Winter Wheat Video Lecture

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Is the Flood a missing link in earth's history, is it?

Now you know why I think the Bible should be taught in history class, not science.
The Bible is not history since many of the "historical" events have been refuted and there is insufficient evidence for most of the historical claims. It is not history either.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Bible is not history since many of the "historical" events have been refuted ...
Right ... and i'm Genghis Khan.

How were they refuted?

Absence of evidence?

I though absence of evidence wasn't evidence of absence in the classroom?

But then, the scientific method can take a hike, can't it? ;)

I realize science thinks the Exodus didn't happen because they traipsed all over the Sinai Peninsula and didn't find pop cans, and port-a-potties, and used handkerchiefs, and whatnot.

But what's their excuse today for not going back over there with their updated gizmos?

Would I be correct if I assumed Egypt is tired of scientists moseying around in their yard all the time and won't let them?

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it is not. It was lacking in quite a few bird traits. It was a dinosaur, like all birds are. But it was not a bird
Lol, that's some serious double speak.
Dino bird is just an extinct bird.
You use circular reasoning: " Birds have to be dinos because this dino is birdlike, therefore dinos evolved into birds. " Only I think your logic is even more convoluted than that.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Lol, that's some serious double speak.
Dino bird is just an extinct bird.
You use circular reasoning: " Birds have to be dinos because this dino is birdlike, therefore dinos evolved into birds. " Only I think your logic is even more convoluted than that.
And you think that is all there is to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you think that is all there is to it.
No, maybe it's " There's no more dinosaurs, but there's still birds, so obviously birds are actually dinosaurs."
Or "Dinosaurs evolved into birds, even though they both lived at the same time. "

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
No, maybe it's " There's no more dinosaurs, but there's still birds, so obviously birds are actually dinosaurs."
Or "Dinosaurs evolved into birds, even though they both lived at the same time. "
None of the above. Reminds me of that childish taunt, "If man evolved from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys?"

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh my. Sorry, this is just such a poor argument. You should be trying to learn. I can only shake my head at people that think because Americans are descended from Europeans that there can't be any Europeans today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.