Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Baruch 4:1-4 Wisdom is in the Book of God’s Commandments. All who hold fast to it will live, but those who forsake it will die. Happy are we, His people, for we know what is pleasing to our God.

Baruch 4:5-11 Take heart, My people, those who keep My Laws. Israel was sent to the heathens, but not to be destroyed. Because you ignited God’s wrath, you were handed over to the enemy. You forgot your Maker, the One who nurtured you and it caused sorrow to the Land that fostered you. She saw that disaster had come upon you. With joy I brought you up, but with tears and mourning, I watched you go into exile.

Baruch 4:17-24 But how can you be helped? Only the One who brought those disasters upon you, can deliver you. Take heart My children – cry out to the Lord. He will rescue you from the power of your enemies. As the neighbours of Zion have seen your exile, so will they soon witness the deliverance of you, which will come to you with great glory and the radiance of the Eternal.

Baruch 4:25-29 My children, endure in patience the wrath that God has brought upon you. Your enemies now have the upper hand, but you will soon see them destroyed, soon put your foot on his neck. Take heart, My people, He who afflicted you will not forget you. . You went astray, now with tenfold zeal, you must turn back and seek Him.

Baruch 4:30-35 Take heart, Land of Israel, the Lord will comfort you. Wretched will be they who mistreated you and gloated over your fall. Those who rejoiced over your downfall and ruin, they will grieve at their own desolation. I shall strip their land of the multitudes they boast of and turn their pride into mourning.\
Fire from heaven will be their doom
. [A Coronal Mass Ejection, sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1]

Baruch 4:36-37 Jerusalem – Land of Israel, look and see the joy that is coming from all quarters, that is coming to you from the Lord. They come, the people from whom you were parted, assembling at the Word of the Holy One and rejoicing in the glory of the Lord.

Baruch 5:1-9 Jerusalem, remove your garment of mourning and put on forever the robe of righteousness, the glorious splendour of God. From Him, you will receive forever the name of Righteous City of Peace. Arise Jerusalem, look and see your people coming from West to East at the Word of the Holy One, rejoicing that God has remembered them. They went away from you on foot, but He is bringing them home to you, borne aloft in glory as on a royal throne. All the Land is regenerated by His command, so that His people may walk securely and the trees will give shade and fruit for them. He will guide Israel, His people, by the Light of His glory, in His mercy and righteousness. Ref: REB Apocrypha.

At the Second Exodus of the Israelites: all the faithful Christian peoples will be guided into their inheritance, in the same manner as the First Exodus. ‘The Light of His glory’ will be with them, as they settle into all of that area promised to Abraham. They will live in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the remaining prophesied events unfold, then the great and glorious Day of the Return of Jesus will come. Micah 7:15
Ref; logostelos.info

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious what you mean by "at the second exodus"? Are you talking about one in addition to the exodus of the gospel of Jesus Christ that was accomplished at Calvary?

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favour’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true. Luke 4:16-21

Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

Isaiah 61:2b-11 ‘a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will affect the whole world. The Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5

There is many other Prophesies that prove the Christian peoples will go to live in all of the holy land, being the people God always wanted there. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26
John sees them there; Revelation 7:9

Upvote 0

TrevorL

Aug 20, 2004
Lake Macquarie NSW
✟56,943.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings keras,
Baruch 4:1-4 Wisdom is in the Book of God’s Commandments. All who hold fast to it will live, but those who forsake it will die. Happy are we, His people, for we know what is pleasing to our God.
Baruch article in Wiki: "The Book of Baruch is a deuterocanonical book of the Bible, used in most Christian traditions, such as Catholic and Orthodox churches. In Judaism and Protestant Christianity, it is considered not to be part of the canon, with the Protestant Bibles categorizing it as part of the Biblical apocrypha."
There is many other Prophesies that prove the Christian peoples will go to live in all of the holy land, being the people God always wanted there.
When Jesus returns he will gather the faithful to rule with him over a significant remnant of converted natural Israel, and over the subjected mortal nations in the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8.

Kind regards
Trevor

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Baruch article in Wiki: "The Book of Baruch is a deuterocanonical book of the Bible, used in most Christian traditions, such as Catholic and Orthodox churches. In Judaism and Protestant Christianity, it is considered not to be part of the canon, with the Protestant Bibles categorizing it as part of the Biblical apocrypha."
I am quite aware that the writings of Baruch are not scripture.
I post them because what Baruch says does conform to scripture and is well written and most informative. Rather than dismissing them, wouldn't it be better to discuss what he says? At least Baruch is better than most of the Early Church Fathers, who are very confused and mistaken about the Prophetic Word. Also a way more better that the modern proponents of Prophecy!
When Jesus returns he will gather the faithful to rule with him over a significant remnant of converted natural Israel, and over the subjected mortal nations in the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8.
Agreed, thank you.

Upvote 0

TrevorL

Aug 20, 2004
Lake Macquarie NSW
✟56,943.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings again keras,
I am quite aware that the writings of Baruch are not scripture.
I post them because what Baruch says does conform to scripture and is well written and most informative. Rather than dismissing them, wouldn't it be better to discuss what he says?
I do not believe that ("he") Baruch, the scribe in Jeremiah's time wrote the Book of Baruch. I prefer to consider the Bible and the inspired writings and prophecies. My REB will stay on the shelf and only used occasionally for reference on a few verses in the 66 books.

Kind regards
Trevor

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What is wisdom?

Job 28:28 The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to turn from evil, that is understanding.
Conversely: Psalm 53:1 Only a fool says; there is no God.

Where can wisdom be found?

Job 28:20-23 Where, then, does wisdom come from? God alone understands the way to it; He alone knows its source.

Micah 6:8 The Lord has told you mortals what is good and what it is that the Lord requires of you; only to act justly, to love loyalty, to walk humbly with your God.

Deuteronomy 4:6 Observe My laws ....show your wisdom to the nations.

Who gets wisdom?

Daniel 2:21 God gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have discernment.

1 Corinthians 1:21 As God in His wisdom ordained, the world failed to find Him by its wisdom, and He chose the folly of the Gospel to save those who have faith. V23 The Gospel proclaims Christ crucified and resurrected; this offends the Jews and is foolishness to the Gentiles, yet to those who are called, Christ is the power and wisdom of God.

Matthew 11:25 ..these things are hidden from the learned and wise and revealed to the uneducated.

James 1:5-6 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God and it will be given you.
But whoever asks must ask in faith, with no doubts in their mind.

Proof of wisdom.

James 3:13 Which of you is wise or learned? ... practical proof is by your right conduct.
The wisdom from God is pure, peace loving, considerate and open minded. Sincere, compassionate and deeds of kindness are its fruit.

Matthew 11:19 Gods wisdom is proved right by its results.

His people

Hosea 4:6 My People rejected knowledge and wisdom, so will I, your God forsake you.

Jeremiah 4:22 My people are fools, they have no understanding.

Isaiah 29:9-24 If you confuse yourself, the Lord will pour on you a spirit of deep stupor.
The prophetic vision is like the words in a sealed book.
Because this people worship Me with empty words.. their religion is but a human precept, learnt by rote.... the wisdom of the wise shall vanish.

In a very short time.....the evil doers will be cut down.
Therefore.... this is no time for My People to be shamed...when they see what I have done in their midst....they will regard Israel’s God with awe; the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.

Deuteronomy 32:29 O that they were wise- consider the latter end!

Results of gaining wisdom and righteousness

Proverbs 3:13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom... more profitable that gold.

Righteousness and faith in Jesus will gain you eternal life, but to gain rewards-crowns- we must live wisely and bear fruit. The righteous must also seek wisdom, as the Bible says “Apply our hearts to wisdom to avoid all these things”, that is: the punishment of unbelievers.

Free will is God’s plan for mankind. We choose our own path in this life. God is testing us.

God tells us to watch, pray and be wise. This must make a significant difference in the results we experience, or free will is a sham. Luke 21:36 We will stand before the Son of Man in judgement.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wisdom of Solomon 6:1-6 Hear now you leaders, take this to heart, learn this lesson, all you who lead My people. Your authority was bestowed upon you by the Lord, your power comes from the Most High, He will probe your actions and scrutinize your intentions. Though you are servants, appointed by the King, you have not been upright judges and priests; you have not maintained the Law or guided your steps by the will of God. Swiftly and terribly. He will descend upon you, for judgement falls relentlessly on those in high positions. The lowly and humble may find pity and forgiveness, but those in authority will be called to account.

Wisdom of Solomon 5:14-23 The hope of the godless is like feathers flying in the wind, like smoke that dissipates, but the just and righteous live forever, their reward is in the Lord’s keeping and the Most High has them in His care. Therefore: He will protect them with His right hand [Jesus] and shield them with His arm.

The Lord will array Himself from head to foot with the armour of His wrath and make His creation the weapon against His enemies. With His breastplate of justice, His helmet of judgement, His Holiness for His invincible shield and His relentless anger for His sharp sword, He will destroy His foes. The bolts of His lightning will fly straight to their mark, they will leap upon the target as if His bow in the clouds were drawn to its full arc, and the artillery of His resentment will let fly a fury of hail. The waters of the sea will rage over them and rivers will wash them relentlessly away. A great tempest will arise, they will be scattered like chaff before a whirlwind. So, lawlessness will make the whole world desolate and their evildoing will overturn the thrones of princes.

Wisdom of Solomon 3:1-9 God created man imperishable, He made him the image of His own eternal self. It was the devil’s spite that brought death into the world and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

But the souls of the just are in God’s hand and after a little chastisement, they will receive great blessings because God has tested them and found them to be His. In the hour of the judgement, they will shine in glory, as He sweeps over the world sparking the chaff to stubble. His righteous people will be rulers and judges over nations and peoples: the Lord will be their King forever.

Those who have put their trust in the Lord will understand the truth and the faithful will attend upon Him in love, they are His chosen and grace and mercy is theirs.

But the godless will meet with the punishment their evil thoughts and deeds deserve, because they took no heed of justice and rebelled against the Lord.
Ref: R.E.Bible Apocrypha

The bolts of His lightning – creation His weapon’, A Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Psalms 18:8, Zephaniah 3:8

‘The waters of the sea will rage over them’, Huge tsunamis, caused by the earth being ‘ shaken out of its place’. Isaiah 13:13, Jeremiah 51:42

sparking the chaff to stubble’, The fulfilment of Luke 3:17, 1 Corinthians 3:13, 2 Peter 3:7, Heb10:27 and carried out by the fire of the Lord’s wrath. Psalms 50:1-3

Those who put their trust in the Lord will understand the truth’, Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 51:4-8

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Already is affecting the world.
Not yet, to the extent Prophesied:
Isaiah 34:5-8 The Lord has a Day of vengeance, the Redeemer of Zion has a time for retribution. His sword will appear in the sky, see how it descends in judgement onto a people whom the Lord has doomed to destruction. Great will be the slaughter in Edom and He has a sacrifice in Bozrah, His sword of punishment will be sated with blood, the earth will drink deeply of their blood.

Isaiah 63:1-6 Who is this, coming from Bozrah and Edom with His garments splashed with blood, striding along in His mighty power? It is the Lord, proclaiming victory, He who is strong to save. He treads the winepress of the nations, with no one to help Him. He tramples them in His fury, shatters them in His anger and spills their blood all over the ground. The Lord has resolved on a Day of vengeance, because the year for redeeming His own has come.

Jeremiah 49:12-13 & 22 These are the Words of the Lord: Those who were not doomed to drink the cup of My wrath, must drink it none the less: are you alone to go unpunished? You will not be spared, I will judge you as well. I will swoop down upon Bozrah and on that Day, Edom will lose all their strength. I swear that Bozrah will become desolate, an object of reproach and all her towns will be ruined forever. [Not for all time, see: Ezekiel 36:33-36, Isaiah 61:4]

Amos 1:12 I shall send fire to consume the palaces of Bozrah. Ref: REB, NIV.

Bozrah – Hebrew = a sheepfold, also means: glad tidings. At present Bozrah can be identified as the place where the true descendants of Jacob currently side.
Edom – the descendants of Esau, a metaphor for non-Israelite peoples. Edom may represent every other nationality of the world.

The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath’, Cannot the same Day as the Return of the Messiah. He will not be seen on His terrible Day of fiery wrath.

Psalms 11:4-6, Rev. 6:12-17, Isaiah 2:12-21, Isaiah 13:9-13, Isaiah 61:2b, Isaiah 66:15-16, Ezekiel 30:1-3, Joel 2:11 &31, Micah 5:15, Nahum 1:2-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Malachi 4:1, Romans 1:18, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10 It will be the Sixth Seal event, Revelation 6:12-17

His sword appears in the sky and descends in judgement’, Isaiah 30:25-28, Jeremiah 4:20-28, Jeremiah 23:19, Jeremiah 47:6-7, Jeremiah 50:35-38, Ezekiel 21:3-7 & 14-16

He treads the winepress of the nations’, Revelation 14:17-20, Jeremiah 9:21-22, Jeremiah 25:30-33, Jeremiah 49:35-37, Habakkuk 3:12, Psalm 65:1-3

‘I shall send fire’, Ezekiel 20:46-48, Joel 1:19-20, Amos 1:4,7,10,12,14. Amos 2:2,5. Obadiah 1:18, Zephaniah 3:8, Hebrews 10:27

I will judge you as well’, Ezekiel 23:32-34, Obadiah 1:16, Jeremiah 30:11, Ezekiel 7:1-27, Hosea 4:1-3, Hosea 12:2, Amos 4:12

‘The year for redeeming My own has come’, We are nearing the end of this age, the Lord will take action in His creation, as He did so long ago: in the days of Noah. Isaiah 66:15-16, Micah 5:10-15, Habakkuk 3:12, Ezekiel 7:14

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums