Wishing For Snow
Apr 6, 2006
Idaho, temporarily...
✟8,196.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm in eau claire, just moved in from oregon with my fiance and new baby. I'm glad to hear so many people that like it here. This place wonderful. I want my son to be able to grow up in a safe and nice environment that he will enjoy as well and by the sounds of it i think i made the right choice:clap: - hooray! I don't advise anyone to move to oregon or cali, those places have gone downhill bigtime!

Upvote 0

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AutumnJ said:
I'm in eau claire, just moved in from oregon with my fiance and new baby. I'm glad to hear so many people that like it here. This place wonderful. I want my son to be able to grow up in a safe and nice environment that he will enjoy as well and by the sounds of it i think i made the right choice:clap: - hooray! I don't advise anyone to move to oregon or cali, those places have gone downhill bigtime!
kewl~~welcome to Wisconsin~~I am sure you willl love it!
I am in Madison. Have lived in several states but we love Wisconsin the best!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Here is a link to a website that Governor Dole has put together in an effort to gather signatures on a petition to control gas prices and profits of oil companies.

If you support this please pass along to any WI resident who is tired of the price of gas and the profits that are being made.

http://www.wisgov.state.wi.us/lowergasprices.asp

Upvote 0

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Redstiletto said:
Here is a link to a website that Governor Dole has put together in an effort to gather signatures on a petition to control gas prices and profits of oil companies.

If you support this please pass along to any WI resident who is tired of the price of gas and the profits that are being made.

http://www.wisgov.state.wi.us/lowergasprices.asp
kewl~~thanks for the info~~I'll get to it!

Upvote 0

Alpine

Resident Sojourner
Sep 19, 2005
Wisconsin
✟25,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Doyle really wanted Wisconsin gas to be cheaper, he'd

1) Tell the EPA to get the reforumulated gas out of Wisconsin (it costs 15-25 cents more then normal gas)

2) He'd support repeals of the gas tax (adds about 10 cents per gallon to the cost of gas)

3) And he'd be in support of repealing a silly law that demands that all gas stations keep their prices within a certain % of nearby gas stations. Basically this is what keeps some stations from lowering their prices by 10-40 cents...because they'd be in violation of state law if they did that. He's against repealing that law.

Upvote 0