacraments, and lived a life inside the harlot.

Then I was reborn and got the heck out of her.

I used to hate scifi, and still do, except Star Wars, but now, nothing would surprise me irt aliens etc, since they are nothing but govt created holograms etc.

Unfortunately we will all see O laid low, then some will await Jesus and a rapture. But will only get the a/c for their hope.

I will be in the wilderness, waiting for 7 years.

Only 3.5 years of the hunt from which i am sealed.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Um...op, do you have any links showing proof of planet x or the russian launch?
I got some of my info from Newswatch Magazine. It is a well published periodical with mostly accurate information.
But as for the russian missile just launched at the planet, I heard it on the news.
I just got internet in Oct and i'm still learning where to find some of this info.
But rest assured, I will have much more to tell over the next 2 years 10 months.

Love yall,
brother charles

PS sister Jen, I invite you to review my blog titled "our future..." and then you'll know my real source. HalleluJAH!;)

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hi Jen....

how ya been

Hey Zeke! I've been ok...how about you?

Do you think planet x is a real thing? I read the Vatican observatory has been looking for something in a certain area of the universe...I wonder if there's some truth to it all...

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I got some of my info from Newswatch Magazine. It is a well published periodical with mostly accurate information.
But as for the russian missile just launched at the planet, I heard it on the news.
I just got internet in Oct and i'm still learning where to find some of this info.
But rest assured, I will have much more to tell over the next 2 years 10 months.

Love yall,
brother charles

PS sister Jen, I invite you to review my blog titled "our future..." and then you'll know my real source. HalleluJAH!;)

Wow...interesting blog entry, brother charles! I will think it over.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow...interesting blog entry, brother charles! I will think it over.
I have found that thinking leads me to a brick wall. Praying and meditation lead me to enlightenment through humility.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wormwood, more commonly known as planet X is fast approaching.

:doh:

Do yourself a favor and stick to God's Word. Do a study of "bitter" to shed some light on the subject. See "wormwood" in the OT.
And the identity of the star that falls to earth in Revelation is easy to discern - it ain't an invisible planet!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

In other words, no, you have no proof.

Upvote 0

oneofchrists

Give Me Stength Lord
Sep 9, 2009
Intervale, New Brunswick Canada
✟8,514.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I find this facet of Theology extremely facinating........although I take most of peoples Ideas based on their interpretation of scripture with a Grain of salt.......I still am very much interested in the end times.......Because naturally I want to be ready, We all do but when folks get on here and have a multitude of ways in which this will happen , it is all very confusing and it reminds me of a bunch of sales men all saying that their interpretation of the Bible is the correct way.........

If we stay strictly with the Bible and if we don't go down all these rabbit trails and not be taken in by every whim and dream and wind of Doctrin we will have our hands full, I am trusting My Savior to guide Me and in the End I will trust Him to bring Me through as I am watching and I do want to be Ready, as there is no other place that I want to be and these times are exciting and I pray that none of You will miss His calling on that Great and Glorious day of His Coming,.........God Bless all of You and in His Name I pray that all focus be on Him from now and until that Day........Dave

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My Brother, God expects you to know this answer. He foretold you all things.
ALmighty has told me this.

"Behold my enemy"

"My contempt to murder has convicted me."

"You shall not kill"

Other times I have been told things such as "You Know"

"I have shown you this"

Simple things when I have questioned things.

But He has in NO WAY. shown me all.

It is that kind of pride which will leave me blind to anothers sight.

I choose to pray that what another has seen is real, and I have ALWAYS been led to the Truth!

Some of revelation has been, and some is yet to be.
IMO Rev 12 has been. But I cant say for a certainty because I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS!

But if another has, I will be open to bringing their sight to ALmighty through Christ Jesus in prayer soas I can discern the legitamacy of thier sight.

Thanks for the reminder brother Z.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey Zeke! I've been ok...how about you?

Do you think planet x is a real thing? I read the Vatican observatory has been looking for something in a certain area of the universe...I wonder if there's some truth to it all...
been good Jen

God blessed my wife and I with another child in December...Alyssa (4lbs,3oz she came 5 weeks early)

but last Wednesday, she weighed n at 7.5 pounds, so she's doing quite well considering...

no...been hearing about it for a long time now....years and years
but only recently has this so called mysterios extra planet been "linked" to end time eschatology

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel like I have just read a script from the Twilight Zone, with the false prophet as the Director ^_^,but I have been called that myself, so whatever. At least the obvious choice is on the earth already...obvious to me anyway, and not some mystic Buddhist coming to earth on some heavenly body.

"That's the sign post up ahead. You have just entered the Twilight Zone"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

all the above, is the past...and the woman gave birth to the man child (Christ)
The woman is Israel

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

most believe this to be future.

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

I believe that this is happening as we speak
which leads to the tribulation...

Satan here himself...pretending to be Jesus returned
deceiving the bride, turning them from faithful virgins in waiting,
into harlots/harlots for Satan (spiritually speaking that is...)
hence the pregnant/with child reference in Mat24/Mar13/Luk21...obviously not virgins then

some of us need refinement

8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
rest assured, I will have much more to tell over the next 2 years 10 months.

So...what happens on (or about) December 21st, 2012? Will the planet be scorched by fire? Will there be a pole shift? What makes you insight to 2012 any different to what every other speculator is saying? What makes you think you can survive it (physically)?

CC

Upvote 0