Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Feb 22, 2024
"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." - Psalm 105:15
Therefore to him who does this, there shall set upon him the Divine Fury, the whole wrath of the Almighty, in whose strength the faithful stand: For to mock, make fun of, and persecute others, as when the children mocked Elisha brought two horrible Bears upon them that tore them before they could mock any further, so shall calamity strike suddenly. Such shall be the portion of those who dare mock God, and Jesus, and those who truly and sincerely serve Him. Unless they repent and soon, I fear they are accursed, and shall suffer greatly, and perhaps even die by the hand of God who holds all life in His hands.

For His patience and mercy has limits, though He bears long at times: Other times the judgment and furious wrath of destruction fall with little warning or none, as the Bears tore, as the fire destroyed Sodom, and King Belshazzar was slain the very night he mocked God. In Jesus holy and powerful name, these things be true, and those who are mockers are heaping up judgment upon themselves that the LORD Almighty will surely pour out upon them in His due time.

When God sets Himself upon one who has no favor with Him, His hatred is perfect, His justice is sure, His anger is righteous, and His disposition complete. The pathetic soul who provokes God's anger is in a dreadful place, for he knows not what he does, and doesn't realize his folly, yet he has heard the Word proclaimed to his ear, but has refused to seek the LORD while he may be found, and refused to come to the Cross to be saved; therefore he is damned and accursed: a fool who mocks, rejects, and denies Almighty God - For whoso privily slandereth his neighbor, him will I cut off; him that hath an high look and a proud heart will I not suffer (Psalm 101:5)

March 27, 2024
When Wisdom cries thus, "Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me..." (Proverbs 1:24-28)

Oh, how dreadful it is when this becomes your portion: when you mock the Wisdom of God, who is the Spirit of God, and who is the Son of God - for it is written "Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God" (1 Cor. 1:24) For, "the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge," (Col. 2:2-3) speaks expressly, "there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts." (Jude 18)

But woe unto those who mock, and that even applies to professing Christians, for I have seen much mockery come from the Churches: they mock righteousness, and holiness, and embrace progressiveness. They love the world, and the temporal they latch on to, while forsaking the eternal and unseen things of faith; yea, the greatest treasures are denied for the sake of things that are of no profit.

I am a fool for Christ, as Paul wrote - and it is one thing for the world and the ungodly to mock: they shall have their portion in the lake of fire unless they repent, but when those who call themselves brothers and sisters mock, it is hurtful; it produces schisms in the body (if they be of the body: I don't know, but God knoweth)

The wicked have grown like a poison vine, wrapping their tendrils about all they come in contact with: corrupting, while being corrupted, and furthering their corruption as a leaven that expands the loaf, so that sin hath entrenched itself, rooted deep, and its vine clenching as a stranglehold upon everything it encroaches upon: that includes the churches that permit sin to enter their doors, to ferment within the congregation of the righteous, without dealing with it speedily!
"Come Lord Jesus!" is the cry we should proclaim, and, "He is coming! He is coming to judge the quick and the dead, and all shall give account before God"
"It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!" (Luke 17:1) It's a dire and desperately fearful place to be: It brings one to the precipice of the pit of hell itself; the abyss of flames reaching to take those who have the stain of sin about them and upon them, who do not have the righteous covering of the blood of our Lamb, the Lord Jesus Christ, who taketh away the sins of those given repentance unto life.
Come then to Jesus: cease from sin, and look up, setting your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.