✟7,265.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My dearest sister Grace,

It has been my charge to bring into view the evil entities which control our earthly domain, and how they seek to accomplish their masters plan.

We are told to behold our enemy.

I once believed Islam to be my enemy until the Lord convicted me, and led me to the Truth.

In that, my life experience combined with research and prayer and meditation have led me to certain Truths, irt my enemy.

Now I blow the Trump.

Being a trumpeter I have amassed a large number of "enemies" who have sought ill will against me.

Across the planet right now, there are Believers who are actively seeking inspiration and enlightenment. These have humbled themselves soas they could see and hear what they were once blinded and deaf to. These brothers and sisters are all of the Abramic faiths and all accept Jesus as their Messiah, and our King of Kings. These actively and eagerly await His return and His Anointing. These believers have divorced their allegiances and allied themselves with the Family of ALmighty God ALone. They have been preparing themselves for the wedding supper, and they shall be delivered safely to it. These are the trumps you will hear from the wilderness during the tribulation. They will come out of the woods with their signs and their horns and call out man to repent of his idolatry and false allegiance, and warn of the great deception. i am one of these.

In that we are to sealed from danger from two directions. One will be the hand of ALmighty which is to start the GT with a catastrophic series of events and the other will be 3.5 years later when the SOP, a/c will unleash his minions and his followers on his dissenters, which will be atheists and Believers who refuse a/c's authority or not fallen for his deception which will be a technological eden.

I have already been personally shown what it is to be sealed. I posted a thread entitled, Tested/Taunted under the edification/Christian Advice section. This thread has an example of my sealing, and how I have received this.

I wish all of my fellows would accept this protection and deliverance, but indeed, their destiny is their own. Some of us choose to be imprisoned, and others martyred. It appears that the position one takes during these next three years is his destiny. Our Father warned brother Noah of his tribulation and brother Noah warned others who thought him crazy. It appears as if many will think we are crazy, and that's ok, because it is what it is.

A brother earlier said we should test our prophets not just beleive them. So true. That is why I ask every person I encounter to ask ALmighty and our Beloved who i am. It is not for me. i am delivered. It is for all. All who will hear. And it is ALL for the Glory of our Lord.

Praise and exalt Him above ALL forever!

You go on and blow that trumpet Mr. TrumpetMan.
I shall close my ears for as I shall not fall to false prophets.

"personally shown".....my butt.
:doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
WOW....this thread....just, WOW.
Oh, I have seen weirder ones around....

aFu_HumanSkateboard.gif

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Peace eternal and ALmighty's favor be upon all:

Dearest brothers and sisters,

Wormwood, more commonly known as planet X is fast approaching. It is less than 3 years out. The Russians just launched a rocket at it, but we all know this is nothing to the Hand of ALmighty.

This planet, which is the size of Jupiter is causing global warming. It is also, causing other serious damage to our planet.

It brings with it, it's own gravitational pull, that WILL, change the rotation of our planet, and cause the winds to stop, the waters to stop, and the leaves to be still.
This will last 3 days. Then as the earths rotation changes direction, as the X falls in behind the sun, the water in your toilets will flush exactly opposite. The rivers will flow opposite. The quakes will be unimaginable, and like birthpangs will increase until the son of perdition is come.

The sop, a/c, maitreya is to arrive at this time. Perhaps on a meteor or some other heavenly body, but his advent is nigh.

I tell you this.

The time to self correct and get right with ALmighty, through the blood of His Lamb, and the Righteousness of the Spirit is now.

I have read dozens of socalled Christians, articles on Obama being the a/c. His time is short, and I pray in earnest those who bear false witness against him are forgiven, as with the one who will bury him.

Just because what you "think" is evil is gone, don't make it so. ALmighty has told us to "Behold our enemy."

Find him. Know him. Defeat him.

The only way to do this is through humility of self, and laying down your own preconceptions. Then, after you have been set free of pride, you shall see his face, and the evil which accompanies him.

When the real a/c comes he will bring with him technologies unheard of. And perform miracles in the sight of men. he will say he is preparing us for the heavens, and to see ALmighty. he will say we have misunderstood his light. he will heal the damage done by ALmighty, through his stone thrown without a hand being laid upon it, and the plaques earthquakes etc. a/c will bring with him, equality, and teach selfsacrifice.

I tell you this.

There will be NO electricity in the New Kingdom, the New Paradise, the New Jerusalem.

None.

No electricity. If there is. It aint Jesus.

SRoFM. Discern this.

The evil that you pursue will bring your judgment.

I know who you are. You know who i am.

May ALmighty shine his spotlight on you, so that all the True Christians can see your face, and what you have delivered them into.

Sons and daughters of ALmighty, bless the Lord,
Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Acts 17:21
(All the Athenians and the foreigners who lived there spent their time doing nothing but talking about and listening to the latest ideas.)

^_^

2425121831_bb639583d8.jpg

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Now aren't we some blessing hungry folks? LOL.

Read the OP - this is an end times thread about Planet X coming into the solar system to end the world. I wonder if our nukes could take out a planet?

Upvote 0

JamesAH

Aug 21, 2008
✟2,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now aren't we some blessing hungry folks? LOL.

Read the OP - this is an end times thread about Planet X coming into the solar system to end the world. I wonder if our nukes could take out a planet?

No but our Quantum Tachyon Accelerator Particle Twin Ion Cannon will :thumbsup:

Reactions: Jeffwhosoever
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dearest brothers and sisters,

It is not my charge to make fodder for you amusement, nor to try to scare you, or judge you. We have all found certain things in others interpretations and beliefs that do not coincide with our own, or seem out of place or strange. If a person feels he may have something to add or something does not fit Scripturally, then remark on it. Fix it, or find another position to take irt it.
i am trying wholeheartedly to do what my Master is charge me to do. Yet, i am but a laymen, a servant, and slave. i am cpu illiterate, and have just recently learned how to copypaste and show links etc.

What I show you here is based of a dream, yes. But immediately following the dream I received an URGE to open the Scripture. As I opened it I read the passage in Job where our ALmighty reminds us that He speaks to us through "dreams and visions in the night".
Sure Our Lord could just speak to us all directly, and in plain understandable language, but that would negate faith. Because we are told it is better for a man to beleive in what he has not seen.

I tell you this.

The arrival of the a/c is nigh. Whether he be who I have seen, or another. It makes NO difference. The beasts are awaiting his uprising, and will try to destroy ALL who do not follow after him. I say this. Whether you beleive the words of ALmighty's servants or not. Believe this. Our Beloved has made a way for us. He seeks us each as individuals to offer His shielding and His Divine protection through the coming tribulation, soon to ensue.
I ask only of you to humble yourselves to His Voice, that is even now crying out to be heard. Perhaps it took my own conviction for me to hear. Perhaps it will take yours as well. But maybe, I may be an example that you may hear Him, feel Him, and communicate with Him.

May the Lord God ALmighty, and His Grace, Who is Christ Jesus, gently remove the blinders of our pride so we may hear His Truths and Love His Truths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oneofchrists

Give Me Stength Lord
Sep 9, 2009
Intervale, New Brunswick Canada
✟8,514.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Almighty's Humble Servant! Thankyou for that for I know that You are being sincere and as a Child of the King that You are You would like to tell all that You meet of this revelation that You have received From God........I know this must be very compelling for You ............don't give up on us ...........as Long as the truth is conveyed the truth will not fall on deaf ears...........at least for those who will listen.........God Bless You Charles and the work that He has called you to do..........I will remain a reader but always cautious, not that You would lead us on the wrong path but always watching and in readiness for that great and glorious day..............Dave

Upvote 0

JamesAH

Aug 21, 2008
✟2,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Almighty's Humble Servant! Thankyou for that for I know that You are being sincere and as a Child of the King that You are You would like to tell all that You meet of this revelation that You have received From God........I know this must be very compelling for You ............don't give up on us ...........as Long as the truth is conveyed the truth will not fall on deaf ears...........at least for those who will listen.........God Bless You Charles and the work that He has called you to do..........I will remain a reader but always cautious, not that You would lead us on the wrong path but always watching and in readiness for that great and glorious day..............Dave

Thank you for sugar coating that for him :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sugar coating that for him :thumbsup:
The Truth tastes like dirt to the proud. I beg of you to humble yourself to His Voice and His messengers, soas you may be released from the bondage of your pride and accpet the protections He is offering you through what is coming, both from the Hand of ALmighty and the persecutions of the beasts.

May the Lord ALmighty gently lift the blinders we have placed over our eyes, soas we may continue to accept His gifts, and learn and grow in Him to do His Will.
Sons and daughters of the Father ALmighty, bless the Lord,

Upvote 0

LiturgyInDMinor

Celtic Rite Old Catholic Church
Feb 20, 2009
✟7,265.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My dearest brothers and sisters,

It is not my charge to make fodder for you amusement, nor to try to scare you, or judge you. We have all found certain things in others interpretations and beliefs that do not coincide with our own, or seem out of place or strange. If a person feels he may have something to add or something does not fit Scripturally, then remark on it. Fix it, or find another position to take irt it.
i am trying wholeheartedly to do what my Master is charge me to do. Yet, i am but a laymen, a servant, and slave. i am cpu illiterate, and have just recently learned how to copypaste and show links etc.

What I show you here is based of a dream, yes. But immediately following the dream I received an URGE to open the Scripture. As I opened it I read the passage in Job where our ALmighty reminds us that He speaks to us through "dreams and visions in the night".
Sure Our Lord could just speak to us all directly, and in plain understandable language, but that would negate faith. Because we are told it is better for a man to beleive in what he has not seen.

I tell you this.

The arrival of the a/c is nigh. Whether he be who I have seen, or another. It makes NO difference. The beasts are awaiting his uprising, and will try to destroy ALL who do not follow after him. I say this. Whether you beleive the words of ALmighty's servants or not. Believe this. Our Beloved has made a way for us. He seeks us each as individuals to offer His shielding and His Divine protection through the coming tribulation, soon to ensue.
I ask only of you to humble yourselves to His Voice, that is even now crying out to be heard. Perhaps it took my own conviction for me to hear. Perhaps it will take yours as well. But maybe, I may be an example that you may hear Him, feel Him, and communicate with Him.

May the Lord God ALmighty, and His Grace, Who is Christ Jesus, gently remove the blinders of our pride so we may hear His Truths and Love His Truths.

Your not scaring me, nor creating fodder, nor whatever....you ARE making me annoyed and actually a bit angry that you come on here and basically claim to be a Prophet of the Lord with a seemingly extra-biblical take on legitimate biblical writings.
I'm personally done with you because I feel you are a danger.

Nuff said.

Upvote 0