Wisconsin Make Some Noise!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeremiah4Christ

priase jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2006
wisconsin
✟21,680.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I currently don't attend church.

I know of a few non-denominational churches (I think they are atleast) umm Springlake Church or Green Bay Community Church. They are bigger churches, a lot of people I know attend them. I go to Bethel Baptist over in Allouez, but anyways.. have you heard of those two churches?

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I know of a few non-denominational churches (I think they are atleast) umm Springlake Church or Green Bay Community Church. They are bigger churches, a lot of people I know attend them. I go to Bethel Baptist over in Allouez, but anyways.. have you heard of those two churches?
I have heard of those but thanks :) I've gone to Springlake Church and it seems like a good church but not for me. I want a church that's more family-like and not so big if that makes sense.
I'm not going only with non-denominational churches. I will be (once I'm over being sick) visiting churches soon again.

Upvote 0