phool

Jul 10, 2005
Metro Detroit Area
✟7,624.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
People of Wisconsin... I need to ask a question. My sister goes to Valpo, and was telling me that this girl from Wisconsin was saying something about how in Wisconsin they use the hand to point out where they are from. The girl went on to say that Wisconsin can be accurately represented on the hand. My sister (Being from michigan) said "That's how we show where we're from in Michigan" The other girl said "How on Earth does michigan look like a hand?? It is CLEARLY Wisconsin!"

So... help me here. I think the girl was feeding her a line. Is this true?

Upvote 0

doglover

Serving my Prince
Dec 8, 2004
✟20,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
phool said:
People of Wisconsin... I need to ask a question. My sister goes to Valpo, and was telling me that this girl from Wisconsin was saying something about how in Wisconsin they use the hand to point out where they are from. The girl went on to say that Wisconsin can be accurately represented on the hand. My sister (Being from michigan) said "That's how we show where we're from in Michigan" The other girl said "How on Earth does michigan look like a hand?? It is CLEARLY Wisconsin!"

That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard! I'm actually not from Wisconsin, so I don't know, but I have some friends that live there and they've never mentioned such a thing...lol!!!:D

Upvote 0

PACKY

Contributor
Dec 24, 2004
✟24,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
phool said:

take your right hand and point its palm towards you........

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
between a frozen wastelan and a wast desert
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
phool said:
People of Wisconsin... I need to ask a question. My sister goes to Valpo,

I went to Valpo, before I came to my senses and realized private schools are scary ^_^

Very very true. When I travel and people ask me where I live in Wisconsin, I hold up my hand and point to the midde :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

born2run

May 12, 2004
Wisconsin
✟962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Billy R. Hinshaw said:
I just moved to Balsam Lake, Wisconsin, from the Cities. It's great here.

oh, and one more thing:

packers suck!
go vikings!

lol...@ your last statement.

You aren't far from me...max 1/2 hour. Glad you like it here. The Cities scare me...I'm a country gal!

Upvote 0

born2run

May 12, 2004
Wisconsin
✟962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pegasus said:
anyone here from Lancaster, WI? My husband and I are looking into moving to a church there from Des Moines, IA. Thanks, you can PM me if you would like.

Not from Lancaster, but I love your "footer." :) Do you own horses?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BLESSEDBETHEMEEK said:
IF YOURE FORM WISCONSIN PLEASE LEAVE A POST AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE WHERE YOU ARE FROM IN WISCONSIN!!!!

GO PACK!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm in Madison WI an love it here...wahoo...go Madisonians!! we rock!!

Upvote 0

FullyMT

Veni Sancte Spiritus
Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This is going to sound like a really stupid question....
How does one go about to making a snowman (or to be pc, a snowperson)? Does it involve packing snow together...or rolling snow into giant balls??? :confused:
I have a friend who's from Canada...when I make my first snow man she wants me to mail a picture of me with it.

Upvote 0