US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So after 3 years of getting basically nowhere. And seeing basically everyone I talk to has the same struggle with no solution. I've kind of come to the conclusion that there is no work/life balance. Either you're working a majority of the day and can barely afford to live alone and pay for basic things or you work less than 40 hours and can't afford to live alone and pay for basic things. Unless you are rich (50k+) (yes now days I consider anyone who gets a job with 50k+ a year rich cause I can't find a job that pays more than 30k with a b.s. science degree), on welfare/disability/ unemployment, or a child you don't have a work life balance option. Your either working all the time or homeless living with parents or friends. This goes for Americans, not sure about other countries.

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So after 3 years of getting basically nowhere. And seeing basically everyone I talk to has the same struggle with no solution. I've kind of come to the conclusion that there is no work/life balance. Either you're working a majority of the day and can barely afford to live alone and pay for basic things or you work less than 40 hours and can't afford to live alone and pay for basic things. Unless you are rich (50k+) (yes now days I consider anyone who gets a job with 50k+ a year rich cause I can't find a job that pays more than 30k with a b.s. science degree), on welfare/disability/ unemployment, or a child you don't have a work life balance option. Your either working all the time or homeless living with parents or friends. This goes for Americans, not sure about other countries.
Lol@ living homeless with friends...I know how u feel I have 2 jobs, do school online...I feel I dont have time for friends...I mean I do..but I m not sure where to meet them because I feel at my age everyone already has their social circle solidified and closed minded about meeting new people...so its a struggle. Lol...but I would love to meet new people and hang out instead of just going to work and home and studying... Its so tiring.

Upvote 0