Words of Encouragement and Thoughts (6)

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Made Clean

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hey all!

I've tried uploading some files in here from my picture gallery but it doesn't seem to work the same way as on the computer. I find this frustrating, but won't let it annoy me too much. I do think it is a pity, but well, just need to try doing the best out of it.

I am planning on spending less time online these days, or especially to stay away from the computer. Maybe I might check in a bit shortly on the phone every now and then, but then I often don't stay too long each time. I find it more exhausting when it is done through the phone, also with typing, e.t.c... I might also stay away for a longer time, depending on what I need doing. More focus and time spent on God is important for me, and this is easier done when being off from the computer. Or for me it is.

Keep on taking a lot of care everyone! God continue blessing each one of you! ☺

I don't know if you will see this message or not, but just in case you happen to be online:

2098748n0oa30dwrl.gif

I wish the best for you in everything, CP.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey there all!

I will stop coming to this site, it is important for me at this time to just stay a lot more time away from the computer as well as online this coming time. It has also with getting more dependant on God the most, something which is also a big reason for why I need to stop going to any sites like this one. This is a time for me getting more growth as well as getting more prepared by God in what He has planned for me, so this is very needed for me to be doing.

I have enjoyed my time in this thread with you all! May God continue blessing each one of you! Much love in Christ Jesus!

Upvote 0

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey there all!

I will stop coming to this site, it is important for me at this time to just stay a lot more time away from the computer as well as online this coming time. It has also with getting more dependant on God the most, something which is also a big reason for why I need to stop going to any sites like this one. This is a time for me getting more growth as well as getting more prepared by God in what He has planned for me, so this is very needed for me to be doing.

I have enjoyed my time in this thread with you all! May God continue blessing each one of you! Much love in Christ Jesus!

Hi, Crowned Princess.

First of all, I want to pray and wish the best for you on your journey to get closer to God. I want to thank you for all your participation on this thread. I hope and pray you decide to come back one day as I do believe that God's encouragement through other believers is very muchly needed.

You take care, Crowned Princess. God's many blessings upon you and your family.

Love and hugs! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.