Jun 30, 2006
✟17,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I think you are rude by calling me rude.

Its called flaming honey! Not allowed!

It was your choice so dont go blaming me for it!

I get so annoyed that people get offended for me giving my honest opinion. I only meant if I looked like that I would be disgusted at myself. I am not disgusted at women that look like that but I dont know why they feel the need to show it off.
You said how can any man be attracted to that...that was just heartless.

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Alright, I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in:

Could it be that maybe she's not happy with herself? For example, my sbex is a great mother and was a great wife. I was the jerk. But that's besides the point, even if I had been a great husband, she was sad all the time because she was alone at home, and because she knew that some of the goals and plans that she had for her life would be nearly impossible for her to accomplish in the near future.

I've met many women like this. They struggle with self actualization issues. They feel like they're not contributing to society... like child rearing isn't really "work" and they begin to feel disenfranchised. Maybe they had to leave work to have kids or maybe they couldn't finish their college degree or maybe they feel like they let down their parents.

This is why I think it's so important to have a partner that shares in child rearing responsibilities and affirmates you.

Also, call me a weirdo but I think young mothers are beautiful. :) Stretch marks and all :).

Upvote 0
E

Evangelina

:sigh:

I'm going to try *really* hard to be nice here, lol.

My cousin loves her boyfriend. She wants to stay with him. For all his dumb ways, all his snide remarks, all of his idiot guyness, she loves him. This is a relationship that she wants to be in, even if she has to work at it. So it's tough on her and I do feel bad for her but this is all her choice.

I didn't mean to come across as saying that her boyfriend is a jerk and that she should ditch him. If I did, I'm sorry. I must admit that I tend to react quite strongly to the idea of a situation like hers... past experience mixed with either postnatal depression, an undiagnosed heart condition, or both.

Have you ever read the book I mentioned? It talks a lot about choices... how you often choose what impact others have on your life, that you have a choice in how you respond to others, etc. It's not a "Ditch the Jerk" book ;)

PS. Often these things go in cycles. A couple of good weeks, a really bad week, a good week, etc. That could be the reason she seemed in pieces last week, and fine now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums