the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And how many of those 91 have been reversal of Obama's, and therefore don't actually count for the purpose we're talking about here?

Why are you even asking the question? The fact remains, Trump in two years has issued more than Obama did in 8 years -- even if some were reversals they weren't all reversals. And if you really believed most of them were, I suspect you would have done the research to show how many were reversals rather than leave it as a question.

Instead, this reeks of "whataboutism," and trying to claim it is actually Obama's fault -- and a weak attempt, at that.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Emphasis mine

^_^

And no. Overturning decrees is not the same as ruling by decree.
Well, given that Trump had both houses, an intellectually curious person might wonder why he didn't just have the Congress pass legislation he could sign.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I am just waiting for Pelosi to receive the notification from Trump that the House Chamber is going to be closed for maintenance and remodeling for an unspecified period of time. No, that would be unfair, it will probably just be her office that gets closed and torn apart, or maybe she will need to work around the remodeling because Trump will not make any other space available for her. Can you imagine her being covered with drywall dust every day. He who laughs last laughs best. Trump may end up enjoying this more than anyone can imagine. He may not know much about being president but he has a lifetime of experience as a landlord. Take a moment to lol regardless of which side you are on this dispute between the two of them has its elements of comedy. (no I dont think people working without pay is funny)

Odd, considering that Donald is not a landlord and, contrary to unpopular belief, he does not own the Capitol Building.

In fact, as has already been noted, he's not even allowed in without an invitation.

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Seriously Hank are you asking me to post again all the rude tasteless cruel jokes the left has had about Trump. Dont go there, please.
Go ahead. As long as you're ok with us responding with all the rude, tasteless, cruel jokes the right has said about Obama and Clinton.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Seriously Hank are you asking me to post again all the rude tasteless cruel jokes the left has had about Trump. Dont go there, please.

Aww.... we had no idea you were so... sensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go ahead. As long as you're ok with us responding with all the rude, tasteless, cruel jokes the right has said about Obama and Clinton.
If anyone said anything about Mr or Mrs Obama close to what has been said about Mr and Mrs Trump the liberal press would have screamed and demanded blood. There is absolutely no case for asserting that the Obamas where victims.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ask and you will receive
Stephen Colbert’s vulgar and obscene homophobic joke about President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Kathy Griffin The photos of her holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head.

Larry Wilmore “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

George Lopez tweeted former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again."

Rosie O'Donnell In July 2017, O'Donnell tweeted out a link to a game called "Push Trump Off A Cliff Again."

Johnny Depp During an appearance at the U.K.'s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, the actor tore into the president -- "I think Trump needs help" -- and then made an ill-considered joke: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Entertainment news - The Wrap

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If anyone said anything about Mr or Mrs Obama close to what has been said about Mr and Mrs Trump the liberal press would have screamed and demanded blood. There is absolutely no case for asserting that the Obamas where victims.

But Donald is a victim -- is that the Narrative?

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Oh stop! My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard.

The "birther" movement and the "Obama is a Muslim" movement put lie to that claim.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But Donald is a victim -- is that the Narrative?
I dont know about calling him a victim but it is hard to deny that he gets over 90% negative treatment from the liberal media who seems to have no responsibility to the public for verifying that what they say is true or factual.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

The "birther" movement and the "Obama is a Muslim" movement put lie to that claim.
Or that Obama was intentionally trying to destroy the United States.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dont know about calling him a victim but it is hard to deny that he gets over 90% negative treatment from the liberal media who seems to have no responsibility to the public for verifying that what they say is true or factual.
Which is why I like fact checking sites. and as an aside, I always try to check their facts as well. The truly interesting thing? There doesn't seem to be any site that President Trump supporters use to "fact check" things...well except apparently President Trump's tweets. :sorry:
tulc(unless disciple Clint can suggest a site he thinks is a good fact checking site?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Boo hoo... if he thought being POTUS was going to be one big ol' lovefest (especially considered how his predecessor was treated -- including by him), then he's far too naive for politics.

But since he's not a victim, he can man up and take his lumps like all the others before him... or can he?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Ask and you will receive
Stephen Colbert’s vulgar and obscene homophobic joke about President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Kathy Griffin The photos of her holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head.

Larry Wilmore “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

George Lopez tweeted former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again."

Rosie O'Donnell In July 2017, O'Donnell tweeted out a link to a game called "Push Trump Off A Cliff Again."

Johnny Depp During an appearance at the U.K.'s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, the actor tore into the president -- "I think Trump needs help" -- and then made an ill-considered joke: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Entertainment news - The Wrap
And, as promised, here is my response.

Ted Nugent - “Obama, he’s a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless *****.”

Donald Trump - "[If Hillary Clinton] gets to pick...her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know."

Tim Allen - "the Clintons are like herpes: Just when you think they're gone, they show up again."

Sarah Palin - "HILLARY LIES, SOLDIERS DIE"

Joe Wilson - "You Lie" Shouted in the middle of Obama's 2009 SOTU address.

Doug Lamborn - Now, I don’t even want to have to be associated with [Obama]. It’s like touching a tar baby and you get it, you’re stuck, and you’re a part of the problem now and you can’t get away.”

David Perdue - “We should pray for him like Psalm 109:8 says: Let his days be few, and let another have his office,”

Kansas Speaker of the House Michael O'Neal - In Jan 2012, sent an email quoting Psalm 109 to Republican colleagues stating "At last — I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!"

In case you aren't aware, the rest of Psalm 109 goes on to say: "Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes"

Psalm 109 is pretty much a death wish for one of David's enemies.

Ted Nugent again - "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

Carl Paladino:
  • [I hope] “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations” with a cow, dies and is buried in a cow pasture."
  • “I’d like [Michelle Obama] to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,”
Some went a lot further than just words:

Shannon Richardson - sentenced to 18 years in prison in 2014 for attempting to poison Barack Obama.

Jerry Blanchard:
  • "Obama and his wife are never going to make it to the White House. He needs to be taken out and I can do it in a heartbeat."
  • "I'll get a sniper rifle and take care of it myself. Somebody's got to do it ... We both know Obama is the anti-Christ."
  • Sentenced to a year in Jail
Kristy Lee Roshia:
  • Told the Secret Service she planned to "blow away" First Lady Michelle Obama while the family visited Honolulu, Hawaii...
  • also told authorities she knew "the exact location" the Obama family would be staying
  • Sentenced in 2012
Private Isaac Aguigui, Private First Class Michael Burnett, Sergeant Anthony Peden, and Private Christopher Salmon:
  • purchased $87,000 worth of guns and bomb-making materials, conspired to take over Fort Stewart, bomb targets in Savannah and Washington state, and assassinate president Obama
  • Burnett pleaded guilty to lesser manslaughter and gang charges in the December 2011 slayings of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend Tiffany York
  • Peden was given a life sentence that included the possibility of parole after serving at least 30 years in prison
  • Aguigui and Salmon also struck plea deals to avoid a possible death sentence and both were sentenced to life in prison without parole
Mitchell Kusick:
  • Arrested by the U.S. Secret Service at his parents' suburban Denver home after his mental health therapist told police that he wanted to kill president Obama, and had been trying to keep track of his visits to the Denver area.
  • Kusick pleaded guilty and was later sentenced for the threats.
  • After nine months in federal prison, he was released on time served. Kusick's release agreement includes three years of supervision and comprehensive mental health treatment.
  • He must also live with his parents, both of whom are psychotherapists
Cesar Sayoc - Trump supporter arrested after allegedly mailing pipe bombs to high ranking democrats including Obama and Hilary Clinton

Clem O'Connell -
Clem O'Connell.jpg

And let's not forget all the "birther" and "Obama is a Muslim" idiocy.

Or the multiple memes comparing Barack and Michelle Obama to apes.

Or the ones showing Obama/calling for Obama to be lynched.

Even a Christian Church got on board with that one:

Attachments

• 2AniVKG.jpg
    2AniVKG.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Some Republicans called him a monkey and called his wife an ape in heels or the burning effigies of him and the effigies of him hanging from a noose or when Ted Nugent threatened to kill him.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ted Nugent - “Obama, he’s a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless *****.”

Donald Trump - "[If Hillary Clinton] gets to pick...her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know."

Tim Allen - "the Clintons are like herpes: Just when you think they're gone, they show up again."

Sarah Palin - "HILLARY LIES, SOLDIERS DIE"

Joe Wilson - "You Lie" Shouted in the middle of Obama's 2009 SOTU address.

Doug Lamborn - Now, I don’t even want to have to be associated with [Obama]. It’s like touching a tar baby and you get it, you’re stuck, and you’re a part of the problem now and you can’t get away.”

David Perdue - “We should pray for him like Psalm 109:8 says: Let his days be few, and let another have his office,”

Kansas Speaker of the House Michael O'Neal - In Jan 2012, sent an email quoting Psalm 109 to Republican colleagues stating "At last — I can honestly voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up — it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray. Brothers and Sisters, can I get an AMEN? AMEN!!!!!!"

In case you aren't aware, the rest of Psalm 109 goes on to say: "Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes"

Psalm 109 is pretty much a death wish for one of David's enemies.

Ted Nugent again - "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

Carl Paladino:
  • [I hope] “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations” with a cow, dies and is buried in a cow pasture."
  • “I’d like [Michelle Obama] to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,”
Some went a lot further than just words:

Shannon Richardson - sentenced to 18 years in prison in 2014 for attempting to poison Barack Obama.

Jerry Blanchard:
  • "Obama and his wife are never going to make it to the White House. He needs to be taken out and I can do it in a heartbeat."
  • "I'll get a sniper rifle and take care of it myself. Somebody's got to do it ... We both know Obama is the anti-Christ."
  • Sentenced to a year in Jail
Kristy Lee Roshia:
  • Told the Secret Service she planned to "blow away" First Lady Michelle Obama while the family visited Honolulu, Hawaii...
  • also told authorities she knew "the exact location" the Obama family would be staying
  • Sentenced in 2012
Private Isaac Aguigui, Private First Class Michael Burnett, Sergeant Anthony Peden, and Private Christopher Salmon:
  • purchased $87,000 worth of guns and bomb-making materials, conspired to take over Fort Stewart, bomb targets in Savannah and Washington state, and assassinate president Obama
  • Burnett pleaded guilty to lesser manslaughter and gang charges in the December 2011 slayings of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend Tiffany York
  • Peden was given a life sentence that included the possibility of parole after serving at least 30 years in prison
  • Aguigui and Salmon also struck plea deals to avoid a possible death sentence and both were sentenced to life in prison without parole
Mitchell Kusick:
  • Arrested by the U.S. Secret Service at his parents' suburban Denver home after his mental health therapist told police that he wanted to kill president Obama, and had been trying to keep track of his visits to the Denver area.
  • Kusick pleaded guilty and was later sentenced for the threats.
  • After nine months in federal prison, he was released on time served. Kusick's release agreement includes three years of supervision and comprehensive mental health treatment.
  • He must also live with his parents, both of whom are psychotherapists
Cesar Sayoc - Trump supporter arrested after allegedly mailing pipe bombs to high ranking democrats including Obama and Hilary Clinton

Clem O'Connell - View attachment 250253

And let's not forget all the "birther" and "Obama is a Muslim" idiocy.

Or the multiple memes comparing Barack and Michelle Obama to apes.

Or the ones showing Obama calling for Obama to be lynched.

Even a Christian Church got on board with that one:

You left off Kevin Sorbo and Clint Eastwood.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Which is why I like fact checking sites. and as an aside, I always try to check their facts as well. The truly interesting thing? There doesn't seem to be any site that President Trump supporters use to "fact check" things...well except apparently President Trump's tweets. :sorry:
tulc(unless disciple Clint can suggest a site he thinks is a good fact checking site?) :scratch:
well when you have the media speaking with one liberal voice it does reduce the sources for unbiased information.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
You left off Kevin Sorbo and Clint Eastwood.
TBH Nothing I could find that Eastwood said about Obama was all that bad, just the "empty chair" shtick.

As to Kevin Sorbo, wow. That FB post is quite a rant. Of course he asks questions that are easily answered:

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
- Because at the time he was not in a position that required an active law license, so why continue to pay the associated dues and fees?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order?
- Same as her husband, with the caveat that at the time she had her license inactivated, such action required her to appear in court to have it done. Thus the court order...

The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.
- SSNs area ids do not, and never did, necessarily correspond to the location where the recipient is born or resides. It is simply the location of the mailing address where the initial card is sent.

Such easily debunked ridiculousness.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And how many of those 91 have been reversal of Obama's, and therefore don't actually count for the purpose we're talking about here?

I'm not entirely sure spite is a legitimate reason certain actions "don't actually count."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.