Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Legal Insurrection dot com? I'm not even going to dignify that by taking the link. If there are any germane points there, copy and paste them here.

OK would not his compensation be an objective fact?

It would be if he produced some documentation showing that is was a fact. Until he produces some it's merely a claim. And as I noted, his claims about making $212 million from The Apprentice are not something as objectively obvious as it being a sunny day. Also Laurence O'Donnell editorializing is hardly "The Media" saying he's lying in this case.

Was he accused of a lie when he was misquoted in fact and there was no basis for saying that he lied?

I have no idea what you're referring to here. Is this about the Mexicans are rapists quip? Because he actually did say, When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Newsmax can try and spin that to mean he only was referring to illegal immigrants, but there's nothing in the context of his speech that points to that being the case. And no one is saying he claimed that all Mexicans are rapists.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Legal Insurrection dot com? I'm not even going to dignify that by taking the link. If there are any germane points there, copy and paste them here.

It would be if he produced some documentation showing that is was a fact. Until he produces some it's merely a claim. And as I noted, his claims about making $212 million from The Apprentice are not something as objectively obvious as it being a sunny day. Also Laurence O'Donnell editorializing is hardly "The Media" saying he's lying in this case.

I have no idea what you're referring to here. Is this about the Mexicans are rapists quip? Because he actually did say, When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Newsmax can try and spin that to mean he only was referring to illegal immigrants, but there's nothing in the context of his speech that points to that being the case. And no one is saying he claimed that all Mexicans are rapists.
OK you are unwilling to accept any evidence that conflicts with your view. You ask for evidence but you truly dont want it unless it supports your view. I have no problem with you having any view that you want to have.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lets face facts, If Trump said it is a beautiful day outside in the morning when it was bight and sunny and later that day there was any little bit of rain, the media would call his original statement a self-serving lie.
That's not facing facts, that's making up a story that never happened and probably will never happen because it illustrates a point. A person who calls an analogy a "fact" kind of seems like they may not understand really what differentiates fact from fiction.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He said all Mexicans were rapists. What he said while announcing his candidacy is that illegal immigrants from Mexico are "bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." Trump has made it clear he was not saying all Mexicans are criminals or that all illegal aliens are criminals, but the media have continued to charge that he branded Mexican immigrants as rapists
Who said that Donald said that "all Mexicans were rapists"? It was Tim Kaine, not "the media"; in fact, "the media" fact-checked Kaine and pointed out his error.

But, for that matter, how big a difference is it to say "Mexicans are rapists" than "All Mexicans are rapists"?

Trump lied about his salary from "The Apprentice." MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell claimed that Trump's statement in his federal disclosure document that he made more than $213 million as host of the NBC reality show was a "complete, total lie." Later that same day O'Donnell backed away from the claim, saying "I don't know" how much Trump really earned.
So, how much did Donald earn or make as host? Didn't Donald "promise" to make his tax returns public? Somehow, that "promise" was never kept, because reasons...

Newsmax.com I could find more if I wanted to waste more time.
Well, there's a credible, reliable source.

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
OK you are unwilling to accept any evidence that conflicts with your view. You ask for evidence but you truly dont want it unless it supports your view. I have no problem with you having any view that you want to have.

Don't try this spin cycle garbage with me. I told you that I wasn't going to click on the website and give them traffic. If you think there is anything of value then you can do one of two things.

1. Explain it in your own words.
2. Copy and paste from there to here.

I will then look into it and respond accordingly. I already said that:
>> Legal Insurrection dot com? I'm not even going to dignify that by taking the link. If there are any germane points there, copy and paste them here. <<

Can you do that one simple thing Clint? Can you copy and paste the germane points here? Or maybe go a step further and explain them in your own words?

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't try this spin cycle garbage with me. I told you that I wasn't going to click on the website and give them traffic. If you think there is anything of value then you can do one of two things.

1. Explain it in your own words.
2. Copy and paste from there to here.

I will then look into it and respond accordingly. I already said that:
>> Legal Insurrection dot com? I'm not even going to dignify that by taking the link. If there are any germane points there, copy and paste them here. <<

Can you do that one simple thing Clint? Can you copy and paste the germane points here? Or maybe go a step further and explain them in your own words?
I am not here to serve you.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am not here to serve you.
Then LIE about me then when I TELL YOU why I'm not taking your stupid link. You can take your lies about me and your "you're not the boss of me" whining and you know where to put them.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread is closed. There is too much flaming.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.