Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't think you were talking to me, but i considered it off-topic because the thread was designed to answer a problem I had. Since your post didn't answer that problem (and neither would breast-feeding), I said it was off topic.

Peace, dude!

Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2005
✟19,912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Didn't mean to contribute in any way of making it difficult for you to be nice. :) Anyway you may find this site interesting at least. WARNING: There are non sexual images of women's bodies on that site. If exposed skin makes you uncomfortable do NOT click on the link.

Upvote 0

Timyone

May 15, 2006
sydney
✟9,049.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for that list!

Helps me know that childfree is the way to be! Things getting squished does not sound nice or natural.
far out man your heaps cute!! and i reckon youd make heaps cute kids!! you totally shouldnt skip having kids!!

Upvote 0

fuzzymel

Contributor
Sep 25, 2006
Not a clue
✟15,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Didn't mean to contribute in any way of making it difficult for you to be nice. :) Anyway you may find this site interesting at least. WARNING: There are non sexual images of women's bodies on that site. If exposed skin makes you uncomfortable do NOT click on the link.
Ah Shape of a Mother! I got told to look there once. Some of the pics are truely shocking. Some women in their 20s have bodies of 80 year olds. I think I would be suicidal if I was like that (not joking either. Got enough body insecurity and history of depression). Plus I cannot see how a man would find that attractive.

Upvote 0

Adela

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Georgia
✟2,695.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah Shape of a Mother! I got told to look there once. Some of the pics are truely shocking. Some women in their 20s have bodies of 80 year olds. I think I would be suicidal if I was like that (not joking either. Got enough body insecurity and history of depression). Plus I cannot see how a man would find that attractive.

:( That is very sad...and not to mention a cruel thing to say. Think about someone who does have a body like that and reads what you just wrote.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 5, 2005
✟19,912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I admit that I found it difficult at first to look at but to be honest it was also helpful. I found out by taking a peek that my body rocks after 3 kids.

Also, if a man can't find the mother of his child attractive after he participated in making that child then he should really reassess what love is.

Upvote 0

JacobHall86

Calvin is 500 years old, Calvinism is eternal!
Apr 27, 2006
ATL
✟20,536.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Luckily I have a man that is not that shallow and superficial. Age is going to change a body even if someone never gave birth.

You just called her man superficial and shallow, how inconsiderate of you.

Upvote 0

Adela

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Georgia
✟2,695.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You just called her man superficial and shallow, how inconsiderate of you.

I did not say anything about her man. What I said was “Luckily I have a man who is not that shallow and superficial.” Yes, I think someone who is no longer attracted to his wife because her body was changed giving birth is superficial.

Upvote 0

fuzzymel

Contributor
Sep 25, 2006
Not a clue
✟15,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think people have got to be attracted to each others bodies.

I totally accept aging. Hey its part of life. What I cannot accept is a 80 year olds body with a 20 year olds head. I just dont understand it and it doesnt seem natural. I always thought there were a few stretch marks on the stomach and thats it.

Upvote 0

Adela

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Georgia
✟2,695.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think people have got to be attracted to each others bodies.

I totally accept aging. Hey its part of life. What I cannot accept is a 80 year olds body on a 20 year olds head. I just dont understand it.

Ok. There really isn't any such thing as an "80 year old's body" or a "20 year old's body." We all look different and we don't all look like movie stars. You are right aging is a part of life, but so is pregnancy. Without it there would be no life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adela

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Georgia
✟2,695.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But Adela, to play devil's advocate, wouldn't some of those pictures be put down to extreme cases? IE a tiny, small build girl giving birth to a big baby, maybe to twins, no stretch mark cream, etc?

Sorry. I don't completely understand what you are asking.

btw, I like to play devil's advocate too. ;)

Upvote 0

KillerV

Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
✟17,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
:( That is very sad...and not to mention a cruel thing to say. Think about someone who does have a body like that and reads what you just wrote.
I have a worse body then that after two kids. I ignore comments like that because I am trying to get back into shape,lose weight and rebuild my self esteem and rude women like that do not help. Its ok though.

Upvote 0

fuzzymel

Contributor
Sep 25, 2006
Not a clue
✟15,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think you are rude by calling me rude.

Its called flaming honey! Not allowed!

It was your choice so dont go blaming me for it!

I get so annoyed that people get offended for me giving my honest opinion. I only meant if I looked like that I would be disgusted at myself. I am not disgusted at women that look like that but I dont know why they feel the need to show it off.

Upvote 0