priase jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2006
wisconsin
✟21,680.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I have heard of those but thanks :) I've gone to Springlake Church and it seems like a good church but not for me. I want a church that's more family-like and not so big if that makes sense.
I'm not going only with non-denominational churches. I will be (once I'm over being sick) visiting churches soon again.

I think my church is family like and I'm getting baptized this sunday you should so go to it! =P But yeah we're a pretty small church and we're all pretty much a happy family.

Upvote 0

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im new to CF and I am from Wisconsin--The Dells to be exact and right now we are being buried by tons of snow!
Bubbi
Welcome to our Wis thread~~;o)
Jump in and yak any ole time~~;o)
I get to the Dells about once a yr~~I am in Madison.
And we are buried under about 15 inches of snow! ugh!

Upvote 0

Bubbi

Feb 16, 2007
Visit site
✟16,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
HI,
Can you believe all this snow? We have 24 inches here. My plow guy literally quit when he got his truck stuck--left us stranded!

Worried about his truck--I had to ask him why he was in the business in the first place??? lol They called off school on Monday simply because they had so much snow to clear away.

What in the Dells do you enjoy the most?
Bubbi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bubbi

Feb 16, 2007
Visit site
✟16,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hear spring birds! Yeah
Snow is melting--sun is out.

The first signs of spring in Wi. really lifts ones spirits!
birddnce.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JesusFreak079

The Homecoming King of CF
May 3, 2007
Wisconsin
✟2,087.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everybody! I thought I posted in here but I guess not haha. I'm from the small town of Pardeeville, WI (yes there is a town by that name!). I go to church at Crosspoint Church of the Nazarene in Madison, though, which is about a 45-minute drive. I'm a die-hard Packers/Badgers/Bucks/Brewers fan! Nice to meet you all!

Upvote 0

BreadAlone

Hylian Knight
Aug 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Visit site
✟21,772.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hey everybody! I thought I posted in here but I guess not haha. I'm from the small town of Pardeeville, WI (yes there is a town by that name!). I go to church at Crosspoint Church of the Nazarene in Madison, though, which is about a 45-minute drive. I'm a die-hard Packers/Badgers/Bucks/Brewers fan! Nice to meet you all!
hmm..never heard of your town before..sounds nice.

I want to live in a country town like that. I love Milwaukee, but it sucks, seriously. Plus all the cool people are either moving North or out of State.

Upvote 0